Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
bdiddy123 said:
can someone please explain how they extract the res/honey from the elbow? any cleaning tips for screen and other glass?

thanks
So far I have been soaking mine for a night in 90% iso alcohol everytime it gets a nice buildup. I will let it evaporate as soon as it's dark enough.

buddhaholic420,

bsandhu

remove the elbow from whip.

soak in iso

with the screen let it soak for a couple hours or until the iso becomes full of rez rinse and repeat with fresh iso

yiuneek said:
i've thought of that but the Xtreme has at least two hot glass parts which could be dangerous :o plus i dont have tints (heat up!) and if i use the fan for the balloons it needs a flat surface so that the air vent on the bottom of the machine is unobstructed.
you'd be suprised how easy it is i have a power inverter and i have vaped bags(3.5ft bags not the standard ones) while driving around with no tints.

bsandhu,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Hennessy1414 said:
stickstones said:
I heard someone once say they wiped the inside of their bags with melted butter and used that to cook with.
i would just cook a turkey in mine

can i do that with the E's original bag? :uhoh:

:peace:
ya, ive heard of people cooking turkey in a resinated cano bag, not sure if it was enough to get them fucked up but it couldnt hurt to have the extra flavors

Acolyte of Zinglon,

roboticnightmares

HIP, HIP. I got my Extreme back today. I had sent it in to repair the glass heater cover since I really dont know how to work a screwdriver :uhoh: Its seems they repaired it the day they received it and might have even mailed out the same day, cause I got it back super fast here in the midwest, u.s. They even sent me extra bowl and elbow sceens and an extra remote :o:o:D Amazing. A very happy customer.
IT was digusting going back to smoking. Never Again. So happy to be vaping again.

Thank you folks at Arizer.

roboticnightmares,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I used to run a publishing company. I had a philosophy that I wanted to have someone's experience with us after we fucked to be incredible. I wanted people hoping we would fuck up so that we could give them all sorts of shit to make up for it. It seems Arizer likes this strategy as well.

stickstones,

roboticnightmares

yeah except i dont think it was their "fuck up". I did exert too much pressure when removing the bowl peice. Although I have wondered why isnt that heat glass cover thicker glass, like a bowl? I can think of couple reasons. Im not going to share them because im just a damn cynical person, and it would not be fair. Nevertheless, I think the Extreme is top notch,cant see using anything else.

roboticnightmares,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Oh my goodness. For some reason after heating and putting the elbow on top after the bowl was heated I tried taking it back off to put the herb in and the damn thing got stuck. I thought I was going to break it trying to twist it off. I ended up having to leave it there to cool and even after that it was hard to take apart. Does this happen often?

buddhaholic420,

max

Out to lunch
roboticnightmares said:
HIP, HIP. I got my Extreme back today. I had sent it in to repair the glass heater cover since I really dont know how to work a screwdriver :uhoh: Its seems they repaired it the day they received it and might have even mailed out the same day, cause I got it back super fast here in the midwest, u.s. They even sent me extra bowl and elbow sceens and an extra remote :o:o:D Amazing. A very happy customer.
IT was digusting going back to smoking. Never Again. So happy to be vaping again.

Thank you folks at Arizer.
If you want to be sure of that 'never again' vow, better get a back-up. A VaporGenie if nothing else. Of course you could just abstain if you ever have to get the E fixed again. ;)

max,

eLiguL

eLiguL said:
Today when I turned on my Extreme I heard a loud audio beep that continues until I unplug the unit. Also, my unit wont heat past 19C any more :(. I sent Arizer a message and im waiting on a response, im sure they will come through.
Chalk another one up for Arizer, they replied to my message and asked me to send my unit+power cord+remote back to them. After receiving my package they decided to keep my unit and send me out a replacement. :tup:

eLiguL,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I haven't hit my E since x-mad and it's warming up now so I can get some big whip hits!! Mmmmm!

stickstones,

galenr55

my extreme wont heat up past 260C-500F

Anyone know why this is?
should i send it in or is their some trick? because it just simply wont go any higher

plus for anyone wanting to hook the extreme up to a 14mm bong i ordered my 14mm piece from got vape and it works great with any vape.

galenr55,

galenr55

damn

any other differences between 3rd version and newer versions/version?

and it seems to be rippin fine on 474F and sufficiently vaping brown

anyone else use this temp setting on a 3rd version?

and yes its the holy herb

galenr55,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
galenr55 said:
damn

any other differences between 3rd version and newer versions/version?

and it seems to be rippin fine on 474F and sufficiently vaping brown

anyone else use this temp setting on a 3rd version?

and yes its the holy herb
HOLY HERB :o I'm glad your here

I have a 2G and I usually go up to 190-205C I never used F...dont kno why :chill:

oh yeah my unit only maxs out at 250C...yours goes to 260C. so adjust accordingly

Hennessy1414,

galenr55

hmm so i just did mine @ what would be 245C/473F . Does anyone know the differences between generations?

galenr55,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
^
aha how old is your unit? for some reason i used to vape at high temps like that then after a while the unit would make it browner at those high temps.. :hmm:

possibly breaking in the unit is the cause...not that there's anything wrong with that of course

I would defiantly lower the temps tho...that herb would be pretty browned afterward :uhoh:

:2c: (?)

Hennessy1414,

galenr55

alright cool

cuz before i was reading this today i was vaping at 200C but read all the stuff about the digital temp displaying the heater temp not where the herb is and that the temp needs to be way higher? is that just for the versions over the 3rd?

Also I have been making some amazing butter batches with my vape poo, with very strong dank rice krispies/honenut cheerios treats. Anyone else do this? I used 14G's of Poo in my last thick batch of rice crispies

galenr55,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Hell yeah champ I love vapor poo'd food :brow:

its actually quite tasty..well the food your eating at least..gives off a light hint of ganja :cool: so sweet

:drool:

Hennessy1414,

bsandhu

galenr55 said:
alright cool

cuz before i was reading this today i was vaping at 200C but read all the stuff about the digital temp displaying the heater temp not where the herb is and that the temp needs to be way higher? is that just for the versions over the 3rd?

Also I have been making some amazing butter batches with my vape poo, with very strong dank rice krispies/honenut cheerios treats. Anyone else do this? I used 14G's of Poo in my last thick batch of rice crispies
haha i did the same thing i bumped up the temp by thirty degree's and i WAY rather have it closer to 205-210 then 230 235

bsandhu,

galenr55

yeah the flavor of the butter is much sweeter than I ever woulda thought. Doesn't taste like what the vape poo smells like at all.

Last night I had me some medicated spaghetti and meatballs with of course medicated garlic toast, and a krispy for desert.

Stay medicated

galenr55,

supavape420

Tommy Chong
I tried using the whip once and turning the fan on medium
at first i just let the vapor just flow into me
but then it started leaking out my nose :lol:
so i plugged it up and basically the vapor kind of just filled me up
definitely something one must try if they own an extreme :2c:

supavape420,
Status
Not open for further replies.