• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The FC Bubbler by PlanetVape

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, post Christmas or right after taxes. Though that's a bit far off. I would do it, January.

Doesn't look like my financial situation is going to change anytime soon, so I can't spend extra, assuming any day now. I'll have to live vicariously through you all, on this one. :)

I may sit this one out and save the money for a Ion Reti.

kingofnull,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I want one but it will be next year when i can even start to think about such a purchase

mmenzie,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Sure is awfully quite in here from PV about the status and/or development of this bub I'm interested in....

WHERE ARE YOU PV ??!!

smokum,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
sleepy.gif
?

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I don't even understand that stuff...ok going to hang out by my grave and watch.:suspicious:

Dreamerr,

Adobewan

So has this project been cancelled?
From our friend Robert @ PlanetVape:
"The FC bubbler will not make it in time for Christmas release, we were really hoping that it would but the time has run out on us so it looks like it will be a new year arrival. Thanks again for all your support this year, we wish you all the best in the New Year."

So the good news and answer to your question is no it's not cancelled and as Christmas approaches and budgets dwindle due to gift buying, Santa just may bring the cash you'll need for the PVFCBUB(hope it's a PVHESFCBUB!!)in the new year.
Another upside is people get the opportunity to take advantage of other Christmas sales without worry about missing any opening promotion PV may offer.
So happiness abounds and we can still look forward to this!

max

Out to lunch
Santa just may bring the cash you'll need for the PVFCBUB
Cash for Christmas? How many minors do we have waiting for this? :uhoh: I used to get Christmas cash by selling unwanted presents on eBay.

without worry about missing any opening promotion PV may offer.
I doubt there'll be room for any promotion beyond the approximate price they've already quoted. It's already a 'special deal'.

that herb guy

Cash for Christmas? How many minors do we have waiting for this? :uhoh: I used to get Christmas cash by selling unwanted presents on eBay.

I doubt there'll be room for any promotion beyond the approximate price they've already quoted. It's already a 'special deal'.

No longer a minor, and I certainly still appreciate any cash I get during the Holidays. For a lot of people it's a little weight off after a heavy time of spending.

C.R.E.A.M.

that herb guy,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Santi Clause is bringing little Jeppy some money??? For the PV promotional opening of their bub??? Thank you Santi Clause. I must confess, 'Santi',,,I had stopped believing in you about 40 years ago. Though now that you are sending me the money to buy the PV bub, you have renewwed my faith. :nod:

Jeppy,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
I must confess, 'Santi',,,I had stopped believing in you about 40 years ago. Though now that you are sending me the money to buy the PV bub, you have renewwed my faith. :nod:
:hmm: .... :zzz: .... ** GV(me) wakes up Christmas morning to find an order confirmation for the FC Bubbler + the "available soon" HA GonG Adapater from PV!(In my stocking--not email inbox FTW) ** :o

:clap: FAITH = Fully Restored, as if I were a mere toddler again. 'Santi' typically gave me lousy toys in the days of yore. In hopes of this dream coming true, I feel obligated to leave out my Cloud+loaded ELB on X-Mas Eve(pre-heated of course; next to the milk, cookies, & ION Matrix). 'Santi' could get medicated quickly/efficiently, lessening the need for any portable vapes. The lack of charging options available on 'stock' sleighs limits use of portable units! So I have heard.. :dog:

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
:hmm: .... :zzz: .... ** GV(me) wakes up Christmas morning to find an order confirmation for the FC Bubbler + the "available soon" HA GonG Adapater from PV!(In my stocking--not email inbox FTW) ** :o

:clap: FAITH = Fully Restored, as if I were a mere toddler again. 'Santi' typically gave me lousy toys in the days of yore. In hopes of this dream coming true, I feel obligated to leave out my Cloud+loaded ELB on X-Mas Eve(pre-heated of course; next to the milk, cookies, & ION Matrix). 'Santi' could get medicated quickly/efficiently, lessening the need for any portable vapes. The lack of charging options available on 'stock' sleighs limits use of portable units! So I have heard.. :dog:
I hope 'Santi' stops at your house first to drop off the FC Bub + gong adapter, sees your Cloud and assumes it is a HI priced hand me down for a fellow vaporist that you have so graciously left out for him to deliver to...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................JEPPY...............................................................................................................................................................................................:party:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Just found this thread, and like the stubby mouthpiece also. Will certainly consider one down the road.

IAmKrazy2,

vape4life

Banned for life
What's the latest with the FC Bubbler? I've been off FC for a while and i've caught up but just curious of what the plan is? $169 correct? And released shortly? I wonder if PV will show us some more prototype or production pics soon...drooooool.

vape4life,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
With all the problems concerning another FC bub that shall remain nameless (not a M&M Tech/Leviathan Lattice)... this would be the perfect time, for PV to pounce.

Hope they're paying attention.

vape4life

Banned for life
Can't see how they couldn't be :shrug:

this is from the PV thread Dec. 20th:

We really wanted to have the FC Bubbler ready before Christmas. Should have pictures of the final product soon. The delays in getting our glass products out are because we use a highly skilled scientific glass producer. Their core business and their bread and butter is scientific glass. When they get large orders, our orders need to wait until a space in their production opens up. Year end is always the worst because companies have budgets and then realize in December that they have excess money left in their budget and either use it or lose it, so they place glass orders to stock pile parts. In January things get back to normal and we should have lots of glass goodies including the FC Bubbler.

Peace and Love,
PV

vape4life,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom