The FC Bubbler by PlanetVape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Splash guard I think. I don`t much prefer it either.
AFAIK, it is intended to be a splash guard.
I personally would play with water levels to stop it from bubbling up into the neck to begin with before I relied on it as a splash guard.
Aesthetically though, I like it, gives the piece a bit more of its own unique character.
:2c:

This is a cheap bubbler that works really well.
OK it's not as pretty as a MOBIUS however works:

ataxian, I know you love your Black Leaf piece, but it's not really fair or appropriate to post photos in another member/retailer's glass thread. My :2c:

kingofnull,
Reactions: placetime

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I agree with you as long as the LOGO is small and is FC.
However I was referring to a BIG LOGO that says, "FUCK COMBUSTION"!
For the RECREATIONAL no problem however for the MEDICAL MARIJUANA users it is counter productive.

STEALTH = until completely legal!

I guess I might be misunderstood?
My understanding was that it was going to be similar to the logo found at the top of the page.
It might be different, I'm not 100% sure (its been a while since I read this thread).

Either way, on stealth terms, once someone sees your glassware, it's kinda past the point where anything labelled on it is gonna matter. (unless maybe its labelled "Vase" :lol:)

I'd also figure that "Black Leaf" is just as bad (worse maybe?) than "Fuck Combustion" as a brand for stealth purposes, unless it's the "naughty language" factor that bothers you? (I just bring up black leaf since you seem to be OK with that branding on the bubbler you posted above?)
I guess I'd be surprised to hear of someone who was OK with MMJ, but still couldn't handle some grown-up words...
But I think I'll leave that point there since it's getting a bit off topic for this thread...

The logo is meant to be on the downstem only, not exactly going to be overt or gaudy. If the piece is full of water, you'd be hard pressed to even see it.
We are still trying to get good glass photos of larger items on a white background. This is the completed FC Bubbler minus the FC logo which was forgotten to be put on the inner downstem before being sealed up.

mrboote,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Frederick McGuire said:
(I just bring up black leaf since you seem to be OK with that branding on the bubbler you posted above?)
I guess I'd be surprised to hear of someone who was OK with MMJ, but still couldn't handle some grown-up words...
But I think I'll leave that point there since it's getting a bit off topic for this thread...

As soon as my Medication Area is done I will trow away my bubbler and buy a new one with out logos!

ataxian,

BlazedRunner

run high
The current FC bubbler looks pretty good. I have been using the middle-end Vapor Brothers Hydrator and what I imagine is something with

(1) a nice stable base so it won't easily get knocked over
(2) vapor inlet set as low as possible, so if it's attached via hose there is less risk of the hose pulling on it and tipping it over. plus, the shortest, most direct route is ideal for efficiency.
(3) as few corners in the flow-path as possible.
(4) good widely dispersed diffusion (showerhead or inline), which is also quieter. Sometimes the bubbling noise bugs me.

This bubbler seems to have all of those qualities, although I have never used a mouthpiece with that shape before. It would be nice to have the option of having an outlet hose rather than a fixed glass stem. But I like what I see. I'd be willing to pay at least $150 for that and if it's cheaper then I will definitely buy.

BlazedRunner,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Outlet hose?
I'm guessing he means something like a removable mouthpiece, so you could stick a whip in there instead of a glass mouthpiece, leaving the piece on the table and hitting it via whip?

Doesn't sound the most practical to me, but I've heard it mentioned a few times across various threads...
I'd be way to scared of the tension on the hose tipping the piece:shrug:

BlazedRunner

run high
I'm guessing he means something like a removable mouthpiece, so you could stick a whip in there instead of a glass mouthpiece, leaving the piece on the table and hitting it via whip?

Doesn't sound the most practical to me, but I've heard it mentioned a few times across various threads...
I'd be way to scared of the tension on the hose tipping the piece:shrug:

yes, that's what I meant. If nothing else it would be nice to be able to replace the mouthpiece with one of your choice.

BlazedRunner,

TommydCat

I'm loving this design, but can there be an option for a 14mm mouthpiece joint where that "splashguard" is now? This is where the infamous bubbler is currently killing it for me - it's an in-line bubbler while still allowing me to use a whip (or another bubbler!). It wouldn't have to be a cheap option ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom