The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

BadDog No

I have suddenly become a glass half full kind of guy, a veritable polyanna as it were. My order status has changed from "processing" to "processed" shortly after I hit the address confirmation. My take is that the batteries are in, the shipping labels printed and affixed; we merely await Monday's mail pickup. Why yes I am often wrong, how did you guess? ;)

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I have suddenly become a glass half full kind of guy, a veritable polyanna as it were. My order status has changed from "processing" to "processed" shortly after I hit the address confirmation. My take is that the batteries are in, the shipping labels printed and affixed; we merely await Monday's mail pickup. Why yes I am often wrong, how did you guess? ;)
Your my hero until Monday when I come and drag us all into the mud with my glass half empty with bitter tears . . Or maybe then the glass is half full with tears because I am being all emo and shit?

MAKEUP RUNNING DOWN MY TEARFUL FACE ! :cry:

Tdtour

Once again frustrating tease from HL, you get an address confirmation and then another year wait for shipping confirmation. Why even bother with an address confirmation, when you know that you dont have batteries for the GH? I will throw in some angry conspiracy theory into this...A lot of people must be cancelling their orders because of these pushed back delivery dates. So to keep stringing customers along they send out address confirmations to make you think you are close to getting your GH. But they dont tell you about the lack of batteries, until you email them. We all know batteries are mainly made in China, so its a long wait.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Send them a message on twitter today and got this

"Wondering how long wait there is between address conformation and shipping conformation ?, is Hopper labs still waiting for those batteries to ship ?
6:31 PM

Not all it's 7-10 business days, but we are waiting on those batteries right now."

But have they not been waiting for batteries for . . Weeks?

perennialflare

Send them a message on twitter today and got this

"Wondering how long wait there is between address conformation and shipping conformation ?, is Hopper labs still waiting for those batteries to ship ?
6:31 PM

Not all it's 7-10 business days, but we are waiting on those batteries right now."

But have they not been waiting for batteries for . . Weeks?

I know there was at least a small group of actual shipping confirmations last week (6 days I think), orders from late jan/early feb. That was probably just before they ran out of batteries. Before then they were out of blue ti parts which is probably why it's been a whole month since ad confirm for me (and I think the other people in my position also have blue hoppers in their orders)

Either way, saying 7-10 business days is a little misleading when there are still people waiting from the october 18 address confirmations. It's just not solely due to the batteries, which have only been out for about a week

perennialflare,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@perennialflare yup well they been telling me that my hopper is just right around the corner since June this year :p

I'm wondering if the batteries are sitting at the port, and they simply haven't cleared US customs yet. I know that can be the biggest bitch in the whole process - waiting for some US Government official to get off his lazy ass, inspect the cargo, and approve the paperwork.

Hawk

My Oct 31 order for 4 batteries has still not been shipped. As of Nov 4 she said they are waiting for a new batch to come in. Has anybody been receiving their order for batteries?

Hawk,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
My Oct 31 order for 4 batteries has still not been shipped. As of Nov 4 she said they are waiting for a new batch to come in. Has anybody been receiving their order for batteries?
I asked about the batteries this Monday and got told they were still waiting

Hjalmark,
Reactions: Hawk

tubasco

I got an order of 6 GHB2s in October.

tubasco,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Jonvape

Received my S.S. Hopper 3 weeks ago ordered 1/6/16, long wait but well worth it.
I've been pleasantly surprised with the performance. I smoke one hit at a time turning off between hits. Usually 2 hits per session. ( 2nd hit is the best)
This is my 1st vaporizer and it took me a couple of days to get the hang of it.
I have 5 batteries and only used 2 as of today. I recharging them with the charger supplied by Hopper.
Working great, Worth the wait, good luck!
Best

Tdtour

Looks like the only thing that will get baked is the turkey this thanksgiving. HL messing with my holiday weekend.

Tdtour,
Reactions: ArthurJ

Purple Lava Lamp

It's now been over 3 weeks since I got my address confirmation e-mail. I haven't heard a peep from GHL since...

Purple Lava Lamp,
Top Bottom