The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

GTAVaper

@VegNVape........Hi there! When you get your Hopper can you post a commemorative pic of you with your Grasshopper in your Spidey pants and festive socks? I don't need to know your inseam though :lol:

Actually interested in yet another pic of the blue Ti since that is what I have also pre-ordered in Ti......but I'm sure the Spidey pants and festive socks are awesome too ;)

GTAVaper,
Reactions: VegNVape

Mr. Me2

@VegNVape........Hi there! When you get your Hopper can you post a commemorative pic of you with your Grasshopper in your Spidey pants and festive socks? I don't need to know your inseam though :lol:

Actually interested in yet another pic of the blue Ti since that is what I have also pre-ordered in Ti......but I'm sure the Spidey pants and festive socks are awesome too ;)
I just watched Buzz Danklin's new gh review, and he features the blue ti. It looks BEAUTIFUL! Check it out, it'll make you happy!

Tdtour

So Im a February 2016 preorder, the estimated ship date is said to be April 2016. I hope that date is accurate.

Tdtour,

GTAVaper

Yes, thank you Mr.Me2 - I've seen it before in his review page and I agree it is beautiful. However, some other buyers have reported that their blue GH's were more of a dark grey colour with a bit of a blue hue and nothing like Buzz's unit.

It would be nice to see another example of the blue colour Ti and see whether it is like Buzz's blue or like the other blue that has been reported.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Should I be concerned that I don't receive the email updates? I am registered for the newsletter and I got my pre-order email no problem. I've checked my spam folder. Does anyone else on this thread not get the update emails?
I realized months ago that (in my account settings) even though there's a box checked that indicates I want the updates, I was not getting them. As part of a recent email to c/s (support@grasshoppervape.com) I noted this and did then receive the most recent update, so I think I'm back on track.
For a long time I didn't realize that there were both pre-order emailed updates and those for backers, posted on Indiegogo. As you know those postings, with the campaign, have ended so we pre-orderers now rely on the emails. I use the word "rely" in the loosest sense possible.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I'm confused. Are people able to now order through vapefiend and get delivery right away?
If his webstore has stock (which at the moment it doesn't) then, yes.

I believe several F.Cers have already recieved almost next day delivery of Hoppers purchased from Vapefiend.

:peace:

***EDIT***
@GTAVaper - re: festive socks & spidey pants blue Ti Hopper pic . . . . I'll see what I can do, but that might be one for a p.m! :o ;) :lol:

Last edited:

DirtD1V3R

So, they got here early. I will try and upload some pics when I get a chance. One blue Ti and one green!! Downside is I am out of town until Wednesday, but I don't care cause I am just happy they have been delivered. I had my wife open them up and they both heat up in no more than 5 secs and the colors look really good.

Kalessin

So, they got here early. I will try and upload some pics when I get a chance. One blue Ti and one green!! Downside is I am out of town until Wednesday, but I don't care cause I am just happy they have been delivered. I had my wife open them up and they both heat up in no more than 5 secs and the colors look really good.
Man I NEEEED to see more pics of the green, they are extremely scarce!

I wonder if anyone who is lucky enough to have the GH already has tried the suction method to fill the bowl. Just like the iolite wispr2?

HealingOfTheNations,

Vaperist

I wonder if anyone who is lucky enough to have the GH already has tried the suction method to fill the bowl. Just like the iolite wispr2?

where you gonna suck it trough? air intake is near to heating chamber. and even if it wouldn't- sucking in particles in that 3D printed heater is not a bright idea. even more so, it is not recommended even to blow into chamber to clear out crumbs after a session. use a brush instead.

Vaperist,
Reactions: Gregori
where you gonna suck it trough? air intake is near to heating chamber. and even if it wouldn't- sucking in particles in that 3D printed heater is not a bright idea. even more so, it is not recommended even to blow into chamber to clear out crumbs after a session. use a brush instead.

Lol fair enough. That's the problem with not having a GH yet. The image in my mind was all wrong. Its obvious me now it's impossible. I was thinking at the time that herb goes into the head lol. Fool that I am. I'll just sit quietly and wait for my address conformation email.

HealingOfTheNations,

tr33sPlease

Lol fair enough. That's the problem with not having a GH yet. The image in my mind was all wrong. Its obvious me now it's impossible. I was thinking at the time that herb goes into the head lol. Fool that I am. I'll just sit quietly and wait for my address conformation email.

I think the original prototype was like that, but HL couldn't get it working.

tr33sPlease,
Reactions: Gregori

TokesandJokes

The most encouraging news in days!
January 16, 2015 pre order from reddit.
Out for delivery today. Keep em rolling GH.

this HTML class. Value is https://www.reddit.c

I would take it with a grain of salt. They got a lot of parts for the colored TI's and shipped them out rather than hold them while December 2014 Preorders of regular TI and SS waited. Its like their food was hot so why not deliver theirs to the table. They still have plenty of orders to fill before they get to the majority of the Jan. 2015 preorders.

Vaperist

I would take it with a grain of salt. They got a lot of parts for the colored TI's and shipped them out rather than hold them while December 2014 Preorders of regular TI and SS waited. Its like their food was hot so why not deliver theirs to the table. They still have plenty of orders to fill before they get to the majority of the Jan. 2015 preorders.
ha, maybe it is worth it to change regular Ti model to colored one? in order to get your hands on Hopper more quickly.

i'm not gonna do that, because i don't like that on colored Hoppers fingerprints are so ridiculously visible. those colored pieces should be mated to avoid fingerprinting.

Deano

So there are people here who preordered a year ago and still haven't received their unit?

Here I am getting my hopes up because their site shows that if I order today my until ships in April but if people ordered a year ago and are still without I have no chance in hell.

Deano,
Reactions: Jazzah

Vaperist

So there are people here who preordered a year ago and still haven't received their unit?

Here I am getting my hopes up because their site shows that if I order today my until ships in April but if people ordered a year ago and are still without I have no chance in hell.
i'm more optimistic. because they have served mid December 2014 till mid January 2015 preorders in less than a two weeks. and they say that production is just starting to really going. i hope that they can ship one month's orders in one week though.

also price increase might point out that long waiting days are over. hopefully.

Vaperist,
Top Bottom