• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Grasshopper

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
can't wait to get my hopper on friday111111

I'm usually pretty disappointed with vapes when i first get them and then warm up to them as i learn a good technique with them. hopping this is the one that knocks my socks of from the word go.

beiberhole69,
Reactions: kbrown5523

Gramin

can't wait to get my hopper on friday111111

I'm usually pretty disappointed with vapes when i first get them and then warm up to them as i learn a good technique with them. hopping this is the one that knocks my socks of from the word go.

Make no mistake the GH will have it's own technique to learn. But it's not very complicated.

Click, wait for blue, inhale, click when you're nearly done, keep inhaling and then clear. (Important technique to cool GH down quicker.)

And now we've gone to level 2 in technique by leaving the backend a tad loose so you can tweak it while inhaling to minimise blue flashing. Though I'm not sure if this is essential, I've had it make no difference and I've had it give me solid blue so who knows?

Minor details on filling and cleaning are also important. I use the cap from a doob tube for filling and it makes it much easier and cleaner to do. It's hard keeping dank kief out of the threads but the cap does a good job in reducing contact. I also got myself a small brush that's from the MFLB company, it was all AusVapes had at the time and it's quite good actually.

biohacker

And now we've gone to level 2 in technique by leaving the backend a tad loose so you can tweak it while inhaling to minimise blue flashing. Though I'm not sure if this is essential, I've had it make no difference and I've had it give me solid blue so who knows?

I still don't understand how HL went backwards with these backends....perhaps the new blue light flickering prevents hot back ends? Is less energy going to the bowl? Most importantly, have you noticed any PERFORMANCE decreases while flickering like I have?

Looks like the retailer isn't accepting my used GH returns so i'm negotiating with them, hoping not to take a big hit, but if I do i'll just end up keeping them and probably RMA. As I said before, I don't mind the blinking lights so much, it's the reduced and intermittent performance. I shouldn't have to twist the temp dial or leave a touch of play in the backend to be able to milk the thing!

It's a vaporizer not a god damn instrument! Fortunately my OG ti and ss 3rd hand hoppers are continuing to blow my socks off! I'm back on the water tool wet (dry was fun and novel but not sustainable for me), still off the kief screens, but back to a medium fine grind from coarse..... the thick dense milky eye candy just pops out so much more with the finer grind (at the expense of my lung comfort).

I think i'll be with the GH for the LONG HAUL! I have no VAS anymore? WTF!? Only GHAS still!

vapviking

Old & In the Way

I still don't understand how HL went backwards with these backends....perhaps the new blue light flickering prevents hot back ends? Is less energy going to the bowl? Most importantly, have you noticed any PERFORMANCE decreases while flickering like I have?

I am perpetually amused by all the 'new techniques' folks are developing in response to, well, a variety of Hopper behaviors.
One definition of superstitious behavior is behavior that is not based on fact. We're now at 570 pages and counting and many, many ideas have been floated. For example, I stopped using BluTac around the time that HL was non-plussed about it in that cleaning update, and things have been just fine.
I don't fault anyone for trying things and reporting things. But I did chuckle at the 'now we've gone to level 2 in technique' remark.

I don't think HL 'went backwards' with backend design. I acknowledge your story and experience @biohacker , but it is only that, with a sprinkling of corroboration. I have a three week old SS back end that's doing blue flickering sometimes and now getting hot back end spikes (third backend for this unit). Performance is excellent, but it's hot enough to hurt my fingers sometimes.

I think it's been hit and miss all along as far as receiving a solid, long lasting Hopper goes. Then add in varying levels of customer use/abuse on the shaky ones and it leaves us all wondering, A LOT, just what the problem(s) might be. So we try things and sometimes they seem to work...

biohacker

I personally just have been noticing a trend with reports of the flickering back ends, and buying two brand new out of the box that is new stock (GHB2 and v2 charger) leaves me wondering WTF is going on now? I guess time will tell. We really should not have to "jiggle" the dial to have consistent performance. I think it's hilarious too! I swear it's like playing a musical instrument! lol

I have been getting hot back end spikes ONLY on my SS and it's really random.... yesterday though holy shit, it was the hottest spike i've felt, very much like a HOT electrical shock! But performance continues to impress, and that's the important thing to me. I just hope it's not on its way out.... pretty sure that's what I read here, first back end heat spikes and then the cop lights come? Is that correct?

biohacker,
Reactions: Hjalmark

vapviking

Old & In the Way
first back end heat spikes and then the cop lights come? Is that correct?
Maybe for some! I've gone ahead and tolerated hot backend for long periods. The first I finally just got annoyed and sent in, so it was replaced. he second was getting hot after two weeks but I waited again, since it produce good vape. Then Body dies also, so both were replaced at once.
I agree that we are reading more about the flashing lights lately; as I mentioned days ago, I ignore pretty much all but the red flash/change the battery! lights.

Last edited:

slcbdco

Brewer, Lobbyist, Vaporist
I got a Davinci IQ as I like conduction for vaping tobaco and other herbs, even though it doesn't "flavor stain" I like to keep my Grasshoppers just for cannabis. Anyway the IQ taste great, definitely does NOT have a stronger flavor profile than the Grasshoppper and as of yet, I still get bigger clouds per hit at any temp on the grasshopper, granted that may just be the difference between two years and two days of using the vape.

However, reading the IQ forum, you'll see a lot of QC issues, and last night I found a crack in my ceramic bowl also, which is too bad since the nectar collector attachment is supppsed to arrive today.

One of two things will result, either the crack is an acceptable machining issue or I have to send it back after two days.

In fact, every vape I've ever owned has had something go wrong, I sent back an OG pax once, and OG Firefly twice, my mivape had a cracked door but I sorta gave up on the vape, i've sent my pax2 back also, in fact the only vape i've never had to send back is my firefly2, perhaps because I rarely use it.

My point isn't to throw shade on other vapes, rather to put some perspective on QC. I don't think i'm particularly unlikely, it's that this technology in these form factors is new so the consumer has to have realistic expectations. Grasshopper is putting out a product that is AT LEAST if not higher build quality in my experience as vapes from far more established companies at much higher price points. Not to mention for any trouble the Grasshoppper gives, it is still again, in my experience of vapes i've either owned or tried, and for my preference in vapor quality the best product right now hands down.

What I say about my conduction vapes, pax/IQ is they are great for when I want to "get" high, meaning, sitting around, plenty of time to enjoy the habit and activity of vaping, less concern about getting from 0-bird head on any schedule, where the hopper is for when I want to "BE" high. I would love grasshoppper flavor in session form as it's really a cannasuer experience but I think my dream may be impossible because:

a. I suspect the reason I get so high from GH is because of that rush of terpenes so

b. you can't strip the terpenes and have them later so such as session would need a constant replenishing of herbs that even stirring can't achieve and

c. I'd be way to birdy after the second hit to want a third, let alone a 10 minute sessions

Anyway just some perpspective, and to let you know that while I still have VAS and tend to scratch the itch from time to time, I always come right back to the grasshoppper as my primary vape, it's just the best!

guyonthecouch

I personally just have been noticing a trend with reports of the flickering back ends, and buying two brand new out of the box that is new stock (GHB2 and v2 charger) leaves me wondering WTF is going on now? I guess time will tell. We really should not have to "jiggle" the dial to have consistent performance. I think it's hilarious too! I swear it's like playing a musical instrument! lol

I have been getting hot back end spikes ONLY on my SS and it's really random.... yesterday though holy shit, it was the hottest spike i've felt, very much like a HOT electrical shock! But performance continues to impress, and that's the important thing to me. I just hope it's not on its way out.... pretty sure that's what I read here, first back end heat spikes and then the cop lights come? Is that correct?

Have you ever tried iso/qtip wipping the terminal/batt connection located inside the body of your hoppers? ALL of my flashing blue light issues have been resolved after a cleaning. Also, blue lights have NEVER been an indicator of poorer/shorter performance.

How are you holding your GH when using? I find all SS hot backend/body issues are gone when holding like a "flute" or cigar. Don't palm it but rather hold between thumb and index/middle finger. When palming the SS I find that the heat spreads throughout the unit much faster.

Cop lights is usually a sensor malfunction indicator. Could be something in the airpath, some goo on one of the sensors. etc.

Which retailer is not accepting your returns? Why aren't you claiming warranty directly through hopper? Most retailers have a policy for ALL vapes saying that once used they can't except returns and warranty is handled through manufacturer, standard practice.

Last edited:

biohacker

Have you ever tried iso/qtip wipping the terminal/batt connection located inside the body of your hoppers? ALL of my flashing blue light issues have been resolved after a cleaning. Also, blue lights have NEVER been an indicator of poorer/shorter performance.

Never! Interesting, will a standard sized q-tip even reach all the way to make contact? For some reason doing this scares the shit out of me, although I will resort to it if need be. I would expect that the terminal contact would not need cleaning right out of the box? Is there a QA step missing in the process here?

How are you holding your GH when using? I find all SS hot backend/body issues are gone when holding like a "flute" or cigar. Don't palm it but rather hold between thumb and index/middle finger. When palming the SS I find that the heat spreads throughout the unit much faster.

Inverted on top of a bubbler.

Which retailer is not accepting your returns? Why aren't you claiming warranty directly through hopper? Most retailers have a policy for ALL vapes saying that once used that can't except returns and warranty is handled through manufacturer, standard practice.

Toronto Hemp Company, you're right I didn't read their policy... after seeing the behaviour on both of them, it turned me off. I didn't feel like RMA'ing 2 brand new hoppers out of the box cross border when I already have two that work perfectly. It was an impulse boxing day sale buy, but i'm bipolar and change my mind all the time. Just the fact that I STILL worship the GH after a month or so over any other vape means alot to me!

I also just noticed an interesting phenomena.... my ti front end can sit on the angled cone part and I can push it around on a desk and make it sorta dance! lol My ss can't do this...it just flops and falls over on its side. Anyone else notice this?

guyonthecouch

Never! Interesting, will a standard sized q-tip even reach all the way to make contact? For some reason doing this scares the shit out of me, although I will resort to it if need be. I would expect that the terminal contact would not need cleaning right out of the box? Is there a QA step missing in the process here?

Inverted on top of a bubbler.

Toronto Hemp Company, you're right I didn't read their policy... after seeing the behaviour on both of them, it turned me off. I didn't feel like RMA'ing 2 brand new hoppers out of the box cross border when I already have two that work perfectly. It was an impulse boxing day sale buy, but i'm bipolar and change my mind all the time. Just the fact that I STILL worship the GH after a month or so over any other vape means alot to me!

I also just noticed an interesting phenomena.... my ti front end can sit on the angled cone part and I can push it around on a desk and make it sorta dance! lol My ss can't do this...it just flops and falls over on its side. Anyone else notice this?

Haha, the perfectly balanced front end trick!!

Don't stress about cleaning the terminal. A normal qtip just reaches, soak the qtip, give a squeeze to remove excess iso and press against inner terminal turning in one direction(so you don't leave any cotton residue). I'm sure you'll see a fair amount of black residue(machining oil) come off terminal. Also betting this will alleviate your flickering light issue. After wiping let iso air dry, don't try wiping clean with dry qtip or anything else.

When pairing with glass have you ever tried priming your bowl? As in, taking a quick couple puffs via mouth and once you taste/feel vapour then apply to glass? This won't put so much strain on your heater/batts and will milk INSTANTLY!! :D ..and try the holding technique I suggested earlier.

Hopper's warranty system is awesome and as long as you clean your unit pieces well before sending away you should have no cross border worries. But sounds like your units just need a cleaning my friend :tup:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I would expect that the terminal contact would not need cleaning right out of the box?
I think this is the case, and so I don't think cleaning the terminal is a fix-all for flashing blue lights. Again, maybe sometimes. My recent new SS Backend+Body combo flashes blue, clean new out of box, not dirty or fouled.

This is how I tell them apart!

Don't stress about cleaning the terminal. A normal qtip just reaches, soak the qtip, give a squeeze to remove excess iso and press against inner terminal turning in one direction(so you don't leave any cotton residue).
HL has recently warned against using any liquids to clean anything but the front end (mp), including verbage to the effect, "we don't want you folks to be voiding your warranty, so..." They make a minor exception, for cleaning chamber walls, but they say never touch the chamber screen with any liquid. After any iso in there, wait 24 hours!!! I think they are very concerned about use of liquids anywhere near the fancy 3d printed heater coil thing. In five+ months' use, two Hoppers, I've yet to see this black oil or grease in the battery area people have written about. If I did, I would return the thing to HL without hesitation, without cleaning it off.

Last edited:

Baron23

it's that this technology in these form factors is new so the consumer has to have realistic expectations.

Well, here is where we differ a bit. I actually don't think there is any startling new tech in vaporizers at all and, while the form factor on the GH is very challenging and IMO they would have been better off making the unit a bit thicker, the fact is that QA issues are just that....QA issues and they have had a LOT of time to get on top of them.

To me, its unbelievable that the GH is still so flaky and its HL's job to fix that....NOW.

Note: not gloating at all, but in fairness I must note that my GH has never gotten hot or failed in about 8 months of use. Its not driven daily, but is driven at least a couple of times a week.

Cheers

slcbdco

Brewer, Lobbyist, Vaporist
so am i correct to understand that the dial is analog? so you can set it at 3.25 or 3.5 and not just the whole numbers?

Yes you can use it anywhere on the dial

Also, is there ANY one out there using it at anything less than 3? i know we're all probably cloud chasers for the most part, but just wondering what the dynamic range is like

I usually start my bowl on 2.5 great flavor and already some clouds

Note: not gloating at all, but in fairness I must note that my GH has never gotten hot or failed in about 8 months of use. Its not driven daily, but is driven at least a couple of times a week.

Exactly my point, you have a unit working fine for 8 months from a indiegogo start up and I have vapes from established heavily capitalized businesses broken in days, and not to mention, in my opinion not as quality a vape for my wants when they're not broken.

Just some perspective, and as for the form factor, the form factor is part of the point of THIS device. The technology could take any form factor, like all vapes, for factor is intentional and part of the design. The IQ for example is attractive in its own right, it doesn't look like anything, but it's nice to look at it. Does it have simenon imperfections sure? The worst one is the cracked bowl I'd say.

slcbdco,
Reactions: moondog

Radiocitysuicide

I usually start my bowl on 2.5 great flavor and already some clouds

Exactly my point, you have a unit working fine for 8 months from a indiegogo start up and I have vapes from established heavily capitalized businesses broken in days, and not to mention, in my opinion not as quality a vape for my wants when they're not broken.

Just some perspective, and as for the form factor, the form factor is part of the point of THIS device. The technology could take any form factor, like all vapes, for factor is intentional and part of the design. The IQ for example is attractive in its own right, it doesn't look like anything, but it's nice to look at it. Does it have simenon imperfections sure? The worst one is the cracked bowl I'd say.

The fact that basically all your vapes have failed is odd. Not sure if you abuse them or are just unlucky but I don't consider it the norm.

But in any case there's a difference between a vape failing once in a few years and failing constantly. A Grasshopper lasting more than a few months without failing is the exception to the rule. Just look at how many people have had multiple failures or even multiple units fail multiple times.

If you use your hopper enough you are almost guaranteed to have to warranty it. I think the worst part is constantly wondering/worrying when it's going to fail or wondering if it's performing as it should. You'll see that all over this thread. I'm amazed at the shit people put up with for this device lol.

I have to give hopper labs credit for allowing the warranty transfer though. I'm sure it was a business decision but they didn't have to do that and it allowed me to sell my titanium hopper without too much of a loss.

I've kept my SS one has a concert/sporting event vape because to me that's where the real appeal of the hopper is and the reason the form factor is important. I can't imagine putting up with this thing as a daily driver like many people do.

Radiocitysuicide,

Baron23

ust some perspective, and as for the form factor, the form factor is part of the point of THIS device

Yeah, I get that. Kinda hard to miss...looking like a pen and all, yeah? LOL

The point is that looking like a pen is not the only design criteria. Availability and reliability are also very valid criteria and a design that looks good and craps out often is a failed design.

To make their design a bit less critical, they could have still stuck with the pen form factor over all but given themselves a bit more real estate for a less critical battery, for perhaps a fully double walled mouthpiece, and better heat dissipation and cooling. All of this falls into the category of design trade offs, they made their decisions and I respect that, but I do not give them any excuse for availability and reliability shortfalls. They chose the form factor but still needed to successfully fufill other design requirements, on which I believe that they have fallen short and have failed to fully correct over a good period of time.

As far as "indiegogo start up" vs "established heavily capitalized businesses", well....I'm sorry but as a market I personally think we need to stop giving manf excuses like this. If you want to get into this business, then you need to be able to provide devices with reasonable stability. Vapes should be, IMO, viewed as appliances and the same expectations should be applied. I didn't see anyone giving Keurig a pass when they first came out with their pre-packaged coffee system. We are all entitled to our view and this one is mine.

Cheers

guyonthecouch

I think this is the case, and so I don't think cleaning the terminal is a fix-all for flashing blue lights. Again, maybe sometimes. My recent new SS Backend+Body combo flashes blue, clean new out of box, not dirty or fouled.

This is how I tell them apart!

HL has recently warned against using any liquids to clean anything but the front end (mp), including verbage to the effect, "we don't want you folks to be voiding your warranty, so..." They make a minor exception, for cleaning chamber walls, but they say never touch the chamber screen with any liquid. After any iso in there, wait 24 hours!!! I think they are very concerned about use of liquids anywhere near the fancy 3d printed heater coil thing. In five+ months' use, two Hoppers, I've yet to see this black oil or grease in the battery area people have written about. If I did, I would return the thing to HL without hesitation, without cleaning it off.

True. I'm personally not concerned about cleaning that area(I don't do it often) and find it helps. For me, the black grease appears every so often from battery swapping. It's a combo of dust and debris that builds up over time so it would be silly to contact hopper for a warranty when you can just clean it yourself. I treat my hoppers like crap and clean randomly, def not ocd about it. Both my units are working flawlessly.

biohacker

I treat my hoppers like crap and clean randomly, def not ocd about it. Both my units are working flawlessly.

My two are my daily drivers and see about 2g/day every single day... I try to actually abuse them since I have two, so i'm careful but no way do I baby them...as the 3rd owner of both i'm pretty damn impressed that they have both survived this long!

I've kept my SS one has a concert/sporting event vape because to me that's where the real appeal of the hopper is and the reason the form factor is important. I can't imagine putting up with this thing as a daily driver like many people do.

Ummm, just curious....why not? I LOVE the GH as my daily driver! Better than anything else i've ever tried, and i've tried lots. It's like a portable EVO/SUB/Supreme/Herbalizer/E-nano but with instant heatup, stealth, and lifetime warranty! Why not drive it daily?!

nomadicsoul34

This looks like a very cool vape,.
I love the idea that its on demand , convection vaping as im someone who consumes ( normally) small amounts at the end of a busy day.
The fact that it works so well with a bubbler is a real plus too.

My remaining question is regarding the airpath purity, does anyone have any details?

Throughout my teens i combusted a lot on hash on home made bongs, plastic bottles , bic pens and tin foil.
As an adult , for the last 16 years ive been exposed to lots of toxins through my work as a firefighter. With that in mind i try to limit my exposure to toxins.

I currently vape lovely organic herbs through a vapcap, which i love.

Radiocitysuicide

My two are my daily drivers and see about 2g/day every single day... I try to actually abuse them since I have two, so i'm careful but no way do I baby them...as the 3rd owner of both i'm pretty damn impressed that they have both survived this long!

Ummm, just curious....why not? I LOVE the GH as my daily driver! Better than anything else i've ever tried, and i've tried lots. It's like a portable EVO/SUB/Supreme/Herbalizer/E-nano but with instant heatup, stealth, and lifetime warranty! Why not drive it daily?!

Well I don't like using a vape knowing that I'm basically waiting for it to fail. Then you gotta ship it out and pay for shipping while you wait for it to come back and have to use something else anyway. I'm not a big fan of using water tools so the vapor is kinda hot/harsh and sucking on a metal tube isn't the most pleasant thing either. I also want it to be ready and hopefully working properly for when I do need it for a concert or something.

When I'm home I don't mind waiting a minute for my Mighty to heat up and I even bought an Herbalizer recently so the heat up time will be even less of a factor. Haven't used it yet though but hopefully soon.

I feel like there are better options when stealth isn't a concern but to each his own! I think it's awesome you found a vape you like so much and I get a kick out of reading your posts going nuts over it lol. I hope they figure out the reliability issues though and it's not something inherently wrong with the design. Then everyone will be happy!

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Make no mistake the GH will have it's own technique to learn. But it's not very complicated.

Click, wait for blue, inhale, click when you're nearly done, keep inhaling and then clear. (Important technique to cool GH down quicker.)

Minor details on filling and cleaning are also important. I use the cap from a doob tube for filling and it makes it much easier and cleaner to do. It's hard keeping dank kief out of the threads but the cap does a good job in reducing contact. I also got myself a small brush that's from the MFLB company, it was all AusVapes had at the time and it's quite good actually.

cool, thanks for the tips. i'm sure i'll be in here raving or complaining either way.

good tip on the brush... i'm sure my gf has one from all her makeup bullcrap or in her art supplies i can use.... in fact, i think i still have a brush that has a sharp back end that i was using as a stir tool for my milaana stems. score

Well I don't like using a vape knowing that I'm basically waiting for it to fail. Then you gotta ship it out and pay for shipping while you wait for it to come back and have to use something else anyway. I'm not a big fan of using water tools so the vapor is kinda hot/harsh and sucking on a metal tube isn't the most pleasant thing either. I also want it to be ready and hopefully working properly for when I do need it for a concert or something.

When I'm home I don't mind waiting a minute for my Mighty to heat up and I even bought an Herbalizer recently so the heat up time will be even less of a factor. Haven't used it yet though but hopefully soon.

I feel like there are better options when stealth isn't a concern but to each his own! I think it's awesome you found a vape you like so much and I get a kick out of reading your posts going nuts over it lol. I hope they figure out the reliability issues though and it's not something inherently wrong with the design. Then everyone will be happy!

i see you're jumping ship and selling your ss. i think the asking price is a little high considering the warranty is registered, but gl, hope you find something more your speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
beiberhole69,
Reactions: Hjalmark

biohacker

@Radiocitysuicide Now I can see why you don't worship the hopper as I do....I use it 99% through glass! I'm an old school 41 yo former bong smoking college stoner, and LOVE my massive thick one hit bong rips! I have the Mighty and owned the Herbalizer, but neither can do what my GH can do regardless of stealth/form factor. I swear this GH has some voodoo in it! I know it's marketed as a convection vaporizer, but IMO it has some conduction..... how else how these clouds be so thick and massive? My brand new quickcore MV couldn't even come CLOSE to the density that the GH can give.

@Radiocitysuicide I had some poor experiences last year when first received my GH DOA and resulting RMA came back not working like I had hoped so I swore off of it and moved on (mostly the Mighty/Crafty), so this isn't my first go with the device. I'm glad I took the leap of faith again with some trades here and now I couldn't be happier.

Enjoy the Herbie! It's quite an awesome device....probably the best desktop compliment for the GH IMO, but also for the Mighty!

i see you're jumping ship and selling your ss. i think the asking price is a little high considering the warranty is registered, but gl, hope you find something more your speed.

Where is the classified listing?

Radiocitysuicide

@Radiocitysuicide Now I can see why you don't worship the hopper as I do....I use it 99% through glass! I'm an old school 41 yo former bong smoking college stoner, and LOVE my massive thick one hit bong rips! I have the Mighty and owned the Herbalizer, but neither can do what my GH can do regardless of stealth/form factor. I swear this GH has some voodoo in it! I know it's marketed as a convection vaporizer, but IMO it has some conduction..... how else how these clouds be so thick and massive? My brand new quickcore MV couldn't even come CLOSE to the density that the GH can give.

@Radiocitysuicide I had some poor experiences last year when first received my GH DOA and resulting RMA came back not working like I had hoped so I swore off of it and moved on (mostly the Mighty/Crafty), so this isn't my first go with the device. I'm glad I took the leap of faith again with some trades here and now I couldn't be happier.

Enjoy the Herbie! It's quite an awesome device....probably the best desktop compliment for the GH IMO, but also for the Mighty!

Where is the classified listing?

I actually got a glass quick core minivap that I haven't tried also lol. I bought that with my Herbalizer while on a break and will be trying both shortly. I saw in the minivap thread that you weren't too crazy about it. I'm not a cloud chaser though so I'm hoping I like it a little more lol.

Well I priced it based on what I saw other people selling/asking for it recently. I sold my titanium hopper immediately for 200 with the warranty activated. I'm also not dying to get rid of it or anything. If it sells at near the cost of a new one I figure I can put the money aside and I'll jump back on in the future when things have settled down hopefully. I got the FOB vaporizer if a concert pops up in the meantime lol.

biohacker

I saw in the minivap thread that you weren't too crazy about it. I'm not a cloud chaser though so I'm hoping I like it a little more lol.

Sounds like it may be up your alley then, for me it tasted incredible but it produced the most anemic clouds i've ever experienced (both glass and teflon core). But I used the flexicone and never loaded it directly. It also irritated the heck out of my airways.

Where is your GH listed?

biohacker,

Radiocitysuicide

Sounds like it may be up your alley then, for me it tasted incredible but it produced the most anemic clouds i've ever experienced (both glass and teflon core). But I used the flexicone and never loaded it directly. It also irritated the heck out of my airways.

Where is your GH listed?

It's on reddit... entexchange. Didn't bother listing it here since I figured most people who browse here browse there and I'm not too eager to get rid of it anyway.

Radiocitysuicide,
Reactions: biohacker
Top Bottom