Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
MariAndJuana said:
Hi. I've been recently trying to work the v3 version of the Extreme Q Vaporizer. I have tried many settings (200-220) but haven't been getting as nicely baked as I was on the bong. Is there any ways that I can try on the Extreme Q that can make me feel around the same way as the bong? I'm smoking high grade buds and some kush if it matters. Heres the setting I tried: 10 minutes heating at 220C. 10 minutes after put green in and warm up for another 10 minutes. Fill bag up at 1 or 2 fan settings. Not feeling the same way. Can anyone give me better instructions? I'm new to vaping and want to quit smoking as much as possible and move to vaping. Also if possible I have a 7mm Gear Bong if makes any difference. I see people connecting vape to bong. Thanks in advance! Any help would be appreciated.
First of all which model do you have, a v3 extreme or and extreme Q? The extreme Q is essentially an E v4. in either case you have the unit hot enough, maybe even too hot. The E v3 seemes to work at a 20C less than the E Q. I would try 175-185C on the v3 or 195-205C on the Q. When you fill the cyclone bowl fill it 3/4 to the black rubber. Make sure your herb is well ground, like a nice fluffy consistency. Also make sure the herb is dry. This was a thing i learned when i first got my v3 as i was buying weed that was damp or someone would bring weed and it was wet, and i wouldn't get why it wouldnt give think bags even when it looked like good weed. Let the unit with the empty cyclone heat up b4 using it for 10 mins or so, then pack the bowl and put the bag on it. Let it preheat a bit if you want, but i find it makes little difference if u start with fan 1 for a sec to get the herb warm, and i think preheating it for to long makes it taste bunk. Using these tips you should definately get good vapour with good weed.

I noticed when i first started vaping that there was kind of a transition period from smoking to vaping where i felt like i wasnt getting as high from the vape. However after a few goes at it, i have been getting blasted with it ever since. in fact smoking doesnt get me high anymore, need the pure vapour to get me toasted. i was associating the toxins of smoke and the immune response to smoke as the cannabis high, which is why i think some people have this "transition phase" especially if you smoke bongs regularly. Clean that gear and vape through it if you want, im vaping oil through my bong with my E Q right now. But make sure u got the technique down b4 u get too complicated. Hope this helps, keep with it, i promise you wont regret it.

chickenpotpie said:
Thanks for the info!!! Well now that I have the money it appears that a Extreme-Q is out. Is this better than the V-Tower Extreme?? I ask, if better, because they're from the same mold. Thanks!!!
what do u mean they are from the same mold? the external casing on the E Q is different than the other extreme models, check the E Q thread. the E Q also has a much quiter fan, is more structurally sound, is more energy efficient and (allegedly) heats up faster, but i dont really notice a difference, maybe in the first few mins. I upgraded basically for the quieter fan for stealth and tv watching purposes.

ZigZag said:
hey does anyone know if arizer tests to see if ANY toxins are given off from the E or E-Q ?
i personally have the E-Q and iv noticed that i get a little bit of a headache after iv used my vape for more than about half an hour or so, haha this could be the killer chronic i get but its just something i thought about.

i know vapor bros does this with there product and its cheaper
not sure about the test thing, but i know they use 100% safe materials and there should be no toxins coming from the unit itself. Maybe u are gettnig a headache bc there is chems on your weed or your weed wasnt flushed properly. Yuk

Mr. Smoke No More,

stillsmokin

I have recently purchased the Arizer ExtremeQ Vaporizer and I cannot get any vapor! I have followed the directions on this site to no avail. I know this isn't rocket science but what am I doing wrong!! Please help!

Modnote: Moved and merged. Please review the forum rules before posting.

stillsmokin,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
If you provide a bit more information peopel are likely going to be able to help you more. Otherwise you're going to be asked stupid questions such as 'did you put herb in?'.

Were you trying whip or bag?

Tom

tdavie,

Laurensio

Hi guys!

Im new here and have got my Extreme Q for like 1,5 months. Thanks to all users of this forum, they made the vape-choice much easier, thanks!

The first time I used my Extreme Q was at a friends home. We smoked some Haze weed, has a very strong taste and smell. We used the whip and eventually got reaaaaaaally high. It looked like the perfect start...
But the next time I smoked (other kind of weed) through the whip, it still tasted a bit like the Haze. I thought it will take some time before it is gone, just go on hitting. But still now the weed tastes very strange through the whip. Whenever I make a bag everything goes fine (this is what ive been doing lately), but the taste of the tubing is awful; even when I just breath in through the tubing I has the same dirty taste.
Now my question is: Has anybody ever had the same problem and how did you get rid of it? How can I remove the taste from the tubing?

Im looking forward for the answers, Ive searched the internet a lot but couldnt find anything close related.

Thanks!

-Laurensio:peace:

Laurensio,

MariAndJuana

Thank you Mr. Smoke No More, I will use these settings once I get a chance and post back the results I get. It is a Extreme Q Vaporizer I thought it was the Extreme Q Vaporizer v3 but I stand corrected.

MariAndJuana,

Mr. Smoke No More

Laurensio i just rinse the whip with hot water in mouth piece and out the elbow end to make sure no oil gets stuck in the mouth piece. This will clean the glass and resin out of the tubing, but your tubing will remain stained for the most part. I would give your whip a good rinse, but if the bad taste continues it may just be time to get some new tubing.

So how are u making out with your E Q now MariAndJuanna?

Mr. Smoke No More,

chickenpotpie

Greetings again :uhoh: lol..

Now I'm really at the point to buy one, money in the bank and all set. I'm going to get the Extreme-Q, however, I'm confused with all the versions. I've seen versions 2.0, 4.0, v.3? Which is the latest and what can I look for to differentiate it from the others without reading the marketing BS.

Thank you,

-chickenpotpie

***http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GD2KME/ref=pd_luc_mri?ie=UTF8&m=AEIKVGEL9JZNJ***

is this one the brand new one as it claims to be? I want to get it from here but I want a warranty as well... Vapemaster is the seller.. >.<

chickenpotpie,

Mr. Smoke No More

chickenpotpie said:

Now I'm really at the point to buy one, money in the bank and all set. I'm going to get the Extreme-Q, however, I'm confused with all the versions. I've seen versions 2.0, 4.0, v.3? Which is the latest and what can I look for to differentiate it from the others without reading the marketing BS.

Thank you,

-chickenpotpie
Hey now. There is only one model of the E Q. There are 3 models of the extreme (v1, v2, v3), but i'm pretty sure you wouldn't find any of the older versions unless u bought a used one. Arizer doesnt sell the older extremes either, only the Q, so u have to get the older models off of ebay or something like that. The E Q is essentially v4 of the extreme vapourizer. Hope this clears some things up. Basically look for "Extreme Q vaporizer" and you are set. older models will be sold under "extreme vaporizer"

Mr. Smoke No More,

chickenpotpie

Mr. Smoke No More said:
chickenpotpie said:

Thank you,

-chickenpotpie
Hey now. There is only one model of the E Q. There are 3 models of the extreme (v1, v2, v3), but i'm pretty sure you wouldn't find any of the older versions unless u bought a used one. Arizer doesnt sell the older extremes either, only the Q, so u have to get the older models off of ebay or something like that. The E Q is essentially v4 of the extreme vapourizer. Hope this clears some things up. Basically look for "Extreme Q vaporizer" and you are set. older models will be sold under "extreme vaporizer"
Sorry, I must seem like an idiot lol... but I edited my last post with this link to be more specific..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GD2KME/ref=pd_luc_mri?ie=UTF8&m=AEIKVGEL9JZNJ

Is this one a newer model? I mentioned the other versions because they were surprisingly being advertised as a E Q by many dealers. By reading between the lines I saw it was actually a 2.0 or v3. So I'm having a little trouble picking mine out for a rate under 299.99. I atleast want to get a combo-pack for that much, ya know?

The seller is vapemaster.. and the dealer is claiming 3-year warranty =/.

chickenpotpie,

MariAndJuana

I still am not feeling it as much as my bong but I'm feeling something. I put it 205 for 10 minutes then cooled it down to 200. I filled up two bags they werent that thick I could still see my hand through (split between two people) and we filled up about 4 bags. 2 at 200 another 2 at 190. I tried using the tube but not sure if I need a fan on to use it or how to work it using the tube. I see a clowdy mist coming out of my mouth when I use the bag but not the tube. How long does it usually take to get used to the vapour?

MariAndJuana,

dudu0069

first stop using the bag it is only when you have newbie who do not like the taste of the whip direct. If you want to feel good and get a nice strong hit go straight to the whip and if you are man enough use the elbow adapter with the short whip that is used for filling up bags but instead elbow pack it like normal and hit it direct from the vape with the short little piece of tubing. You should feel it use temps between 180-220 and elbow pack and let the unit preheat for at least 5 min solid. It will take about 1-1.5 months for you to get use to vaping and once you try combustion it will taste like eating charcoal.

dudu0069,

Mr. Smoke No More

dudu0069 said:
first stop using the bag it is only when you have newbie who do not like the taste of the whip direct. If you want to feel good and get a nice strong hit go straight to the whip and if you are man enough use the elbow adapter with the short whip that is used for filling up bags but instead elbow pack it like normal and hit it direct from the vape with the short little piece of tubing. You should feel it use temps between 180-220 and elbow pack and let the unit preheat for at least 5 min solid. It will take about 1-1.5 months for you to get use to vaping and once you try combustion it will taste like eating charcoal.
Lmao "if u are man enough" dudu u should try wrapping your lips around the cyclone bown and hitting it that way. (This is a joke for anyone new to the thread). I dont know why u would ever inhale directly through the little bag elbow, it wont improve your vapour, just make it hotter as it doesnt have the 3 feet of whip to cool down. I wouldnt say the bag is only for newbies either, many med patients etc prefer it bc they dont need to use lung power to get thier vape, and some prefer it just bc of its ease of use. As for 1-1.5 months to get used to vaping, i would say its more like a week or 2 at most if your dont smoke during this time, but u are right that smoking tastes like mega ass after u have vaped a few times.

Mr. Smoke No More,

MariAndJuana

Still wondering on how to use just the tube. Do I set a fan or just inhale? I'm using the Extreme Q at around 200C.

MariAndJuana,

Mr. Smoke No More

By tube u mean the hose aka "the whip"? You can use it either way, I personally hardly ever use the fan anymore but did for a long time. Try in on speed one or 2, get a feel for what speed it is blowing, u want to suck roughly this speed without the fan. My suggestion is to just try it on speed one with a long slow draw and it should work out for you. just experiment...

Mr. Smoke No More,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Instead of thinking about it as sucking, try to create a vacuum with your mouth and let the vapor get pulled through the whip into your lungs. good luck

bluntfaced,

max

Out to lunch
MariAndJuana said:
I still am not feeling it as much as my bong
Please understand that you're getting a much cleaner high with vapor. A good part of what you're missing are just toxic smoke compounds. They do have a sedative effect, but they have nothing to do with the active compounds in cannabis. You do lose a few sedative/analgesic compounds that take a high temp or combustion to release, but you can still get those effects if you save your ABV (vape remains) and process it with extraction. Don't expect the exact same high with vapor that you get with smoke.

Still wondering on how to use just the tube.
There are several Extreme videos on youtube. You may find some helpful tips there. With direct draw, how hard you hit the whip will have an effect on your vaping temp. Draw too hard/fast, and you'll lower the temp too much. Most people end up using the whip more than the bag, but there is a learning curve to the whip.

max,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Just broke another heater cover.

aiiiint that about a bitch. This is number 2 in 14 moths

I'm gonna need some more lunchbox batteries :/

bluntfaced,

x-sploit

[NOOBS LOOK HERE]
if your new to the extreme q, let it warm up 10-15 minutes on max temp and when your ready too use it, set your temp from 210c-215c for best results. It's a good base temp and follow these steps and you should be fine, providing you know how to inhale the vapor properly. If you want use the ballon, set the fan speed to 1 for more thicker bags.

I do however use my vape this way. I use a slider with a bubble in it and put a metal screen in it, you can use a carbon filter for this too. You can hook the balloon attachment with the whip and put it into a 18.8 bong but the whip sucks for putting into the bong this way is much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsMbVwxf_LY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0MmfNNVno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw0MwjRFDgk

x-sploit,

ZigZag

whats the benefit of doing this opposed to just using the whip for vapor bong?
i use the whip and i have no problems

ZigZag,

x-sploit

Its direct,instead of using both whips together. This way is better because your not going through a skinny whip,you get way bigger tokes because the heat is closer. The EQ doesn't weight much so leaving it free doesn't do anything but in the picture i only have two hands so i cannot hold it,if i had three hands, i would have held it for the photo.

x-sploit,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
The extreme Q must be burlier than the v3 that looks so sketchy.

What are you using for a bowl?

bluntfaced,

hereatlast

I'm with Mr. Smoke No More, I'd be a little worried about the heating element. I'm pretty sure thelectrician has used a similar set-up but I can't speak for anyone else.

My worry would obviously be about the heating element, especially since that seems to be the most commonly broken part.

hereatlast,

x-sploit

bluntfaced said:
The extreme Q must be burlier than the v3 that looks so sketchy.

What are you using for a bowl?
It's a v4 and without the power cord it is light. For a bowl i use the slider shown there with a screen in it, you can use a carbon filter the same way. My v4 heating element seems fine and strong,we obviously hold it. It also fits perfectly into my 18.8 slide. For me this is not sketchy at all,it actually works great, it's all me and my friends use now. I def need a bigger bong though so i can milk it like crazy. If some people have the normal extreme vape, i wouldn't do it because they look obese.

x-sploit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom