The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
  • 2 glass mouth pieces
  • 2 mouth pieces
Thanks for the list. Just a little unclear on a few things.
2 glass elbows?
2 balloon adapters or mouthpieces? I'm wondering if they abandoned the older version and totally went with the newer balloon kit.
glass-mouthpiece.jpg
all-glass-mini-whip.jpg

Some say they have been getting the balloon kit with theirs. Either you got a revision before or after that. I am more curious about the type of tubing, if you were to post a pic. Read about you kicking combustion and your habit conversion and that you are getting the positives right away. :tup: You will feel an even more dramatic change in tolerance once you de-carb yourself and you are able to breath in more. Goodbye ash. Hello ABV and reclaim.

I wouldn't mind someone posting a box opening of their new EQ purchases, just to keep us all updated. So new users and lurkers, you have something to contribute as soon as your EQ arrives. You can be the proud parent before you even try it out. How cool its that?

What I hate about the stock bowl is the size..... you have to throw a gram in there to fill it !!! No way I want to vape up a gram or heat up that amount of mj at once.... you are throwing THC and flavours into the air when the bowl is that big and lacks focus.... it could never provide a really concentrated vape unless you fill it up..... if you fill it partially, a lot of the valuable flavours (terpenes etc) at lost.
You don't have to fill up the entire bowl if you want a sipping/ hookah session. One of the fun things is watching the herbs dance around the cyclone bowl.
It is a more patient draw method with it's benefits. But many are more for the more immediate direct draw that comes with whip sessions.

Elbow packs are more suited for what your aim is. If you are going for more focus. Since you ordered the 14mm kit, that will be that much more concentrated due to the 14mm pathway. Good luck!
To all new users purchasing whip hose. The I.D. - inner diameter and the O.D - outer diameter is what you want to match up with whatever glass opening you are using.
Fortunately, Most beverage distributors go by this spec. So if you say measure the I.D. of your glass elbow, then you can purchase any tubing with any O.D. you want. As long as the I.D. match up.
If you use whip hose like it is some form silicone adapter, then the O.D will be a factor. Or if you wanted to make covers for your whip hose. Hope this helps.:peace:

Thc&k9s

Hello everyone new here, but not new to the Q. After roughly 4 years of owning my Q I finally decided to open her up past just taking off the bottom cover. I disassembled it completely, the reason for all this was that the heating element had play a whole lot of wobble. Turns out that little insulation on the inside was glass of the heating element was all old and torn. Now does anyone know a remedy to fix this or do I have to buy a whole new heating element. Thanks in advance! Also looking into this ddave mod I read about sound so sweet!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Hello everyone new here, but not new to the Q. After roughly 4 years of owning my Q I finally decided to open her up past just taking off the bottom cover. I disassembled it completely, the reason for all this was that the heating element had play a whole lot of wobble. Turns out that little insulation on the inside was glass of the heating element was all old and torn. Now does anyone know a remedy to fix this or do I have to buy a whole new heating element. Thanks in advance! Also looking into this ddave mod I read about sound so sweet!
Welcome to FC!

There are a few assembly/disassembly EQ pro's here! Have tagged them.

@Dr. Soxhlet , @kellya86 , @CuckFumbustion (CF, don't recall if you disassembled.. :hmm:)

I'm sure they can help!

CuckFumbustion

Hello @Thc&k9s 4 years eh? Never took apart the heater cover myself. Dissembled everything else but that. But, had it fully apart otherwise. Things are mostly built to lock into each other and held in place securely with screws. I have asked myself that same question beforehand, if an insulation upgrade is possible or worthwhile.
@Dr. Soxhlet has links to his full instructions and successful replacement in sig. He has had his for 5+ years. I believe @kellya86 had theirs opened up recently. Even had an insulation question posted here as far as putting it back on the heater cover. I believe.

Not sure if I have an easy remedy for your insulation or what might be an acceptable substitute/replacement. I have seen similar fabric used elsewhere with the same purpose. If you look at the internals of other vapes, you might have seen the same type of material used. But not sure what would most resemble the fabric you are trying to replace. People have successfully used other glass as a heater cover. I do want to dig deeper on the subject myself, when I decide to work with the heater and want to purchase some fresh insulation.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Thc&k9s

I jus spoke to nemastevapes and they said they wont supply me the sleeve only as it comes with the cover from arizer, they don't have it seperate...

Maybe ariza would supply it.

I will source it somewhere...I'm on the hunt.

I seem to have load of it. They always give me more than I need when I buy a cover...

The cover is cheap enough, and a spare is always nice..

I suggest just buying a cover with some new sleeve.

Or if you live in u.k. I could post you some..

tomshreds

Thanks for the list. Just a little unclear on a few things.
2 glass elbows?
2 balloon adapters or mouthpieces? I'm wondering if they abandoned the older version and totally went with the newer balloon kit.

Sorry about that, I updated the list based on my observations and what was written on the instructions guide, here's an excerpt:

So here's what I had in the box:
  • 1 potpourri/aroma therapy dish
  • 2 cyclone bowl
  • 2 elbow screens and 2 flat screens
  • 2 food grade high temp collection bags with glass end piece and o-rings (one bag tied +one bag not tied)
  • 2 interchangeable glass end pieces
  • 3 ft tubing; it sure feels like silicone to me but it says PVC, sure doesn't seem hard as PVC it's rather soft/limp and has nothing written on it like a PVC tubing I often see (I could post a pic if asked)
  • glass stir tool
  • 3" mini whip/hose to connect collection bag
  • whip/hope with glass end adapter
  • power cord, remote control & unit
Some say they have been getting the balloon kit with theirs. Either you got a revision before or after that. I am more curious about the type of tubing, if you were to post a pic.

Here's a pic of the tubing:
kCiWHQN.jpg

By balloon kit you mean the two plastic bags with the mouth pieces? Are you implying that they don't used to send bags with the units at the beginning? I'm new to the EQ so I might not been aware of that.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Thats a sweet setup Stevenski ! Thanks for having a run at that..... I was hoping to find a small bowl with tiny holes like the stem/bowls on the Arizer Air/Solo stems. I don't like metal screens - glass is the way to go for me. If there is no alternative then I guess that will work.

How much smaller is the 14mm bowl compared to the factory-stock kit ?

What I hate about the stock bowl is the size..... you have to throw a gram in there to fill it !!! No way I want to vape up a gram or heat up that amount of mj at once.... you are throwing THC and flavours into the air when the bowl is that big and lacks focus.... it could never provide a really concentrated vape unless you fill it up..... if you fill it partially, a lot of the valuable flavours (terpenes etc) at lost.

Low heat and effient are the way to go......

Unfortunately there is no glass screen for the EQ but I have never had any problems with the EQ baskets except I always had to order another 6 every 6 months. I am rough on my screens though as I use a metal SSV pick to scrape them out.

I had the 14mm tall bowl 3/4 filled with .14 & you could fit .2 in there but that would be very tight. I think around .1 will be a pretty good balance as then it should auto stir itself. The 14mm DDave tip hats are tiny & would hold maybe .05 compared to .15 in the DDave tip hat & .2+ in the EQ tip hat.

There is no wrong way to use the EQ only the way that works best for you right now :).

EDIT: NICE! Admins edited my full name to "tomshreds" so please don't mind my username change! Glad clients won't be able to dig my FC posts while searching on Google XD

Yeah I could see the tangible benefit of that being done.

I wouldn't mind someone posting a box opening of their new EQ purchases, just to keep us all updated. So new users and lurkers, you have something to contribute as soon as your EQ arrives. You can be the proud parent before you even try it out. How cool its that?

Kids do yourselves a favour & amend Cucky's incredibly selfish advice to the following. Unbox EQ & take a picture of all the parts outside the box. Wash & dry all the glassware & set the EQ up. Rip it up however you see fit & then post the photo to FC :nod:.

Fortunately, Most beverage distributors go by this spec. So if you say measure the I.D. of your glass elbow, then you can purchase any tubing with any O.D. you want. As long as the I.D. match up.
If you use whip hose like it is some form silicone adapter, then the O.D will be a factor. Or if you wanted to make covers for your whip hose. Hope this helps.:peace:

I saw some that was 9.5mm/3/8" inner & 15mm outer. It was called heavy duty & I have seen people beaten with thinner hose :lol:. That could be the indestructible whip though :2c:.

When you mean old & torn how so? I have 3 (or 4) pieces of woven shielding on my heater cover. I can't remember if it is one or two pieces that slip over the heater cover. The other two pieces are used as a buffer when tightening the heater cover assembly. I can't see how it would be old & torn as it should have never seen the light of day for 4 years? Try rebuilding the assembly & see if it all fits nicely back together but remember that the shielding is there to do a job not look neat & tidy.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Turns out that little insulation on the inside was glass of the heating element was all old and torn.
Was pondering more what might cause this type of problem? Just wondering, but did that insulation have some sort of dry rot and perhaps became shredded over time?
Still believe there is an adequate and perhaps superior insulation that might work. So you don't have to purchase a full heater cover. Any info as to the type of fabric would be helpful. I've seen similar used for the same application.
Abv.
By balloon kit you mean the two plastic bags with the mouth pieces? Are you implying that they don't used to send bags with the units at the beginning? I'm new to the EQ so I might not been aware of that.
No, not that. They always sold bags with the EQ, just not the balloon kit like they sell separately online and I pictured in the post above.
Thanks for the pic of the PVC hose. It is clear, but a little cloudy, much like silicone hosing. Wonder if they resemble the 7th floor whip hose? BTW, I heard that clear plastic, by it's very nature, is antimicrobial. Have to look further into that. You can tell us what you think of both types when your own @DDave kit arrives.
Kids do yourselves a favour & amend Cucky's incredibly selfish advice to the following. Unbox EQ & take a picture of all the parts outside the box. Wash & dry all the glassware & set the EQ up. Rip it up however you see fit & then post the photo to FC :nod:.
It will not only save me the trouble of annoying the Arizer rep, But it will also help others get on board the EQ express, if we all on the same page and remain current with Arizer's latest changes. Plus yes, I am naturally curious what I missed with the latest revision. :D
I also guarantee @Stevenski would especially like you 'to fill my selfish request' and have pics for your favorite mod setup, as others have here already. Points will be awarded if you repurpose your broken EQ elbows. But this is merely meant to be an exhibition, not a competition, so please no wagering. :haw:

Well that reclaim information sure came handy.:brow: So I'm desperate enough to revape my reclaim and use my rebreather bag until my Obi-man comes through. :ugh:
Vaping things like lemongrass, chamomile and spearmint beforehand seems to enhance things before I go through all that. Hopefully I won't be forced into another T-break.

But I did explore the other plants in God's Green Golfball and now I am on the botanical thread for info and My EQ didn't feel neglected. And I enjoy strong tea as well as strong coffee now. Since I don't want to dirty my mod parts for later reclaim (:brow:), I use my old style cyclone and whip, because I don't need the high temps to extract the oils. Never thought I would be praising the lower temp range available of the EQ, but it is designed for that. :cool:Right?
Wonder if you can use the EQ with the right setup to extract essential oils?

I noticed others using things like hemp fiber to keep the hose and the rest of their setup clean. I also noticed that the elbow screen fits the top of the wand. Hmm.
Would that work about the same as the hemp method? Wouldn't it perhaps vape whatever was collected in the screen? Could you take that screen and revape that?
I'll have to go to my earlier duel lightsaber setup.

Broke my 18mm M/M adapter when rescuing my EQ from a hazard. Broke nearly down the middle. You guessed correctly, if that means two whip ends for another project for me and the lab.:peace:

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Still believe there is an adequate and perhaps superior insulation that might work. So you don't have to purchase a full heater cover. Any info as to the type of fabric would be helpful. I've seen similar used for the same application.

Pretty sure it is a kevlar or maybe a spectra weave. Just a couple of thin layers but good thermal properties & cheap. If you can find some fabric you could certainly replace it though.

Here is a good close up of a disassembled EQ I found looking for a whip picture. It shows the ceramic heater core & metal screen over the top of the heater. You can see the heater cover with two layers of white heat protective cloth & if you look at the bottom of the heater cover you can see a small lip or lug protruding. That is what seats the heater cover inside the lack cradle. That cradle is secured by 4 screws etc.

maxresdefault.jpg

I also guarantee @Stevenski would especially like you 'to fill my selfish request' and have pics for your favorite mod setup, as others have here already. Points will be awarded, if you repurpose broken EQ elbows. But this is merly meant to be an exhibition, not a competition, so please no wagering. :haw:

I certainly would. Only after they have vaped a bowl & are posting about how awesome their new purchase is of course :p. Looking at the Arizer website it appears the old style balloon adapter is no longer sold & the new 14mm one is all they sell. Hopefully they include the glass mini whip with any new EQ's. This was from the Arizer website

Frosted Glass Mouthpiece – For Balloons. Includes “O-rings.”
Note: Compatible with the ‘New All-Glass Mini Whip’ and the ‘Original Mini Whip’

New mouthpiece Old one

exq-022-fbmp-extreme-q-frosted-glass-balloon-mouthpiece-1.353.jpg
Arizer-Glass-Mouthpiece-for-Extreme-Q-Balloons-300x300.jpg

Well that reclaim information sure came handy.:brow: So I'm desperate enough to revape my reclaim and use my rebreather bag until my Obi-man comes through. :ugh:
Vaping things like lemongrass, chamomile and spearmint beforehand seems to enhance things before I go through all that. Hopefully I won't be forced into another T-break.

Damm sux to be dry man. I know how it feels although these days I try & leave a buffer of buds but things don't always go to plan. I have a new hope this Ben Kenobi drifter comes through for you :cool:. Some well harvested reclaim can be quite tasty & if not tasty then very cloudy & hopefully the claim will see you smashed.

I noticed others using things like hemp fiber to keep the hose and the rest of their setup clean. I also noticed that the elbow screen fits the top of the wand. Hmm.
Would that work about the same as the hemp method? Wouldn't it perhaps vape whatever was collected in the screen? Could you take that screen and revape that?
I'll have to go to my earlier duel lightsaber setup.

I recon you could vape up a screen but it may be better to use a cotton ball in the wand? I would love to get my hands on some hemp fiber though. Mind you I have also had thoughts of using some bud & the 14 or 18mm wand as an infuser of sorts.

hqdefault.jpg

Broke my 18mm M/M adapter when rescuing my EQ from a hazard. Broke nearly down the middle. You guessed correctly, if that means two whip ends for another project for me and the lab.:peace:

As much as it is not your day I am sure you will find suitable projects for the glass :tup:. I have no idea why I kept a broken EQ elbow but I have made an 18mm stopper & used the stem in my 14mm wand. I never would have kept that if not for your mad science lab inspiration :science:.

I also want to thank @ronads for his upload of his set up. That bong looks great :drool: & I am sure it will give years of faithful service. I like how it is classic beaker too, is that green glass? Another bad day for glass it appears but on the flipside you can never have too many little glass bits n bobs.

kfjyNXs.jpg

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Wow @Stevenski I'm under-prepared and the tea is actually giving me a little something-something. I did read about certain plants that have 'terpenes' on the botanical thread. And I might have found a few that are definitely mood altering. And some are just intense flavor wise. So I start with those then the ABV and the reclaim.
I actually push a small piece of PVC through the wand with a wooden spoon like a squeegee. :nod: No special scraping tools. Perhaps warm up the wand beforehand. But be gentle and use the pliability of something wooden. No Brute force or blunt objects that can do damage. No elbow or pinched areas. No ISO needed unless you are going for spotless!
kevlar or maybe a spectra weave
Saw the pic and will have something to add later. But there is several options as far as types of kevlar and spectra weave available. Much less made for insulation. So the good news is there is choices. Now to narrow down the choices.
Looking at the Arizer website it appears the old style balloon adapter is no longer sold & the new 14mm one is all they sell.
Good riddance to the old style. That was the first thing I abandoned and modded for myself. Still unclear if that has entirely crossed over to the latest EQ units being put out.
I have a new hope this Ben Kenobi drifter comes through for you :cool:
Either way I will seek the force. Perhaps time to go to theater and have some special coffee flavored with green coconut oil ready. :cool:
Mind you I have also had thoughts of using some bud & the 14 or 18mm wand as an infuser of sorts.
I used to use the pinch method with the 14mm to extract from doing single flowers instead of shredding. The cap and bowl screen have the bud pinched between the two.
If you can have that setup placed near the top somehow, then the vapor will have to pass thru the adapter and infuse using the full pathway of the bowl and adapter.:nod:
Then swap bowls! You could just keep cycling this way. Infusing the bud that is on deck eachtime. Allright, I did actually try it with caps in my duel lightsaber setup. But I found out that heat rises well in my double glass wand. So the top cap vapes too! :science:
As much as it is not your day I am sure you will find suitable projects for the glass :tup:. I have no idea why I kept a broken EQ elbow but I have made an 18mm stopper & used the stem in my 14mm wand. I never would have kept that if not for your mad science lab inspiration :science:.
Inspiration all around FCers. Everybody take a bow. :clap: but Yea I don't even throw out my combustion glass either. I have a chillum that works like a mini SSV wand. Elbow packable, Thick glass and all. Having my cheap 18mm M/M split into two halves then throwing them in my drawer to intentionally use as two whip end later is kinda how I have been faking a few of my ideas. I do like my wand telescoped inside another wand especially. Plus there is a very small amount of tubing sticking out the bottom of the seal between the two. So with a 1/4 turn and a little pressure, the small sliver of silicone slides between the wand and bowl and 'locks' secure into place.
I can pick up my EQ by the wand. Well I haven't tried more than 6" off the surface.:uhoh: But you get the idea. I do have silicone wrist band around the waist of the EQ for a hand grip. Like many EQers have. But I wanted to stress test the new seal I came up with. :peace:

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

@kellya86 It's a few drops of cranberry extract in the water. It really helps to keep the glass clean.
So it's not food dye. Interesting. Does that eliminates the water from getting thick also? Will it take care of the barnacles forming inside my perc? My perc uses very little water and gets froggy pretty early. Are there other things that work as well? I do plan on reclaiming what I can. So anything that is normally vapable on it's own would be a good candidate.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
How do you guys get clouds like this? I have ddave's mod which did help me get much better clouds. I never get white wall my pieces like that though.
Give us some parameters of your sessions.
Strain? Class of strain (top shelf, private reserve, mids)?
Temps used?
(Even ambient temp can affect a session somewhat... like if you vape in the garage and it's freezing outside..)

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I decided to do some experimenting this arvo with the 14mm tall. Putting .1 in the tall bowl gives a great sipping session but you can also take long hard pulls. It is surprising how much you get out of how little :). I also had some mini elbow screens .05 & they were going down in 1 good rip. This will certainly be great with the 14mm shorty.

I think I may have found one of my favorite ways to use the EQ & that is using an 18mm short with a .1 elbow pack & the same adapter as what I have for the 14mm carbed direct draw. This thing absolutely rips at 210c & left me shocked at how many big pulls I got :whoa:

@kellya86 It's a few drops of cranberry extract in the water. It really helps to keep the glass clean.

^In that video I'm using the ddave short 18mm adapter and wand at 230c. 3/4 elbow pack finished in 1 rip. YUMMY!

I love the look of that piece & it is good to see a man who likes a hearty rip at 230c :clap:. Is cranberry extract worth it? I might have to order some as there is a seller in Aus if I remember right.

So it's not food dye. Interesting. Does that eliminates the water from getting thick also? Will it take care of the barnacles forming inside my perc? My perc uses very little water and gets froggy pretty early. Are there other things that work as well? I do plan on reclaiming what I can. So anything that is normally vapable on it's own would be a good candidate.

If you plan on reclaiming just use a vigorous Iso rinse & throw it in your Iso reclaim jar. Every EQ owner should have a wide mouth shallow jar of Iso for their elbows & screens. I have found using two coffee filters gets rid of a lot of the foul taste & if vaped at say 230c is borderline flavourless :rockon:.

How do you guys get clouds like this? I have ddave's mod which did help me get much better clouds. I never get white wall my pieces like that though.

If you have the DDave mod & it is attached to a bong just heat up your EQ to 230c, elbow pack & ride the vape train. I think preheating is very important & if you can do it I have found 20-30 minutes on fan speed 1 really sorts things out :tup:.

The Undecided

Give us some parameters of your sessions.
Strain? Class of strain (top shelf, private reserve, mids)?
Temps used?
(Even ambient temp can affect a session somewhat... like if you vape in the garage and it's freezing outside..)
Not topshelf but pretty high grade most of the time. I preheat everything except the basket for 15 mins in a room about 69-75f. Then pack the basket with a medium to light pack then load it up and let the basket heat for a min or so. Then I get on with my session.

CuckFumbustion

You can go full throttle and pull it through a water piece quickly like @Stevenski and a few others mention. Or If you have a heat efficient setup like mine, 200c will release the vapor beast. I have whitewall and sometimes whitewash sessions without that scorched aftertaste and the more tired effects that I tend to associate more with high temps and combustion. Just a little popcorn taste at the very end of the exhale. :nod: The holes in my perc throw out the vapor so hard, that there is streak marks on the inside wall of my glass that are matching opposites with the holes in the perc. Perhaps I should think about getting a larger water piece? But yes there are at least two paths for getting clouds. And Some ex-combusters and ex-smokers really like the high end temps.

But yes, most use elbow packs, I presume. Plus how dry and how well of a pack will contribute. Preheating the glass will allow for the wand to keep it's heat better and allow for a fuller, more efficient and perhaps quicker extraction. Just like how a preheated oven cooks more efficiently and evenly.

Here is the link to the Rez Block thread. Its got all the info you need. I don't think it is reclaim friendly but that doesn't bother me because I don't reclaim from my vape pieces, only from my dab rigs.
I'll dig a little deeper into that. But if cranberry is the active ingredient, I might be able to find something similar enough but vapable. The RezBlock seems to be mostly citrus based. So straight cranberry or citrus extract might be an answer?

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Not topshelf but pretty high grade most of the time. I preheat everything except the basket for 15 mins in a room about 69-75f. Then pack the basket with a medium to light pack then load it up and let the basket heat for a min or so. Then I get on with my session.

I would try letting it heat for at least 30 minutes with the fan on 1. You really want a stream of slow moving hot air so the glass gets hot. Not sure how you session but if you can leave it on for extended periods the better really.

@kellya86 I have not used water all day & only the EQ with my direct draw stem :). I cannot encourage you to try this setup enough. I am loving it at 210c but it is really nice at 185c+ & the heat levels are fine to me.

@CuckFumbustion I would recommend getting a new piece as yours is rather petite. A cheap D020 & or a 10-12" tube or beaker would sort you out for any eventuality :2c:.

Nugg

@The Undecided My EQ had been on for a few hours at 230c so everything was nice and hot. I lightly fill a full elbow pack and tamp it softly with a blunt end tool. Then I make 4 dents/holes around the edge of the load and poke one in the middle. I think it helps air flow around all the load but I could be crazy :mental:. I put the wand back on the heat and let it soak for 3 or so minutes before I hit it. When I start drawing I do it medium slow, when vapor starts forming well I start drawing faster. My herbs are good quality and kept at 62% humidity. I grind them medium fine for the EQ. That's my recipe for milk :D

Also, the bigger the dry volume of the water tool the better it white walls, for me anyway.

@Stevenski sounds like you are having good sucess with the 14mm and direct draw. I might have a go seeing as I have such tasty buds atm.

I've been loving the cranberry extract. That water tool has had at least 5 heavy EQ and Solo session through it and it's almost spotless. Just a hot water rinse after the session.

I'll post a link to the Australia place where I got the cranberry extract from in the Rez Block thread.

@CuckFumbustion you should meet us over there mate. Very informative thread.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

69-75f? Surprised you are getting anything at all. To get you in the ballpark area, I quoted @MoltenTiger 's short list but YMMV. Here is a link to the original post.
1.) I'm not too fussed with moisture levels, I take it as it comes and it varies a lot for me. Generally it dries quickly as I store it in jars. I guess dryer is better but it's not always tastier like that. It really depends on the bud, but you want it cured and ready for smoking.

2.) With the out-of-the-box cyclone bowl I would add 10-15C, but for the highly valuable small adapter/elbow pack mod (a la DDave):
155-190 for tasty, lighter, smoother vapour with a very clean and uplifting high. Best for a sipping sesh style.
190-210 for some medium, foggier, harder hitting, faster acting hits.
210-230 for some proper bong-white-walling and potentially intense onset, especially with low tolerance. Absolutely with kief. Starting to get a heavier feeling high here with the faster and more thorough extraction of the cannabinoid spectrum.
237 just under the beginnings of combustion at 240, this is best used through water and before bed.

3.) The MFLB is more efficient because it is incapable of going through the same amount of herb as the EQ. The MFLB is a slow leaching conduction based low powered portable. The EQ on the other hand is a ceramic rod heater based conduction/convection powerhouse. You could use the EQ very efficiently if you chose to, but it's still much better than combustion if you veg out and go to town. I buy bud far less frequently than when combusting because of my EQ. I also feel more lively and healthy, but I have also stopped smoking tobacco.
It's pretty hard to make the transition from smoking, but I think if you find your connoisseur sweet spot with an EQ set up it is bound to help in a big way.

PS- I hadn't seen cuckfumbustions reply but it was somewhat uncanny to read.
As always I am mega baked from EQ mothership hits, I broke into my fruit punch reserves :smug:
If you are getting anything worthwhile at lower temps, let us know. Remember you are trying to release the water in the plant matter (and trichomes ) that you are vaping. ABV in the full range of tan to dark mocha range is acceptable. No black bits of carbon should be present if you are going for the 230 end of the spectrum.
Plus the temp of the sensor is not necessarily going to indicate your target temp. So you might compensate 5-20C + in a less efficient setup/handicap.
@CuckFumbustion I would recommend getting a new piece as yours is rather petite. A cheap D020 & or a 10-12" tube or beaker would sort you out for any eventuality :2c:
Yea, guess my EQ setup has too much horsepower for that little glass chassis. But I was impressed that I could leave milk stains on my glass like that.
I do have a downstem with the 6 even slits and the bottom center hole and could pair it with the duel perc somehow.:hmm: Just have to pick out an ordinary glass and a 2 hole lid or something until tax time. I do have a genuine Starbucks drinking glass and other thick glass options other then say buying another choice piece.
:popcorn: FC EQ AV club tonite. New users. Plz check back with us after viewing.:peace:

MoltenTiger

Funny that RezBlock has been talked about - I have been trying it out over the last few days.

It adds a subtle flavour and makes the vapour feel soapy, it changes the water viscosity but not in a big way and it seems to stay constant.

It really does help to keep a glass piece shiny and clean for MUCH longer, and it looks cool.

You got a problem with barnacles eh?
Well I used to, but I really am enjoying this solution to them.

The soapy sensation is how it works I'm assuming, and could well be a direct result from only the cranberry extract. If that's the case I'm assuming citric acid is added for preservative properties (required/a good idea after adding in fruit extract, if anyone is doing only that.). RezBlock also contains vegetable glycerin and purified water for a stable solution

Directly quoting the RezBlock packaging information slip:

the creator "discovered that certain extracts play a beneficial role in the body by creating a slippery coating that prevents bacteria from attaching to membranes. This forces unwanted bacteria out of the body"

Essentially it has a "natural teflon-effect" which is applied as a thin film wherever it's splashed.

Top Bottom