Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Another Aussie!!! Welcome xshiva ... I dont own an extreme but they look the bomb ... I'm sure you'll enjoy yours and enjoy the vapping experience. Once you vap you very rarely go back!

I'm from across the ditch :brow:

vaporcloud,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
xshiva said:
Hey guys, i just thought id say hello and introduce myself to the forum. Im an aussie that just recently purchased an extreme and am still waiting on it to arrive (im expecting it this coming week). i cant wat to give it a go as i have never used a vaporizer before! Anyways cheers to you all for all the awesome info and in depth reviews of the extreme its been a huge help in the sleecting to buy area and info on how to use my new toy.

Thanks
xShiva
Hi xshiva welcome to a fellow aussie !:) I've got an extreme as well as a couple of others . Good choice mate check all the guys advice very informative thread this

ozwiz,

GreenFiend

Whats up xshiva! Glad you stopped in. I see you already know this site has some really good info on the extreme, as well as other vapes.

GreenFiend,

mookow69

Well, I got mine. It only goes up to 250 so it is a newer one. I first tried to make bags as shown in the pictures and failed. So I just tied a rubber band around the glass balloon mouth piece (instead of using the o-rings). When doing a direct inhale, I first noticed that the pulls require more force then my v-tower. Although this makes it easier to use for novices, I prefer easier draws (the amount of herbs in the chamber has a drastic effect on this as a side note). However, the fan makes pulling effortless so it's not a big deal. It heats up fast, and starts creating vapor fast as well. I have been using around 200-218C area for vaporizing and it works well, the material is not completely spent though. I have only had the chance to do a few 10-15 min sessions so that is probably why it's not spent all of the way.
Ill try some higher temp vaping and report back.

So little goes a long way in the Arizer. I am very happy that it heats up quickly as well, because that is a big deal for portability. I would love to see Arizer make an even more portable version! (or start selling the battery pack, if it could power the Arizer for at least 45 minutes to an hour I would probably buy one when they come out).
So far I am pretty happy, ill keep experimenting with mine.

mookow69,

xvapor

hey every one. so ive been reserching the internet for the best vap and had it down to the herbalaire and the extreme but after reading all these threads form the begenning at herbelaire vs the extreme.
i am no doubt gettin an extreme i mean the name says it all
:lol:
does any one no the best place and price to by one

and i remember a while back marcus sayd something about vapbutter what is that ?

xvapor,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vap butter is butter with the left over vapped material cooked into it. Just like cannabutter but a little browner.

Welcome xvapor to the forum.

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
xvapor said:
does any one no the best place and price to by one
Two dealers selling on ebay at $270 w/free shipping. One has a free grinder and an optional case for $25.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
welcome xvapor...and good luck! You will get an Extreme on ebay cheaper than I got mine when it first came out!

stickstones,

xvapor

sweet i cant wait too get one im so excited
how long till the ganja smell leaves the room

xvapor,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
xvapor said:
sweet i cant wait too get one im so excited
how long till the ganja smell leaves the room
It's a completely different smell. Different, weaker, goes away quicker.

The smell of you opening a dank sack will last longer than the vape smell!

stickstones,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
There is still an odor tho and it cn linger if you don't air the room. Certainly no where enar as strong as burnt weed but dont be fooled there is still a smell. Reminds me of a sweet hash spot smell IMO. If you blow your exhaled vapor out the window you'll be sweet!

vaporcloud,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
New thing for me...last night I went all whip...no bag. When I do this I usually get about three to four really good thick draws before I can no longer see vapor and then use a bag to get the rest...then I move on to another bowl. However, last night I just kept sucking on the same bowl all night, even long after there was no visible vapor. I got completely rocked sucking down this invisible vapor!

I got this idea from a post by Vaporizer_Reviews.

stickstones,

xvapor

:o thats awsome
i want my vap so bad!!
i remember my freind like a year and a half ago had a cheap vap when he lived at home
and he left it under his pillows when they got there house cleaned and the people stole it :lol:

xvapor,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Nothing worse than someone stealing your paraphenalia...you can't call the cops!

One of my suppliers here had an old girlfriend steal his $300 bong. So he went into her place and took it back. She called the cops and he got busted for burglary. The judge asked him what she stole and he had to tell him it was his bong and he couldn't very well call the authorities.

The judge shook his head and put him on 1 year probation with drug testing. My boy has to stay clean for a year while he is dealing! He's made it a month so far.

stickstones,

xvapor

damn well he had a peice of shit vap so it wasnt that bad lol
man my brother has a 300$ lux bong with a difuser 4 purcs and an ice catcher OMG it gets me soooo ripped

xvapor,

xvapor

fucking cops i hate em but it would be sick to be one
and at least your dealer will be maken more money and smoking less of his product

xvapor,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Let's stay on topic here.

More Extreme and less Fuck tha Police. :lol:

vtac,

itinerant

Hi there everyone.

I live in Canada and ordered my extreme vape on monday morning. For one reason or another, Steve has not been responding to my e-mails. If someone could msg me with a phone number I can reach Arizer at, that would be fantastic thanks!

-m

itinerant,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I don't have a phone number for him...always communicated through email. I never had to wait more than a day or two to hear from Steve...but I'm sure they are busier now that sales are ramping up. You may try Kevin at
KEVIN@ARIZER.COM

Or look at his site
www.rockwise.com

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom