• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The FC Bubbler by PlanetVape

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The Devastator by VX is done just so well I think it may have stopped my need for this bubler, for maybe a month or two at least. :)

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Can't see how they couldn't be :shrug:

this is from the PV thread Dec. 20th:

We really wanted to have the FC Bubbler ready before Christmas. Should have pictures of the final product soon. The delays in getting our glass products out are because we use a highly skilled scientific glass producer. Their core business and their bread and butter is scientific glass. When they get large orders, our orders need to wait until a space in their production opens up. Year end is always the worst because companies have budgets and then realize in December that they have excess money left in their budget and either use it or lose it, so they place glass orders to stock pile parts. In January things get back to normal and we should have lots of glass goodies including the FC Bubbler.

Peace and Love,
PV

Thanks vape4life for posting that update.

Hi Everyone,
Our apologies for not posting here for so long. Our glass projects got delayed at year end due to the reasons mentioned above. We are getting back on track now with PVHES products back in stock on Monday and our new herbalAire GonGs / Glass Crucibles in a few weeks. The final version of the FC Bubbler is almost completed now and our special photo equipment that has been backordered for 2 months finally is shipping to us so we can hopefully get some nice photos done of the FC Bubbler. Once we have photos of the final version, we will start pre orders for 2 weeks to see how many will need to be built and then shipping of pre ordered units will go out in the order they were received.

We will try to update this thread more often, if we missed any questions, please re post.
Thanks again,
PV

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
just to clarify your wording a bit...... you say you are taking preorders to see how many to build. does that mean after the preorder is closed you are done making these?? i am assuming you will keep making them after the preorder is closed but just want to be sure. i am typically not a pre-order kinda guy... too much stress for me

vape4life

Banned for life
Will this FC Bubbler's quality be suitable for a glass conesseur with OCD? I mean, i'm not talking Mobius quality, but i'd have to pass on it if there are reports of flaws, crooked areas, etc.

IAamKrazy2, glad to see you around.....my wife and I are still constantly joking around with saying "DAMN, THAT'S MILKY (while choking a bit on thick vapor lol!) from your Cloud vid back in the day!! :) Anyways, don't you think that the Devastator has too much diffusion? Never mind the price difference to this FC Bubbler...

PlanetHaze

Retailer
just to clarify your wording a bit...... you say you are taking preorders to see how many to build. does that mean after the preorder is closed you are done making these?? i am assuming you will keep making them after the preorder is closed but just want to be sure. i am typically not a pre-order kinda guy... too much stress for me
I'm wondering the same...

We have to pre-order, with only a 2 weeks period to do so? Payment on order/delivery?

We want to be able to meet the initial demand of which we currently have no idea how many to schedule for production, best way to do that is with pre orders. Having verbal orders is not the same commitment as putting down funds for an order. Making a lot of them at one time for all the pre orders allows us to keep the cost low. After the initial pre orders we will still make them, but that means smaller batches, more production time and possible cost increase.

Will this FC Bubbler's quality be suitable for a glass conesseur with OCD?

We recommend a Mobius for you vape4life, spend the money on a Mobius and be happy. All glass has imperfections if you look close enough, for someone with OCD about it, high end is the way to go to minimize your OCD.

PV

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks PV, makes complete sense, and probably why the only vape i've been really happy with has been the Cloud.

vape4life,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Thanks PV, makes complete sense, and probably why the only vape i've been really happy with has been the Cloud.
For a guy who's "happy" with the Cloud you sure seem to buy and sell a lot of them! :lol: ... I'm happy with both my Clouds, minor imperfections and all!

I think the PV Bubbler might be the one for me to replace my little Black Leaf one for use with my HMK.

JCat,

vape4life

Banned for life
:shrug:You know WHY I sold them....T-break's and wanting the "latest" revision....not minor imperfections, hmmm not sure why you're bringing that up (again)?

vape4life,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
:shrug:You know WHY I sold them....T-break's and wanting the "latest" revision....not minor imperfections, hmmm not sure why you're bringing that up (again)?

Look at it this way...

You're providing a service. You're breaking in, conditioning Cloud units and delivering them at reduced pricing to willing buyers. :D

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: vape4life

wonderfox

Just discovered a crack in my BL 8 arm perc bubbler :| Will definitely be pre-ordering the PV bubbler!

wonderfox,

max

Out to lunch
Almost 2 months since we last got an update PV, and the bubbler was announced 6 months ago. What's up? If you're going to need a lot of pre-orders before producing any, it could be quite some time yet. I expect a lot of people are going to want to wait for some owner reviews before committing any money.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Ok... So who has some glass experience, has the ability to put coherent thoughts together, isn't shy and can make a video, or five... and yet due to hard luck/times, could use a glass piece (and won't turn around and sell it)?

I nominate them for a <cough> kind donation, for testing, rating purposes from PV... or, I would be more than willing to make a donation towards the purchase of.

TommydCat

I meet up with all but the last (though I'm well-off I don't need to sell anything). Currently using the Vapor Brothers mini bubbler for a number of things. I'll post pictures in that thread tonight to give some idea of what I have planned for this bubbler (and what I'm comparing it to).

Biggest issue I've had with the VBB is it sometimes gets choked with water in the mouthpiece, but usually you're looking for trouble when it occurs (but still annoying when compared to a better piece, like a Hitman Sidecar that somehow NEVER coughs up water).

If this bubbler doesn't have that issue, you've got a sale right off the bat ;)

TommydCat,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Will this FC Bubbler's quality be suitable for a glass conesseur with OCD? I mean, i'm not talking Mobius quality, but i'd have to pass on it if there are reports of flaws, crooked areas, etc.

IAamKrazy2, glad to see you around.....my wife and I are still constantly joking around with saying "DAMN, THAT'S MILKY (while choking a bit on thick vapor lol!) from your Cloud vid back in the day!! :) Anyways, don't you think that the Devastator has too much diffusion? Never mind the price difference to this FC Bubbler...

with both diffusers firing there certainly is a lot of diffusion. but i often just use the base, which is a great piece for vapor. but sometimes it is nice to have that diffusion, or even more with the use of the HT for days where the throat hurts or if you want to crank higher temps. i also enjoy more diffusion when running concentrates at the highest temp i my VXC

IAmKrazy2,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
FC Bubbler pictures:
Hi Everyone,
After being way overdue, the FC Bubbler is finally finished. We are still trying to get good glass photos of larger items on a white background. This is the completed FC Bubbler minus the FC logo which was forgotten to be put on the inner downstem before being sealed up.

PpfhQgS.png

VEF9yPn.png

Y5IVvFF.png

More to come on availability and pricing.
Happy 4/20 weekend,
PV

ogcook

I'm hoping that bulge in the mouthpiece isn't going to actually be there...

ogcook,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom