The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Another address confirmation for purple TI. What a pleasant surprise....
Preorder (I hope)? What was your order date?

Hopefully we get some preorder shipping confirmations before next month.... I don't believe there were many people who preordered between December and March, hopefully that'l mean mine is shipping soon as well!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Well well, looky here!

I do believe that I have a december 2014 Ti Hopper pre-order address confirmation email!

Oh groovy.
grasshopper_sign_GIF_TRANS.gif

:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Hopefully we get some preorder shipping confirmations before next month.... I don't believe there were many people who preordered between December and March, hopefully that'l mean mine is shipping soon as well!

Looks like there have been two we know of so far, I just hope that means shipping in a few days, and not 3 weeks like some of the backers experienced. I have literally no idea if I will get mine in time before I move, otherwise its gonna a get tricky for me... (Ordered 1/15/15 I think)

Woooo @VegNVape and you can compare to a production Zion what is hopefully a forreals this time full final production model GH!

Kalessin

I'm pretty sure you ordered like 2 days before me, I think. March 30th here, so you're my yardstick!

SmokeyTheBeard

So, Hopper Labs claims they are sending preorder address confirmations in purchase order but this is not true (they stated this in the comments of their latest facebook post). I am a 12/23/14 stainless steel preorder and have seen multiple people receive confirmations with orders dated after 12/23/14. I emailed them asking about this and received this response:

"Hi There,

Your order has not been lost. We are very close to sending your address confirmation email. Keep your eyes out in the next few weeks.

Best,
Caroline"

If a 12/23/14 preorder address confirmation is still "a few weeks" away, then what they are stating continues to make no sense.

btka

So, Hopper Labs claims they are sending preorder address confirmations in purchase order but this is not true (they stated this in the comments of their latest facebook post). I am a 12/23/14 stainless steel preorder and have seen multiple people receive confirmations with orders dated after 12/23/14. I emailed them asking about this and received this response:

"Hi There,

Your order has not been lost. We are very close to sending your address confirmation email. Keep your eyes out in the next few weeks.

Best,
Caroline"

If a 12/23/14 preorder address confirmation is still "a few weeks" away, then what they are stating continues to make no sense.
someone on fc mentioned earlier that they are sendin adress confermation to ti pre oderers right now... maybe zhatismwhy you did not get your confirmation...

btka,
Reactions: bukster

SmokeyTheBeard

someone on fc mentioned earlier that they are sendin adress confermation to ti pre oderers right now... maybe zhatismwhy you did not get your confirmation...

That is what I originally thought, but per their facebook:

"We are sending address confirmation emails in purchase order, not based on the model of Grasshopper purchased."

SmokeyTheBeard,
Reactions: Vapetrees

TRON_iC

I wish they would be clear about it, but honestly I do hope they're shipping whatever they have in stock. Doesn't make much sense in my mind to hold back titanium orders just cause they don't have stainless steel in stock, or what have you.

I am wondering this as well, that would be a strange practice but I guess they have to handle shipping order delicately since so many people have waited so long :ugh:

TRON_iC,

VapeKnight

Day Tripper

"Hi There,

Best,
Caroline"

I'm also a 12/23/14 pre order and Caroline told me the exact same thing.

VapeKnight,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Seems to be moving quickly now if the reddit posts are anything to go by. A couple of Preorders from 1/15/15 have received confirmation mails :)

Not me!

I actually have an SS ordered then, and a blue Ti from April but was told they would ship together in February (:lol:)...

Seems like a shortage of ss parts? Though they used to claim that wouldn't stop them from shipping other stuff out

SmokeyTheBeard

I'm also a 12/23/14 pre order and Caroline told me the exact same thing.

I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice if they said what was really going on.

On their Facebook they even stated:

"We are sending address confirmation emails in purchase order, not based on the model of Grasshopper purchased." -- which is clearly not accurate.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
my order is for two titanium non colored. the latest reddit posts have address confirmation as late as 1/15/15 ...

I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice if they said what was really going on.

On their Facebook they even stated:

"We are sending address confirmation emails in purchase order, not based on the model of Grasshopper purchased." -- which is clearly not accurate.
I missed the original campaign by days. I waited an entire year to pre order and another year until pre order confirmation. I've been patient until now and have not complained simply because I believe this will be a product I will love. however, it's frustrating to feel skipped over in line now that it's our turn. so close...

Last edited by a moderator:

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
Hello everyone, I placed my order in early September, 2015. Originally said December, then January and now March. Do you guys think that is still realistic?
I wish I could get my hand on it already. So far since the long wait I have purchased a Mighty (amazing) and a Venus Apollo (can't wait!). I think finally when this arrives I will be content!

Herbie Hancock,

sesh732

Imaginable
Where are folks finding their order numbers (eg 18xxx)? I don't see this in my ghl account. Ordered early this month, Estimated shipping April. 2 months seems like a long time, but if it's really true I'll be grateful not to have waited a year or 3

sesh732,

perennialflare

Hello everyone, I placed my order in early September, 2015. Originally said December, then January and now March. Do you guys think that is still realistic?

Everyone who preordered after I believe early February 2015 got the March prediction as far as I'm aware. There's no total guarantee, but it seems pretty clear that an entire year's worth of preorders can't be done in one month- not to say they won't make good progress. They seem to be actually speeding up some, judging by reddit at least

perennialflare,
Top Bottom