Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSXTACY

Hahaha, man arnold is the bomb!

That made me think of the california commercial, anybody seen that commercial with arnold in it and a bunch of other celebrity's. That commercial is awesome, it tempts me to get a jet ticket and go there.

NSXTACY,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
lol... cali isnt that good.. and ive never gotten free weed :(

the governor is an idiot and cant figure out a budget, the state government is pretty retarded and corrupt, cost of living is really high... and then we have all these wildfires and industrys shitting up our air (not to mention all the fucktards in their jeeps and suvs :rolleyes: )

medical marijuana is one of the few redeeming qualities

Acolyte of Zinglon,

NSXTACY

yd u have to pop my bubble :disgust::D
But the government is smart for being more tolerant of weed.

NSXTACY,

max

Out to lunch
the governor is an idiot and cant figure out a budget, the state government is pretty retarded and corrupt, cost of living is really high... and then we have all these wildfires and industrys shitting up our air (not to mention all the fucktards in their jeeps and suvs )
You think things are any better in other states? Some different problems maybe. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same all over. :/

max,

spyder

It seems we have a limp wrist liberal here folks...

the governor is an idiot and cant figure out a budget, the state government is pretty retarded and corrupt, cost of living is really high... and then we have all these wildfires and industrys shitting up our air (not to mention all the fucktards in their jeeps and suvs)

spyder,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Haha, please don't turn this thread into a political debate.

Acolyte of Zinglon said:
medical marijuana is one of the few redeeming qualities
Oh yeah, says the guy ordering from crazy menus in one of hundreds of dispensaries. :D

I'll take the Governator if that comes with him. :p

vtac,

Go-Graphics

Question about grinding...Since the herb isn't undergoing combustion, is it OK to include the stems with your grindings? I've been used to packing a bowl and discarding the stems because It tastes bad when smoked. Since I'm vaping now instead of smoking what should I do? I would assume the stem has some goodies on it yet I haven't grouond my stems with the herb yet. I'm still seperating the herb from the stem before grinding. Tell me how you do it???

Go-Graphics,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
If it's really high quality bud, stems can have some resin glands on 'em, check them out under high magnification. I usually don't bother picking out those tiny connecting stem pieces on little buds.

Is it OK to vape straight stems? I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be. Certainly not going to be as tasty or near as potent as bud. I save 'em for cooking or chew on 'em or put them in the sand like little trees. Vaping would be serious last resort here.

vtac,

Go-Graphics

When I talk about resin I'm talking about what you scrap from you pipe. Yes it's gross but that's where I came from. That's where we all came from. Maybe not all of us but I'm sure 90%++ of all of us at some point in time has combusted resin.
Anyway, I'm using a crap herb with a small amount of scraped poop. Nothing special here. Just good resin and crap herb. Kabowey!! Your Lit!! Soon I'll be out of resin and only have Keif to add to my Extreme pleasure. Let me know about the grinding...

Go-Graphics,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Go-Graphics said:
but I'm sure 90%++ of all of us at some point in time has combusted resin.
*Raises hand* :(

Don't you have a license, dude? I wouldn't be scraping pipe resin in Cali. :p

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
No, it's a leaf with dew droplets.

These, now these are resin glands. Also called trichomes. :brow:

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I grind my stems along with the weed. It all goes in the same place. The only time I notice it is when I go to use the vaped herb for some cooking...then the stems are a drag because they are hard to chew.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've done plenty of scraping and smoking resin before...just never vaped it. Not a bad idea when things are low.

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
stickstones said:
The only time I notice it is when I go to use the vaped herb for some cooking...then the stems are a drag because they are hard to chew.
Strain those fuckers out. :)

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
stickstones said:
I grind my stems along with the weed. It all goes in the same place. The only time I notice it is when I go to use the vaped herb for some cooking...then the stems are a drag because they are hard to chew.
Like vtac said strain out the crap. I use an old pair of the wifes stockings, put the cooked butter and vegative matter into a stocking and squeeze all the green ozze out and throw away whats left in the stocking. This way you just get the goodness out of the product and leave the unwanted, not required material out.

vaporcloud,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yeah, it was my first time cooking and my guests were like 'just put the stuff in the brownie mix. so no complicated stuff here, just vaped herb thrown in the mix. so we all got to experience how I like to grind my stems in with the herb!

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hi think making butter or oil (eatable one) for coking is lot better than puttin the stuff right in ....the taste of baked mj is'nt such wonderfull LOL but maker canaoil or butter is maybe more complicate than just put all in the mix

Clear_Dome,

eLiguL

Heres a link to making Cannabutter in 7 easy steps (With pictures!)

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12895

Heres some pictures of my homemade balloon cap

Cap on:
27031DSC01004-med.JPG

Cap off:
27031DSC01008-med.JPG

Heres some pictures of my whip holder

Position 1:
27031DSC00997-med.JPG

Position 2:
27031DSC00998-med.JPG

Position 3:
27031DSC00996-med.JPG

What im vaping ATM

Menage a Trois(left), Hashberry(right):
27031SSL21733-med.JPG

EDIT 1: it seems that linking pictures directly from that site is prohibited so I changed them all to links.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, got the pictures working.

eLiguL,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Great pics eligul...I'm afraid those mods are out of my budget, though! :lol:

Maybe you have kids, as I do and I have a ton of legos around...that may be the best use I've seen yet for 'em!

stickstones,

NSXTACY

Hahaa :lol:
The legos are top notch. ;) Since i broke my glass stir tool accidentally, i use the round dome on the end as my plug for the balloon and it works great and looks cool.

Im gonna make me some of that cannabutter! Does it taste bad to eat straight?

NSXTACY,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom