Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Serapax,Valium (together) etc. nearly had me Shot Dead by Police in my home alone shortly after having an "explosion" , No Bullshit i Know about real Mental Ilness & it's Dangers And the Dangers of thes "Drugs" Firsthand Definately Not an Opinion this Post it's Fact/Truth

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I was given valium earlier this year due to back problems and they are quite nice and relaxing. Mix quite well with a few death hits from the whip :tup:

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Fuck V_C be carefull with that shit, my advice to a friend is research everything you put down your throat, Find Out how Many Deaths per year< for Me it' was Neaulactil(Barbituates/antipsychotic) just over 200 death's per year I "think" in this country alone, & i was on other shit too of course, Now Valium One of the most Addictive Substances there is Moreso than Herion(no shit) has terrible side effects upon withdrawal, however don't despair in my experience Cannabis use(particularly proper use) is an excellent Treatment for withdrawal of many substances & or Behaviours(personal Experience,Morphine Tobacco alcohol,valium Neulactil,Prozac,serapax,benzo's are not nice man,very very dangerous)

Some of thes Drugs i used for years(morphine inparticular)& found all Piss Easy to Drop, No exaggeration at all my Friends

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I wonder If an Extreme was in everyhome, If say young Aboriginals(the real Local people) would be bothered with Sniffing Petrol & glue etc or destroying themselves with Alcohol(great vape cleaner) and if young Children would still be raped, My Gut Feeling is there Lives could be easily better, It's just Some People arn't thinking Outside the box. Controversial thing to say But you know how i feel about Shit (ps my Brother married in up gympie way & i love em) like all peeps lovely if their allowed to "Be"

Fuck while i'm @ it how about Hashish for kids with ADHD etc talk about Focuse with that shit when it's good

Gangsta Gangsta , "If you dont like what im sayin then Fuck you" N.W.A :D

Cannabudz,

NSXTACY

Damn cannabudz ur crazy! :ko: :lol: But thats whats cool!
And i think the same t:)hing about what life would be like if everybody smoked weed. Probably very peaceful. :)

NSXTACY,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Like I said about my Extreme and other shit Medicinally speaking I'm not an Expert in anything all i say is mostly my Personal experience in the real world, a Bit is of course my feelings and opinions, I in no way wish to inflict upon others no matter what the message i try to impart. I expect to be taken with a grain of salt, it's all good :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Sorry V-C not well thought out hey :lol:
Don't nail me to a cross , im only human :lol: Like i said inappropriate Humour :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Crazy, hehe, The people ive allways felt closest too or liked the most were nearly all eccentric Types, as opposed to "normal" people , Normal leaves me dead boring Fucking Cold, So Bloody predictable i listen to some & i can just smell what's coming even when their Bullshit is new or fresh to me "Predictable" the same Shit eventually comes out. Save me from Normal And the People who Admire it so much, especially those Primates that regard their Culture more Superior than other's. This is on thread, because it's my Extreme that makes me Think about this shit, Because ive been roused from a long slumber induced by Smoking Cannabis, Ironic "THEY" Punish us with the "Drugs Misuse Act"(name of local STATE Law), I must admit ive been Misusing Cannabis all my life till now, Funny THEIR "Encouragement" hasn't counted for shit, But you Can Bet I will not be Misusing Cannabis ever again :lol: The Dumb Ass Law has nothing to do with My Cannabis Choices. Fuck the Nanny STATE, FUCKCOMBUSTION :) DIY BHO :)

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
NSXTACY said:
But the reason some talk in 300C and some talk 250c is because there was a earlier model that had the temp sensor closer to the element so it wasn't accurate regarding the temp of the herb, and ppl didn't like this. So arizer brought the sensor closer to the bowl so it would read the actual vaping temp.
The Extreme still displays higher than actual temp. The sensor was moved closer to the bowl, but not close enough to display the true vaping temp.

Cannabudz said:
Save me from Normal And the People who Admire it so much
Exactly. Who wants to be normal? "Conforming to the standard or the common type"- "approximately average in any psychological trait". Be yourself as long as you don't step on other peoples' rights. Fuck 'normal' along with 'combustion'. ;)

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Cannabudz said:
Crazy, hehe, The people ive allways felt closest too or liked the most were nearly all eccentric Types, as opposed to "normal" people , Normal leaves me dead boring Fucking Cold, So Bloody predictable i listen to some & i can just smell what's coming even when their Bullshit is new or fresh to me "Predictable" the same Shit eventually comes out. Save me from Normal And the People who Admire it so much, especially those Primates that regard their Culture more Superior than other's. This is on thread, because it's my Extreme that makes me Think about this shit, Because ive been roused from a long slumber induced by Smoking Cannabis, Ironic "THEY" Punish us with the "Drugs Misuse Act"(name of local STATE Law), I must admit ive been Misusing Cannabis all my life till now, Funny THEIR "Encouragement" hasn't counted for shit, But you Can Bet I will not be Misusing Cannabis ever again :lol: The Dumb Ass Law has nothing to do with My Cannabis Choices. Fuck the Nanny STATE, FUCKCOMBUSTION :) DIY BHO :)
PREACH IT BRTOHA!! AMEN PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Acolyte of Zinglon,

NSXTACY

Damn this thread has turned from extreme to insightful. :lol:
Since we are on a roll, I have one off topic question for Acolyte of Zinglon. I noticed ur from cali and was wondering how strict are the cops(speaking of cannabis use of course)? And is weed even known as a bad drug over there? Basically what do people in cali think of weed(bad,good)? And can people smoke out in the street without being bothered? I'm wanting to head over to cali when im out of school. Whats the most hippie/stoner friendly town in cali?

NSXTACY,

max

Out to lunch
NSXTACY said:
Since we are on a roll, I have one off topic question for Acolyte of Zinglon. I noticed ur from cali and was wondering how strict are the cops(speaking of cannabis use of course)? And is weed even known as a bad drug over there? Basically what do people in cali think of weed(bad,good)? And can people smoke out in the street without being bothered? I'm wanting to head over to cali when im out of school. Whats the most hippie/stoner friendly town in cali?
Wouldn't this question be better placed as a thread in The Vapor Lounge? This Extreme thread is already on part 2.

---
vtedit, didn't wanna make another post:
We have 2 threads on medical mj, some Cali talk in there.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=146
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=30
It's well documented that stoners can't stay on topic for more than 4 posts in a row. :lol:

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Let me help...

The Extreme can't combust your herb unless it is defective. I thnk that was applicable somewhere on the last page!

stickstones,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
NSXTACY said:
in the area of my town where i live, police presence is almost nonexistant, i havent been outside my town that much so i dont know anything about other cities, and ive never had an encounter with the police, and never plan to, im getting a med card cause i dont like to take big risks

if you were smoking out in the street you would prolly get in trouble if the cops saw you, if you have less than an ounce on you you get slapped with a fine and a misdemeanor, and they take your bud. but its really chill just to smoke and go out for a bike ride or something, the police dont really see busting recreational weed users as a high priority for enforcement, but if you make it easy for them they will get you

i dont think im a good person to ask about the peoples opinion... im kinda a loner... my best friend lives in minnesota and i dont have many good friends here :(

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah Loner, Thats been my act nearly all my life, I may come off as a very Angry Man filled with rage, That couldn't be further from the truth, I feel more love (especially after life changes about 2 months ago) than Anger, I'm Happier and In touch with myself and my thought's & feelings R less confused & I'm better able to articulate myself (acually wanting to :) ) It's all Gravy from here for me, The Stress & trauma has disolved for me, Pain isn't even a consideration let alone a state of Mind, My Extreme purchase did more for me than 12 years of "Drugs" from Professional Health Care "Provider's", I can assure Anyone interested that i would not bother writing any of this if it were not true, Because I do honestly have a devil may care attitude to things beyond my control, & have Zero interest in trying to convince anyone of anything but i am a big believer in Self Expression for all, Even for crazy people(the Best Art) as long as they don't hurt anyone. :)

I even tried over a year of caring for these poor things Orphaned, sick, injured, before moving below when mum had her stroke after just learning to catch her own beach Worms for fishing (shit happens), yeah i tried more than "Drugs" Thats for sure, I Am responsible for myself first and foremost, that includes my own Happiness. :)

:bigleaf: Is Medicine , PTSD & depression is in Virtual Epidemic proportions, Just look @ the action Prozac Etc. is getting if you Doubt my word.

Cannabudz,

spyder

STAY ON TOPIC :mad:

This thread is already way way too long and all the good info is buried between BS

Why don't we stretch this to a third topic... the first one stopped at 4 pages now we are entering a 10 page and it is way...way ..way too long. WHo wants to sift through 1000 post to find what your looking for abot one unit...:disgust:

spyder,

Skuzzer

It almost seems off topic to post about the E in here...but anyway.

So far I've just been using the whip and gently pulling some vapor through and it's been working great - I'm usually the type to roll up a few J's and just enjoy mellowing out. Today I decided to use the whip with the fan on setting 1, crazy, it was like big bong hits - to get that level of vapor without the fan I'd have to be pulling pretty hard I think.

Can't wait to try the bags out, I doubt they'll become my method of choice but good for when friends are around.

Skuzzer,

Go-Graphics

So, what's the best method for extracting the "honey" from inside your whip? Perhaps pull a cotton ball through then vape the cotton ball? Any better ideas before I give it a whirl??

Go-Graphics,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I've got extra whip tubing so i just cut mine and scrap it out with a knife. Cut off another 2 inches, scrap and repeat. No good to you if you have no extra tubing thou. :disgust: I read somewhere about using fishing nylon feed through the whip with a ball of cig paper attached to one end which gets pulled through the whip extracting the honey.

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman

I'll Try to put an image of the resin i evaporate(doing that right now) in the the proper Vape Oil thread thread( General Discussion) where it belongs but the resin is cleaned like this to be re used. And i Promise i'll keep my Medicinal comments out of this thread in future too, but in my mind they R directly related, I see the Extreme as an appliance for aromatherapy which can Treat medical condition's not just something to get "Stoned With" like other Vaporiser's R only capable of doing, Which is definately worth putting out there :)

The E is one of Six vaporisers ive paid money for, & im making no coment on say the SSV & Cano which i havn't used

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
Go-Graphics said:
So, what's the best method for extracting the "honey" from inside your whip? Perhaps pull a cotton ball through then vape the cotton ball? Any better ideas before I give it a whirl??
Here's one way. Get a screw with a head that can just fit through your tubing-has to be really tight. Tie something like garden wire around the thread. Feed the other end through the tubing and pull the screw through. To get a good efficient harvest it should be hard to pull it through but not so tight that the screw will actually scrape off any of the tubing material.

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Got All MIne Out with A soak(plastic whips, 2 of em) just made a brickies spirit level filled with ISO and stuck my Pick's in there so it didn't evaporate overnight, clean & captured oil, Sorry4 keepin this off topic kind of :)

"cheeky edit" ooh I luv my slow/Crock Pot, It evaporate's a Treat, with Bugger all hassle, nice and slow wins the race hehehe Its nearly done yummm

Cannabudz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom