The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
I pre-ordered Jan 17,2016. My original shipping estimate was March 2016, then April 2016, then May 2016. Now it's June 2016. My additional order was placed Feb 26, 2016. It is now showing a July 2016 shipping estimate. Things are happening. This is good.

YaFreekin Right

March 24th, 2015 @ 4:32 p.m. It looks like it's happening, my estimate still say May and I got an email saying its shipped.

Seems a bit odd. Did you get an address confirmation? SS or Ti?

Getting close to my date... but seems like there are lots of orders before you that haven't shipped.

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Seems a bit odd. Did you get an address confirmation? SS or Ti?

Getting close to my date... but seems like there are lots of orders before you that haven't shipped.
I got a shipping confirmation for Bronze Ti, maybe not a lot of people before me got Bronze? I know Vapefiend never got any bronze ones when he was selling colored Ti's or I would've got that color not Purple. I have to say though, as a big Lakers fan I'm really loving the purple Ti.

Last edited:

delloy

Yep same here. Feb 12th '15 preorder was April now changed to May, really hope this is the last push back I will see. I'm not gonna cancel now I've waited this long, but I am getting a bit fed up with it all the time! :(

I also have 2 leather sleeves on order with a separate order number. Both orders last update were the same dispatch date, April. On todays update the sleeves have changed to June! Are they honestly going to send the 2 sleeves a month later after I've supposedly received my Hoppers.

Its my 46th birthday on May 17th....they had better be here by then! :)

Last edited:

BadDog No

And my pushback date is pretty much what I expected after seeing new orders kicked to August, and of course HL's latest update:

March 9, 2016, 9:19 a.m. 7 $201.00 In Progress July 2016

BadDog No,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
one SS one blue Ti

Shitsnacks I also have the same order! One SS and one blue TI. Great minds think alike.

Original order April 2015. Current ETA still May 2016. The fact Shitsnack ordered in January and has the same estimate really doesn't make me at all confident. Especially after it appears the number of reported shipped units keeps dropping.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Shitsnacks I also have the same order! One SS and one blue TI. Great minds think alike.

Original order April 2015. Current ETA still May 2016. The fact Shitsnack ordered in January and has the same estimate really doesn't make me at all confident. Especially after it appears the number of reported shipped units keeps dropping.

Haha I knew we had a lot in common! Even some MI roots ;)

And totally agreed, but they're going to send a bunch at once apparently! Maybe all I really gained for ordering early was the chance to wait longer:rolleyes: :ko:

Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o

I Got back on the grasshopper train March 14, 2016. SS grasshopper.

• Original estimated ship date: April 2016

• Estimated ship date: July 2016
If they don't ship by then....I'll send that refund email again and just buy a firefly 2 or haze square if solid reviews

Just happy that I have two solid kickass vapes: e-nano & arizer air

Last edited:
Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o,

Tdtour

Unless you ordered from vapefiend, you will have to wait at least a year before you get your hopper. At least thats what the track record looks like.

Tdtour,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Welp I got pushed to May too, 1/15/15 waitlist pre order, so much for that April confidence and we're only halfway through...
This sucks.
It appears to be taking all of January thru April to satisfy, what, first half of Jan. '15 orders? Even if all of Jan. '15 orders were filled by April, that would seem to be the first 'unforseen' delay of the new estimation system.

moondog

I assure you that cannot be correct. They will not be in business anymore if it takes them a year to ship current orders.
I agree. Given the recent additions of assembly equipment and assembling humans, it is a disservice to all involved to make predictions of future performance based on the past (when they were just starting up and were swamped by demand.)

GHL announced those additions and the latest revisions to the shipping estimates, what, like 10 minutes ago? How about we give them a month and then see if they've ramped up production/delivery as they said they would. If not, then "Angstville, here we come!"

Yeah, Tom Pettty was right, but all indications from those who have working hoppers in the wild are that the wait will be very much worth it.

moondog

I guess that is a good statement to cover someones butt in the stock market
:lol: Agreed! And I also understand people liberally salting their servings of GHL estimates, but stating "Unless you ordered from vapefiend, you will have to wait at least a year before you get your hopper" is, IMO, going a bit too far in the opposite direction.

moondog,

YaFreekin Right

I guess that is a good statement to cover someones butt in the stock market but GHL promised mass delivery every month for 21 months and did not deliver. So I can understand someone taking the new statements with a few hundred billion grains of salt.

I think you might be spreading misinformation, HL has not " promised mass delivery every month for 21 months ". No doubt they are delivering way beyond estimates but your statement is not true.

YaFreekin Right,
Top Bottom