Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

itinerant

Ya, I shot rockwise.net an e-mail (.com is the wrong domain) this afternoon, no luck thus far.

Thanks!
-m

itinerant,

mookow69

Hello everyone!
I was bored and disassembled my extreme :brow:
A little shocking, but this is what you want to see:

extremevaporizerinside1xi9.jpg

extremevaporizerinside2ez3.jpg

extremevaporizerinside3xc1.jpg

extremevaporizerinside4ho0.jpg

extremevaporizerinside5ud7.jpg

Should I have made a new thread?
Did my photography classes from high school come in handy? :lol:

What does everyone think? :D
PS. The fan is a Delta Electronics (Made in China) Model: PFB0412EHN 12V .72A Brush less, appears to use a 2 pin connector not unfamiliar in the Computer world. I did not have a metric ruler so coudn't measure the fan, but eyeballing it tells me it's about 30-40mm.

mookow69,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice, moo! marcuss took his apart too, maybe you guys can compare notes.

Was it fairly easy to take apart, i.e. no cutting, breaking seals?

vtac,

spyder

itinerant said:
Hi there everyone.

I live in Canada and ordered my extreme vape on monday morning. For one reason or another, Steve has not been responding to my e-mails. If someone could msg me with a phone number I can reach Arizer at, that would be fantastic thanks!

-m
You should hear from him very soon if you have not already...

I had been talking to him via email and lost contact for a day...

He replied to me that he had caught the flu.

spyder,

marcuss

above the clouds
Yes v-tac quite easy to open and refix with no damages...but be careful to refix it properly!
I didn't open it for fan but i think anyone curious should do it...just to know your man...

marcuss,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Nice job moo! You're photog classes paid off! Do you have any pics of the rest of the unit?

stickstones,

mookow69

Actually, disassembling is pretty easy. Just gently pull the feet off the bottom plastic to reveal 4 screws. Once off the plastic pops off revealing 3-4 more screws and this repeats about 2 more times and then it's fully disassembled. I took 1 or 2 more pictures but they are not very good, not showing much more then those above. I can try to take a few more if anyone has suggestions on where. I could probably get it apart and back together once more :) . The metal cylinder is hollow spare the black topper thing (Im assuming it's Teflon or rubber), I didn't try to take the actual heating element apart. It's definitely crematic/glass tho.

mookow69,

Mikel2425

Can someone tell me where i can get a battary pack.there website says they dont have them yet

Mikel2425,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you want their battery pack you will have to wait a little bit. I suppose any battery pack that meets it's electrical requirements would work, but I don't know which ones match.

stickstones,

Mikel2425

It has 19vdc input. I cant find anything that has a battery with charger and cord hook up.

Mikel2425,

max

Out to lunch
If Steve were to get a lot of emails saying 'I want to buy an Extreme but I need a battery pack. Are you going to have one for sale soon, or do I need to buy a Vapolution?', I bet that BP would be available a lot quicker. It's about demand and supply-no demand, no supply. The Extreme is a typical vape, intended mainly for home use. OTOH Steve obviously wanted his vape to have all the options, including a BP. He's probably too busy building and shipping new Extremes to finish the final piece, especially when it's an accessory with limited demand. There won't be a BP for this vape until Steve builds it, so let him know there's some demand for one.

max,

xvapor

thats not what steve wrote me i put one on my order with some tubing and this is what he said
Hello,

Thanks for your order, you tubing will ship tomorrow.

I noticed you had check marked the Battery, if you'd like to add that to your order you can for $99.

Best Regards,
Steve

xvapor,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
xvapor said:
thats not what steve wrote me i put one on my order with some tubing and this is what he said
Hello,

I noticed you had check marked the Battery, if you'd like to add that to your order you can for $99.

Best Regards,
Steve
hmmm...maybe he is too busy to update his site as well?

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
stickstones said:
xvapor said:
Hello,

Best Regards,
Steve
hmmm...maybe he is too busy to update his site as well?
I hope it's not 'pay me now and get the BP when it's ready to ship'. :/ If it's available I don't understand why he just doesn't change the price from $0 to $99. BTW, that's a pretty pricey BP. Anybody know how much 'on' time you get with it?

max,

spyder

, that's a pretty pricey BP. Anybody know how much 'on' time you get with it?
the claim is...

12 bags or all weekend if you use the whip and conserve power

spyder,

xvapor

thanks for beleving me i dont work there or any thing thats just what he told me
i thought it was to expensive so i didnt order it
:)

xvapor,

Mikel2425

I got an email from him today he said he had them and was filling back orders and I could get one.It might seam pricey but a battery with charger are not cheap try getting a replacement for a drill.

Mikel2425,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom