• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Grasshopper

midgetsanchez

Cl11xDd.jpg

HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S HERE I HAVE IT! (Holiday backer!) I'll be taking pics and posting more in a bit! Let me know what you guys wanna know! I'm simultaneously ecstatic and fucking smacked, so bear with me.

GRASSHOPPER FUCK YEAH!

Edit: I'm a holiday backer who got his early (unfortunately they only selected a few early ones, and everyone else can expect theirs to ship in backer/preorder order. But, on the upside other backers should be seeing their units this month.

After backing this in November of 2013 I'm pretty damn happy. Grasshopper delivers, and exceeds my expectations.

Last edited:

Kalessin

Cl11xDd.jpg

HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S HERE I HAVE IT! (Holiday backer!) I'll be taking pics and posting more in a bit! Let me know what you guys wanna know! I'm simultaneously ecstatic and fucking smacked, so bear with me.

GRASSHOPPER FUCK YEAH!
Has it completed your life? haha Edit: Real question, did you get a session extender, and if so, did you pay for it? Just curious

Last edited:

We5d

Cl11xDd.jpg

GRASSHOPPER FUCK YEAH!
Fuck yeah!!! That's SS right? Or Ti?

tr33sPlease

Cl11xDd.jpg

GRASSHOPPER FUCK YEAH!

You win!!!

I am so pumped...and I prolly have at least a month to go, haha.

herbivore21

Some more pics. http://imgur.com/a/nZaSR This feels incredibly well-built and solid (I got the SS model for now). The bowl has a smaller diameter but greater width than most vapes I've used, which would make sense in a true convection vape. I'll be reporting back with more later. BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE 2013
Please provide milk videos attached to glass so we can see the clouds! I wanna see a real one whitewall a piece so I can give these people my money already lol

EDIT: OMG THE GRASSHOPPER THREAD IS FINALLY REAL! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY!!!!!111

Last edited:

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I like the reason: We're off! haha can't wait to see feedback from other peeps, tho said the waiting nonsense must end

vapebuddy13,
Reactions: We5d

Spinuch

Something that is bothering me is how fragile the insulation is. I understand it's sandwiched between metals but I can't help but wonder if it could break when dropped. For instance if the top is off and you drop it on the exposed end of the chamber. Obviously this is pure speculation. I have no idea what the insulation is like, but I'd like to know if this sort of thing is covered under the lifetime warranty? I hope it's not an issue and that I don't have a crystal ball of doom.

Spinuch,

midgetsanchez

So first impressions:

EXCEPTIONAL build quality. Even better than my Storz & Bickel products...this just feels remarkably solid and well-built. I've owned lots of portables (MFLB, Thermovape T1, PAX, Crafty to name a few) but this just blows the rest out of the water. I have the stainless model, it's heavy in a good way.

It's shorter than I thought; it's actually shorter than most of my actual (writing) pens.

It heats up absurdly fast and the temp dial is amazing!

Some criticisms:

The unit, especially the mouthpiece gets very hot with extended use....I think the best technique to use this would be to pulse the switch off/on during a session to allow it to cool. Since it's actually convection the herbs stop cooking when it shuts off if you don't draw. The silicon mouthpiece is a definite must, otherwise it's uncomfortable to use when it gets this hot. THAT SAID, it does seem to cool off very quickly. Again, I only have the stainless model (perhaps I should have gone Ti...)

I'm very, very happy though overall.

Mr Mellish

So first impressions:

EXCEPTIONAL build quality. Even better than my Storz & Bickel products...this just feels remarkably solid and well-built. I've owned lots of portables (MFLB, Thermovape T1, PAX, Crafty to name a few) but this just blows the rest out of the water. I have the stainless model, it's heavy in a good way.

It's shorter than I thought; it's actually shorter than most of my actual (writing) pens.

It heats up absurdly fast and the temp dial is amazing!

Some criticisms:

The unit, especially the mouthpiece gets very hot with extended use....I think the best technique to use this would be to pulse the switch off/on during a session to allow it to cool. Since it's actually convection the herbs stop cooking when it shuts off if you don't draw. The silicon mouthpiece is a definite must, otherwise it's uncomfortable to use when it gets this hot. THAT SAID, it does seem to cool off very quickly. Again, I only have the stainless model (perhaps I should have gone Ti...)

I'm very, very happy though overall.

Faint glimmers of hope...I love my Crafty. The vapor can't be as cool...or can it???

Top Bottom