The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Mr Mellish

So there are people here who preordered a year ago and still haven't received their unit?

Here I am getting my hopes up because their site shows that if I order today my until ships in April but if people ordered a year ago and are still without I have no chance in hell.

I ordered mine March 15, 2015. Like @CarlosSpiceyWeiner , I was very excited when I first saw GHL's latest email...thought it was my address confirmation at last, but it was just an invite to add another 10-15 hoppers to my existing order. Hmmm....

vape4fun

My main issue with this hey guys why not order 100 more grasshoppers each while you can email, is as a Nov. 2015 preorder are all theses new hoppers going to be at the end of the line or just added on to existing orders?

Mr. Me2

My main issue with this hey guys why not order 100 more grasshoppers each while you can email, is as a Nov. 2015 preorder are all theses new hoppers going to be at the end of the line or just added on to existing orders?
I expect add on's will part of the existing order and not moved to the end of the line. That's how it's worked to date.

Mr. Me2,

freshly baked

I ordered mine March 15, 2015. Like @CarlosSpiceyWeiner , I was very excited when I first saw GHL's latest email...thought it was my address confirmation at last, but it was just an invite to add another 10-15 hoppers to my existing order. Hmmm....
I just hope they arent running out of cash and this is a way to get some extra cash flowing through there.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I just hope they arent running out of cash and this is a way to get some extra cash flowing through there.
My thought is that there's no particular shortage of money given the 14+ months of prepaid preorder sales. I also think this new price point is not the last increase we'll see, we're being taken up incrementally, as the Hopper grows up.
If HL needed cash tomorrow I believe they'd have no trouble at all getting some kind of financing. That said, these seem more like guys intent on self funding and pay as you go organic growth.

Yesterday about 6 hrs before the pricing announcement, I added 3 hoppers to my existing order. I was concerned the price might change soon after backers were all fulfilled and w/out notice. Bigger concern was that the lifetime warranty might be changed (as we know, that did not happen).
I asked specifically and was told they'd all ship when my existing order does. (The truly comedic part is that the projected ship date is March 16!)

These add-ons will be gifts for my wife and two daughters. Beyond this I'm not going to give more detail about the order at present.
Others who have a place in line ahead of me will be placing additional orders and they're more than welcome to. As much as I'd like to have one soon, I believe the odds of getting a more reliable product are increasing over time, so I'm fine with waiting.

Pablo13

I just got scared by the pricing increase into ordering a SS. Been wanting one for a while now. Says April Shipping, but if it comes before summers over I will be happy enough.

Pablo13,

OldCreepy

I placed my order on 3/5/16 shipment time says April 2016 like everyone else's does. Based on the new update about price and preorders going out soon. When do you (everyone) think I might receive mine. I've seen a lot of post saying shipment is set for 3/16/16. Idk if this is a date they intend to release everyone's or just a next in line thing. Any info I can get would be great. Thanks

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I placed my order on 3/5/16 shipment time says April 2016 like everyone else's does. Based on the new update about price and preorders going out soon. When do you (everyone) think I might receive mine. I've seen a lot of post saying shipment is set for 3/16/16. Idk if this is a date they intend to release everyone's or just a next in line thing. Any info I can get would be great. Thanks
Just sign up for the update emails and you'll have access to the same great information we all get!
That's a bit facetious, just couldn't resist.

Welcome!
I'll ring in and say you will probably be waiting multiple months beyond the current projection. Projections will change and you'll wait months beyond those. Be assured this is all good and we understand here, because you have come to the right place for waiting.

JoeMama

Still waiting for a subsequent email from GH on "actual" shipment... then the other day I got an email saying as they did a few months ago that the price is going up $25 and that if I want to order another I could get it at the price I'd already paid... anyone else get an email like that? I hadn't noticed mention of it in the above couple of pages...

have you seen this?
Hey nicely done vid!
QUESTION: Does anyone know the actual temperature (range) of each of the 5 settings?

Last edited by a moderator:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
then the other day I got an email saying as they did a few months ago that the price is going up $25 and that if I want to order another I could get it at the price I'd already paid... anyone else get an email like that? I hadn't noticed mention of it in the above couple of pages...
Lots of us got the February email update! It's what's been mentioned in 3 of the 4 posts just before yours...and someone posted the whole thing, but maybe that was over on the Grasshopper Thread.

vapviking,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
** BREAKING NEWS **

VnV's Hopper spotted crossing the Atlantic!
Pea-Green-Boat-Image.jpg

:peace:

OldCreepy

How many of us ordered the Ti version of the GH. I have heard many things about the Ti's getting push out there lab faster or at least before others ordered there SS. Anyways like this post if you ordered Ti and if not just give a big capital N for a reply. Maybe then when these things hop there way from Mars, or out of Dukes luggage we can post in fastest order and see how much truth there is behind this Ti or SS crap.

Kalessin

I'm just glad to know that when they do get the new parts in and start shipping full steam (whatever that ends up being) that they'll be somewhat ahead on the colors and I won't have to wait as long for my green ti haha

Last edited:

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
freshly born grasshopper baby here, just but my preorder down last week, I got a Enano as desktop and think this vape is going to be my hero for portable use.

wondering what to expect with waiting time, what I was thinking was around 6 months from today but what do the grasshopper elders say ?

seen some numbers that they are producing 8600 units as off now, anyone know how many units have been shipped and how many are waiting for one ?

KBecks

Hi KBecks,
Yes, unfortunately, your voice was also heard from under the bridge. Some people would bitch and moan if they had to bend over to pick up a $50 bill. Alas, . . ,

:myday:

I used to wonder why FC users were so unhappy with r/GrasshopperVape. Now I know.

freshly born grasshopper baby here, just but my preorder down last week, I got a Enano as desktop and think this vape is going to be my hero for portable use.

wondering what to expect with waiting time, what I was thinking was around 6 months from today but what do the grasshopper elders say ?

seen some numbers that they are producing 8600 units as off now, anyone know how many units have been shipped and how many are waiting for one ?

Welcome. I might be optimistic but I honestly expect them to finish pre-New Year orders by the high holiday, I don't think it will be 6 more months until they catch up. That being said, it's 96% hopeful speculation. No one can really give you any sort of estimate because HL has not given us much of a baseline to work from.

Last edited:
KBecks,
Reactions: Hjalmark

OldCreepy

Well I started out buying a Vaporfi Orbit and after the lid broke 2 times I found my GrassGOD. Only issue is this GOD OF GRASS is lost in the world of DOOM. So I just ordered the Pax 2 (Black) until this almost unbelievable thing gets sent to me. HEADS UP ON THE PAX 2 : The age verify part in ordering is garbage. If you order one use PayPal or make sure it's a week day. They will make you take pic of your drivers lincense and send it to a database (that is a biz week only process). Anyways that's all I know about pax so far that I would pack an extra lunch over. ✌️ Long live our hopes for a speedy address confirmation (cough cough)

OldCreepy,

OldCreepy

I have two plain Ti units on order. The last response I got from Caroline was that the Ti hoppers would be shipping in the next few weeks ( two weeks ago ).
When did you put your order in? I have a reg Ti and extra batteries in order. I ordered on 3/5/16. Says April 2016 for eta. If your order was close to mine should I expect mine soon also? ().
I just ordered (1 hr ago) the Pax 2 so I could throw this Vaporfi Orbit away lol and have a good vape until GH shows up. Hope I don't get a GH and a Pax at same time lol. I smoke a lot but not enough to keep 2 awesome vapes going.

OldCreepy,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
When did you put your order in? I have a reg Ti and extra batteries in order. I ordered on 3/5/16. Says April 2016 for eta. If your order was close to mine should I expect mine soon also? ().
I just ordered (1 hr ago) the Pax 2 so I could throw this Vaporfi Orbit away lol and have a good vape until GH shows up. Hope I don't get a GH and a Pax at same time lol. I smoke a lot but not enough to keep 2 awesome vapes going.
Thats the beauty of vaping, you should vape like half the weed of smoking plus all the benefits of not smoking that go along with it. Get ready to save some money! ( for another vape):brow:

OldCreepy

Thats the beauty of vaping, you should vape like half the weed of smoking plus all the benefits of not smoking that go along with it. Get ready to save some money! ( for another vape):brow:
Yea even with this Vaporfi Orbit I have been dipping into bag a bit less. I might have 23 grams of vaped to make butter. Anyways I think the Pax 2 will do me fine until my GH shows up, or we rise up and all line up around GHL in Boulder, CO

Vaperist

and... after a few weeks of vaping and not smoking your lungs start to clean out that nasty tar. and when your lungs are clean you get stoned from a vapor and save a herb even more. to be honest, first week i didn't get us high us i would like to form a vapor. i guess because a tar in alveoli was blocking a vapor to absorb. that changed radically after 2 weeks or so. i started to cough from vapor inhalation and get very blazed.
Jeezzz... and when i saw those chunks of black shit :shit: coming out of me i knew i will never smoke a weed again. (never smoked a cigarettes, so i knew that a tar was from a weed smoking)

Last edited:

Reliable ShotZ

Its now been a full year since I ordered. I really didn't think I'd be waiting this long, hopefully it's not long to go now but who's knows eh, ghl certainly doesnt. I've yet to experience what a convection vaporizer is like and I can't wait.

Reliable ShotZ,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Its now been a full year since I ordered. I really didn't think I'd be waiting this long, hopefully it's not long to go now but who's knows eh, ghl certainly doesnt. I've yet to experience what a convection vaporizer is like and I can't wait.

I went from Davinci ascent that is a 99,9% conduction vape to a 100% convection Enano logvape

Its ... its beatiful

also my avb butter or extracts are 1000x times tastier even though I finally started water curing my avb

Top Bottom