The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Ps how do I insert pics
Go to a site like imgur.com and you can upload without account and it automatically removes pictures personal date, then after uploading open the pictures again in the browser to get a clean link and copy that address to the "insert link" box that pop ups when you click the image logo in the post text editor

Kev_lar

Youth is wasted on the young
My Hopper finally arrived! I can't believe the wait is over! Edit: Tried to insert a pic but failed, what can I say I'm a n00b.

giQYj

giQYj

Tdtour

I was told also that they are waiting on a shipment of batteries. You figure they would know about their inventory getting low, and would order accordingly. I hope the delivery geta to them fast.

How are these new batteries? Are they better than those used in the Samsung Note 7's? Haha just kidding, sad for those who bought the phone and had to return it.

BadDog No

Yes indeed. The Beatles were wrong, happiness isn't a warm gun; it's this:

Shipping Address Confirmation
Hi

Your Grasshopper order is almost ready to ship. In preparation we'd like to confirm your shipping information

EDIT: I'm second week March for those interested...Oh shit, was it February? :lol:

EDIT2:
ID Date Items Paid Status Estimated Ship Date
March 9, 2016, 9:19 a.m. 7 $201.00 Processed November 2016

Last edited:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Hey Hjalmark you got a shipping confirmation already? They got their battery delivery? That is so exciting.
yeah got it in the middle of the day today, I hope I get it before end of Nov as it might take some days for ship and sick of fucking paying for priority shipping that is always late so I changed nothing and hope the best !

Lets just hope I won't be dankrupt the day it comes :lol: . . . :|

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Lets just hope I won't be dankrupt the day it comes :lol: . . . :|

2015's Word of the Year = Vape
2016's Word of the Year = Brexit
2017's Word of the Year = Dankrupt

Happy Hopping, @Hjalmark !! Congratulations, but do not remove your seat belt or get out of you seat, there could still be a tiny bit of turbulence ahead.

I just ordered some batteries, so I'm very glad to hear they don't seem to be back ordered atm.

Congrats! to all those getting some good news lately, as another batch seems to be bursting forth from the Hopper hatchery.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
2015's Word of the Year = Vape
2016's Word of the Year = Brexit
2017's Word of the Year = Dankrupt

Happy Hopping, @Hjalmark !! Congratulations, but do not remove your seat belt or get out of you seat, there could still be a tiny bit of turbulence ahead.

I just ordered some batteries, so I'm very glad to hear they don't seem to be back ordered atm.

Congrats! to all those getting some good news lately, as another batch seems to be bursting forth from the Hopper hatchery.
Its alright I understand the insanity of my addiction . . . Grasshopper addiction

Going to buy a backup portable for my Grasshopper :D

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I have 2 MFLBs but they don't render rips like the GH. I'm gonna need something better.
you checked out the Millano ?

Also anyone have any idea if we get shipping confirmation in the coming week ?
, I am hoping we get it on Monday as they send out or address confirmation last Friday :tinfoil:

Last edited:
Hjalmark,

chillersnov8p

you checked out the Millano ?

Also anyone have any idea if we get shipping confirmation in the coming week ?
, I am hoping we get it on Monday as they send out or address confirmation last Friday :tinfoil:
They still haven't shipped out the hoppers from previous address confirmations a week ago.

chillersnov8p,
Reactions: Hjalmark
Top Bottom