The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Tdtour

Vapking China as we all know make knockoffs of everything, they have been known to make fake eggs and rice. So for the manufacturer to sell these batteries other than to HL would not be a far stretch. They just want to make money.

With the failure rates of these hoppers makes you wonder if it is made inferior like the knockoffs products, it certainly does not seem to be American made.

Why send out address confirmations when you dont have batteries to send out? Why didn't anyone over at HL keep an eye on the battery inventory?

Just extremely frustrating finally getting an address confirmation and then waiting more than a month for shipping confirmation which still hasnt come.

Tdtour,

BadDog No

I was gonna write a little post about how perhaps, late early adopters deserve out fate and then I thought about my experience being a late early adopter of another vape (Five weeks for "technically the list is closed but" delivery and of course no prepay) and I decided no, we really are being fucked with. Luckily living well is the best revenge. Thanks to your totally spurious delivery estimates I've been able to purchase and explore the Milaana, the Supreme, and now the new Firewood. Had you delivered with any reasonable dispatch...Oh then I'd probably be writing about reliability issues. :lol:

BadDog No

header.jpg

Grasshopper Pre-order
November Update

We’re going full steam into December at Hopper Labs!

Thanks to everyone for their continuous support. As we bring 2016 to a close, we are poised to deliver every outstanding unit to the community which has been the driver behind our efforts. We are very excited to be so close to fulfilling every pre-order!

We have a stock of completed Grasshoppers and parts big enough to fulfill all the outstanding 2016 orders. These completed units are only waiting on a shipment of batteries that is scheduled to arrive at the end of the week. We know this particular delay has been frustrating for everyone who had their address confirmed in November. Our estimate was thrown off by the extensive lead time required for battery production and a faster than anticipated consumption, but now we’ve got it all sorted out. We will be shipping hundreds of units out next week and thousands this month!

holidayhoppers640.21deaa5e9187.jpg

When we started Hopper Labs in 2013, it was our goal to build a vaporizer that was unique in functionality, design, and implementation. Design errors, delays, and revisions have all been part of the journey, but we've built a great device. Grasshoppers were not iteratively updated but continuously improved from batch to batch, increasing reliability and functionality. We've brought a lifetime warranty, user-centric design, and an experience that enhances rather than detracts to users everywhere.

Some of what makes the Grasshopper amazing has been a source of criticism, but we've stayed true to the course bring a quality American made vaporizer to the market. The Hopper was made to be your on-the-go daily driver. Loads of power and a near instant heat-up time make taking shorter more discreet draws a reality for vaporizers. We're proud to have pushed the market towards these things.

tiholiday640.4e2f1f98550d.jpg

As we progress into a new year, we are launching new efforts to stay involved and share what we are doing. Look for a new series of the design elements of the Grasshopper, insight on how we did it and why it is important. We are also planning on making website updates with space to find information, customer feedback, and Hopper use tips. We’ll be looking to include customers input, so keep your eyes open for a call to be featured on our homepage with your photos or Hopper usage.

Please be keep an eye out for your address confirmation and shipping notification this month!

The Hopper Labs Team

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Grasshopper Pre-order

Boulder, CO

Visit Our Website | Unsubscribe

BadDog No

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Me too. I just posted a top 5 care tips from HL over in the main thread. Good concise, up to date stuff although I'll have to try to read again for details. It's almost as though they really are getting ready to ship and want us to have a great experience out of the box. Yep, back to being a glass half full guy...

ArthurJ

I was gonna write a little post about how perhaps, late early adopters deserve out fate and then I thought about my experience being a late early adopter of another vape (Five weeks for "technically the list is closed but" delivery and of course no prepay) and I decided no, we really are being fucked with. Luckily living well is the best revenge. Thanks to your totally spurious delivery estimates I've been able to purchase and explore the Milaana, the Supreme, and now the new Firewood. Had you delivered with any reasonable dispatch...Oh then I'd probably be writing about reliability issues. :lol:

Since I placed my order in March I've gotten both the Firewood 3 AND the FW4!

Purple Lava Lamp

Me too. I just posted a top 5 care tips from HL over in the main thread. Good concise, up to date stuff although I'll have to try to read again for details. It's almost as though they really are getting ready to ship and want us to have a great experience out of the box. Yep, back to being a glass half full guy...

I refuse to let them get my hopes up yet again. They do this every month... I don't believe a goddamn word anymore. They told me I'd get my GH in April. Since then, nothing but excuses. These monthly updates only piss me off more. Until I am physically holding that thing in my actual hands, I won't believe a word of their bullshit.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Batteries must be in because I just got a shipping confirmation!:clap::clap:
Oh, this is gonna be good!!!!
I've stood in a huge field when Cicadas were emerging and the sound is overwhelming.
One of my Hoppers has hot back end again (working o.k.) but I'm going to wait until after the holidaze to send it in. Been enjoying having two so much (two people), and I think HL may be in a pretty busy time atm!

Tdtour

Great people are getting their shipping confirmations, do they provide you with a tracking number? Do we all still get a extra battery for waiting so long? You know all those times HL pushed back their deliveries.

Tdtour,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Great people are getting their shipping confirmations, do they provide you with a tracking number? Do we all still get a extra battery for waiting so long? You know all those times HL pushed back their deliveries.
In US I know you ll get a USPS tracking # in the shipping confirmation.

vapviking,

perennialflare

just saw my shipping confirm when I woke up (it was sent 6 hours ago while I was sleeping though) for my January 21 Blue ti. The email did come with usps tracking #, and I'm in Canada. The email just listed shipped items to be my exact order and did not mention the free extra battery we're supposed to get for the pre-order wait, but that doesn't mean it's not coming (after all it doesn't list the single battery that by default comes with every hopper either)

Time to get hype finally

tr33sPlease

just saw my shipping confirm when I woke up (it was sent 6 hours ago while I was sleeping though) for my January 21 Blue ti. The email did come with usps tracking #, and I'm in Canada. The email just listed shipped items to be my exact order and did not mention the free extra battery we're supposed to get for the pre-order wait, but that doesn't mean it's not coming (after all it doesn't list the single battery that by default comes with every hopper either)

Time to get hype finally

Mine didn't list the free battery, but I got it, hopefully it will be the same for you.

I still love mine!

perennialflare

Mine didn't list the free battery, but I got it, hopefully it will be the same for you.

I still love mine!

I think that's likely, yeah- I figure the spare is included as part of the grasshopper package. I'll double check that I have 4 total when it comes in, though. Now I just get to pray that my hopper A) ships/gets through customs quickly, and B) maybe possibly isn't caught by duty (I'm expecting to pay but it would be a nice christmas present to avoid that)

perennialflare,

TRON_iC

Sooo what did they find like a box in the closet full of 20 batteries? Halfway through the week and only a few of the 'hundreds' they promised have trickled out. No updates, only lies

TRON_iC,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Purple Lava Lamp

Sooo what did they find like a box in the closet full of 20 batteries? Halfway through the week and only a few of the 'hundreds' they promised have trickled out. No updates, only lies
Yup... they told me mine would ship as soon as they got the batteries... but still no shipping notice for me (February order)

But I'm not surprised... this is par for the course for them. I expect to hear at least 17 more excuses and delays before I finally get my Grasshopper sometime around June 2018. And that will only because I'm going to drive to Boulder and walk into their HQ and politely ask for my Grasshopper... while holding a baseball bat.

Purple Lava Lamp,
Reactions: TRON_iC

TRON_iC

Someone asked them on Facebook if they got the batteries. They responded - Yep, were packaging and shipping as fast as we can!

Based on the few that have come out and the fact that the confirmation emails are sent out at 2-3am tells me they're full of shit

TRON_iC,

chillersnov8p

I was a SS feb 6 246xx order. Who's the next closest? Could be they just haven't got to you yet..

chillersnov8p,
Top Bottom