The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

nonbeliever

backers- yes. they received all units together. but there is no certainty about pre-orderers. do they get same treatment?
I ordered a second unit (TI) when I received the address confirmation for my SS. I'm still waiting for it to be ship... It did not ship when my backer order shipped. Maybe this month, until they change it again.

lovecrush

http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ
"Thank you for reaching out with your inquiries. We sent our last update out on January 27th. Did you receive it? We will continue sending updates to pre-order folks on a monthly basis. The Oils Front End is still in development and unfortunately, I am not able to predict when it will be available.
We are not able to disclose how many pre-orders we have. I apologize for the inconvenience. We stated we would begin shipping pre-orders in February. We are still on track to do so. We have a few retail kits that were purchased through the Indiegogo campaign that we are shipping and will begin on pre-orders right after.
We thank you for your patience and look forward to getting your Hopper in your hands.
Best, Caroline"

From
https://www.reddit.com/r/GrassHopperVape/comments/46mfo2/pre_order_updates/

Gandalf

From Reddit:

"Hi There,

I apologize that we have been previously inaccurate with our shipping estimates. We are not intentionally lying to you. We always only estimate a ship date and therefore, I am not able to guarantee your Grasshopper will arrive in March. If I guaranteed this, and then your Grasshopper did not arrive in March, I would be lying to you, which is not something I feel comfortable doing.

We are aware of the Grasshopper Reddit Page and frequently review the information on there. If at any time, you decide you do not want to wait any longer, or simply don't agree with our business practices, you can request a refund. I apologize that I don't have a concrete date for your Grasshopper to arrive. I can certainly understand your frustration. The only information I have available to me is your estimated ship month that is listed on our website under your account.

We sincerely thank you for your patience and know that if you can hang in there a bit longer, you will not be disappointed."

Gandalf,
Reactions: mindful1

osolx26

From Reddit:

"Hi There,

I apologize that we have been previously inaccurate with our shipping estimates. We are not intentionally lying to you. We always only estimate a ship date and therefore, I am not able to guarantee your Grasshopper will arrive in March. If I guaranteed this, and then your Grasshopper did not arrive in March, I would be lying to you, which is not something I feel comfortable doing.

We are aware of the Grasshopper Reddit Page and frequently review the information on there. If at any time, you decide you do not want to wait any longer, or simply don't agree with our business practices, you can request a refund. I apologize that I don't have a concrete date for your Grasshopper to arrive. I can certainly understand your frustration. The only information I have available to me is your estimated ship month that is listed on our website under your account.

We sincerely thank you for your patience and know that if you can hang in there a bit longer, you will not be disappointed."
Can whoever got that e-mail reply and say "since your estimates are constantly not even close to accurate, can you at least do something to try and be even somewhat close?" I mean, seriously. A friend of mine pre-ordered back when the estimated delivery was August 2015. It's a little ridiculous at this point that she keeps saying "it's only an estimate, not a guarantee". It's one thing if you're off by a few days, weeks, even a month. When you're off by a year, that's probably a good indicator that you should stop making estimates. An estimate is supposed to have some degree of accuracy. It's not supposed to be some random guess.

Last edited:

Bass Vaper

A quick copy and paste from the site says a lot about their estimate ability.
  • Original estimated ship date: May 2015

• Estimated ship date: March 2016

Bass Vaper,
Reactions: vapviking

minnemike

A quick copy and paste from the site says a lot about their estimate ability.
  • Original estimated ship date: May 2015

• Estimated ship date: March 2016
Ha - I am on the exact same estimated schedule as you so far. Order ID in the 17000s.

minnemike,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Have all the backers been shipped?? I haven't seen any preorder shipment announcements.

@Shit Snacks, I know you were a very early preoroder, any news??

I'm not sure if all backers got theirs, any stragglers left wanna chime in? Could still be warranty claims going on ofcourse, and they did say they are completing backer retail kits before moving on to pre orders.

@DirtD1V3R is my guiding light, my order was around 1/15/15 but he was even earlier at 12/22/14 and has been emailing with GH

They assured me they would get my orders out all together in February, and time is running out for that, but either way my brother is glad he cancelled his a few weeks ago since he is now enjoying my brand new Firefly instead of indefinitely waiting for the color Ti...

vapviking

Old & In the Way
You made me look...

I'm a June 4, 2015 preorder and my order ID is in the low 18xxx range.
We'll try to keep in mind that Invoice ID# likely has no correlation to any Hopper's serial number.

Nonetheless we may see some interesting patterns and get another view of how things are progressing.. Looks like there are "only" a thousand orders between yours and mine, over a two month span. Some may have multiple Hoppers, some may only have batteries or accessories...

Hey, two June 4th pre-orders! Like soul mates. Knda. Maybe we should start adding our Invoice ID (range) when we discuss 'when' our orders were placed (or received!!!)?

MonkeyTime

Ok, feel free copy/paste and add to it. This will show things a little easier I think. If I got something wrong, feel free to correct it, just let me know so I don't make the same mistake twice!

Apr 18, 15 177XX IAmKrazy2
Jun 2, 15 182XX lovecrush
Jun 4, 15 18XXX Low Mr. Me2
Jun 4, 15 182XX Joel W.
Jun 4, 15 183XX IAmKrazy2
Jul 27, 15 19XXX Low Alan Partridge
Aug 3, 15 19XXX Low vapviking
Nov 24, 15 232XX Joel W.
Dec 8, 15 234XX MonkeyTime

I think it's a safe assumption to say 1 Hopper per order. Some will have more, some may just be accessories, but it's a fair place to start. Do we know if they started the transaction ID's after the backers or does it include them? Any idea what the very early ID's were? 10000 maybe?

MonkeyTime,
Top Bottom