The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

JoeMama

GHL updated my date to June 2016 now. That makes it a full 12 months with 6 estimates. If it ships.

I hope this thing lasts forever, because I never want to deal with them again.

Congrats to those who took their refund, I envy your self-respect :clap::)

Vaperist

why here are no address confirmation reports if production is ramping up? and what is going on in Reddit? any reports there? is there a new supply portion of Ti Hoppers at Vapefiends?

very unpleasant silence. things should start to roll fast next week if they are serious to meet their more precise version 2.0 'Estimated Ship Date' policy.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
why here are no address confirmation reports if production is ramping up? and what is going on in Reddit? any reports there? is there a new supply portion of Ti Hoppers at Vapefiends?
As mentioned previously - they are only sending out shipping confirmations at the end of the month. Next week we'll see a slew of shipping confirmation reports (hopefully I'm one of them!).

Tdtour

Guys just ask anyone who has their hopper, how long it took for them to receive it from the date they placed their order. It seems like it takes around a year for them to get it. Im saying this from what has been written in this thread. Some have placed preoreders in early 2015 and still have not received their hoppers. I am a Feb 2016 preorder and my estimated shipping is not pushed to July. Not a year but I dont expect to receive it when they say. I think I will find out who Negan killed on the walking dead before I get my hopper.

Eleaf420

Have you tried one of the many DYI cooling options people have posted about here? Some have had great success mating the Crafty/Mighty cooling unit to the hopper, so there's one you can try without any additional $$ outlay. I myself will be trying the MFLB mouthpiece hack.
The MFLB hack works flawlessly. Anyone else's estimated shipping date get updated? Mine says July 2016.

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

The MFLB hack works flawlessly. Anyone else's estimated shipping date get updated? Mine says July 2016.
LOVE your avatar! I think you should check out the gh shipping thread for info on others' changed shipping date. But to save you a trip there for my info, I'm an early June 2015 preorder and estimated shipping is May 2016.

priestsmiler

Okay so my esd was updated on saturday night to june 2016. End of june 2015 preorder. Hopefully these latest "estimated shipping dates" will be the last time the date is altered (sorry, updated) for all in preorder purgatory. :)

Mr. Me2

Okay so my esd was updated on saturday night to june 2016. End of june 2015 preorder. Hopefully these latest "estimated shipping dates" will be the last time the date is altered (sorry, updated) for all in preorder purgatory. :)
You made me double check mine because our preorders are in the same month and I'm still listed as May estimated shipping. So the month cutoff/bump is for preorders sometime in June 2015...

vapviking

Old & In the Way
LOVE your avatar! I think you should check out the gh shipping thread for info on others' changed shipping date. But to save you a trip there for my info, I'm an early June 2015 preorder and estimated shipping is May 2016.
Not sure if I'm comfortable with the end the mouthpiece is on...
But kudos to @Eleaf420 for creativity!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Guys just ask anyone who has their hopper, how long it took for them to receive it from the date they placed their order. It seems like it takes around a year for them to get it. Im saying this from what has been written in this thread.

The GH was an Indiegogo project - the reason why it's taken so long is because the company was not ready to mass produce an inferior product. The kinks have been worked out, and the company is cranking up mass production. I wouldn't be surprised if this entire thread is dead by the end of this summer because hopper labs is fully caught up and shipping orders.

From personal experience I know how many of these kickstarter projects sound awesome, raise the money, and falters because the company grossly underestimated the costs involved. That's why I didn't join the Indiegogo campaign for the Grasshopper - I knew there was a chance it'd never see the light of day. I placed my preorder after I saw @BuzzDanklin's comments. Once I knew the vaporizer was real and people outside the company had one, I was ready to drop some money on a preorder.

Back in 2014 I really thought we'd never see this vaporizer. I had every expectation this would be all one big scam and the company was going to walk away with people's money. I'm impressed that hopper labs has made it this far, and actually delivered a product which performs nearly as well as they promised (minus the battery life).

YaFreekin Right

As mentioned previously - they are only sending out shipping confirmations at the end of the month. Next week we'll see a slew of shipping confirmation reports (hopefully I'm one of them!).

I couldn't find anything while searching. If you know where this info is coming from do you mind posting a link. Thanks.

btka

Nov. 9, 2015 order here.
also shows June 2016 as estimate. so i guess mine estimate is not quite real.:ugh:
regarding my experience they sometimes forget or oversee to update the estimates from some people... It also happend to me... for examplemy esd stated in april that my gh would be deliverd in february 2016.. but the dates of others who ordered more or less on the same date as I got changed to may... I do not want to break illusions here but it would also be unfair if people who ordered after me will receive their ghs before me....

Berkey

regarding my experience they sometimes forget or oversee to update the estimates from some people... It also happend to me... for examplemy esd stated in april that my gh would be deliverd in february 2016.. but the dates of others who ordered more or less on the same date as I got changed to may... I do not want to break illusions here but it would also be unfair if people who ordered after me will receive their ghs before me....

I am now caught up on this thread and am very disappointed to share that I am a January 14, 2015 pre-order and have still not received my shipping conformation email. The GH folks couldn't be more unprofessional in my opinion with their constant false promises. I have many emails from Caroline stating I should be receiving my GH this very soon.

I checked my order status last night and it says May 2016, what a joke!!!

delloy

I have just been having a conversation with Caroline about the offer of the free battery for delays. I have emails from Trevor before Caroline joined the company saying I would receive one battery for each grasshopper delayed past original shipment date. Caroline is now trying to tell me it is only 1 battery per preorder not per grasshopper. Can anyone else clarify the matter. I will be very disappointed after waiting all this time to only receive the one.

Caroline is also saying it would be only for GHs delayed past the original shipment date, but this in my case is all 3. So cant see why I would only receive the one. Not happy about this!

Last edited:
Top Bottom