• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The FC Bubbler by PlanetVape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
What's going on with the project anyways? I've been wanting this piece for a while, but it seems as though the project has been put on the back burner so to speak, or scrapped all together? :shrug: Either way, am I the only one who hasn't heard anything since the following posts?
What's going on with the project anyways?
Hi Everyone,
Our apologies for not posting here for so long. Our glass projects got delayed at year end due to the reasons mentioned above. We are getting back on track now with PVHES products back in stock on Monday and our new herbalAire GonGs / Glass Crucibles in a few weeks. The final version of the FC Bubbler is almost completed now and our special photo equipment that has been backordered for 2 months finally is shipping to us so we can hopefully get some nice photos done of the FC Bubbler. Once we have photos of the final version, we will start pre orders for 2 weeks to see how many will need to be built and then shipping of pre ordered units will go out in the order they were received.

We will try to update this thread more often, if we missed any questions, please re post.
Thanks again,
PV
We want to be able to meet the initial demand of which we currently have no idea how many to schedule for production, best way to do that is with pre orders. Having verbal orders is not the same commitment as putting down funds for an order. Making a lot of them at one time for all the pre orders allows us to keep the cost low. After the initial pre orders we will still make them, but that means smaller batches, more production time and possible cost increase.

PV
FC Bubbler pictures:
Hi Everyone,
After being way overdue, the FC Bubbler is finally finished. We are still trying to get good glass photos of larger items on a white background. This is the completed FC Bubbler minus the FC logo which was forgotten to be put on the inner downstem before being sealed up.

PpfhQgS.png

VEF9yPn.png

Y5IVvFF.png

More to come on availability and pricing.
Happy 4/20 weekend,
PV
I'm just getting a little more curious as time passes :lol:

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
What's going on with the project anyways? I've been wanting this piece for a while, but it seems as though the project has been put on the back burner so to speak, or scrapped all together? :shrug: Either way, am I the only one who hasn't heard anything since the following posts?
What's going on with the project anyways?

I'm just getting a little more curious as time passes :lol:

i as well...... but i really dont need the glass right now.

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom