The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

passthecheese

Hey guys, I just found my old Extreme not the Q in my closet and I am excited to vape again. I just curious, is the Q any different? Can I use some of the mods discussed here?

Thanks

passthecheese,

passthecheese

Wait, mine takes a bag and whip. Maybe it's an Extreme Q but an older model? It was purchased around 2010 if that helps narrow it down.

passthecheese,

passthecheese

Thank you King, My vapor journey begins now. Now please excuse me, it looks like I have some reading to catch up on!

passthecheese,

NaS71

happy420
heres a shot of my EQ with easy valve! the part to my oil rig!

the real parts will be here thurs!:rockon:

NaS71,

NaS71

happy420
yeah the 14 mm but it dont seal good! leaks when filling bags! need a oring! oh it cost me 1OO bucks for 6 easy valves at the local head shop! an people wonder why we dont by from local places because they jack prices up so much

NaS71,
yeah i hear you! i tell them how it is !

Yeah as if they care though. They'll make money from kids without credit cards who are afraid of having their paraphernalia shipped to their communal dwelling units.

edit: just finished my first bag with the EQ. I've used a Volcano many times in the past, and even still I'm quite impressed with the EQ for bags. Slower yes, but decent density and lots of tokes out of the first bag. I could probably get two or three decently filled bags. I noticed that by varying the fan speed, I can control how much air is in my bag. I occasionally found Volcano bags to be too "airy". Is this possible, or am I over medicated?

oh and the regular silicone Camelbak mouthpiece works well. It sits loose, but still pretty nicely on the bag mouthpiece to block it when not bit down. Just make sure you don't accidentally bite down into the glass.

kingofnull,

NaS71

happy420
well my parts came in a day early! cool! but dont like so sold already! oil rig works better!

above picz are of my oil rig with no leaks now!

heres the one i ordered! nice clouds!

NaS71,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
OT, but yeah. One local head shop in Toronto wanted $349 for a Thermovape T1. lol, $200 markup.

Which one? (So I don't go there accidentally...)

I allow local shops a little markup, but that's ridiculous. Are their other vaporizers equally marked up? A lot of them are starting to realize that the vapourizer market is out there and growing, but they're not too educated yet.

pakalolo,
Which one? (So I don't go there accidentally...)

I allow local shops a little markup, but that's ridiculous. Are their other vaporizers equally marked up? A lot of them are starting to realize that the vapourizer market is out there and growing, but they're not too educated yet.

Roach-o-Rama in Kensington Market. It's probably my least favourite shop in TO anyways. For some reason I really like THC, even though their prices are awful. Vapor Social on College has good prices - they just finished a promotion on EQ's for 25% off.

kingofnull,

u bwade wunner

hey NAs71

so how do you find the easyvalve balloon experience.Is it everything you expected?
How are the bags coming off the 14mm gong adapter and how is the seal.Are you finding the glass is separating when u try to take the bag off? Nice to see you ve used you re head and made it work with youre own pieces:tup:

u bwade wunner,

AndrewD14

Vaporizer Professor
I put my order in for this and it should get here some time next week. I am very excited for this. I bought it from a reputable eBay dealer for $175 plus 2 extra balloons and a 3pc grinder. It took a lot of research, but I decided to go with the EQ. I know I made the right decision and look forward to sharing my experience when I get it.

AndrewD14,

NaS71

happy420
cancel that bro! can get one from gotvape for 145 by calling them! 15O match price! also you get a 3year

NaS71,

NaS71

happy420
hey NAs71

so how do you find the easyvalve balloon experience.Is it everything you expected?
How are the bags coming off the 14mm gong adapter and how is the seal.Are you finding the glass is separating when u try to take the bag off? Nice to see you ve used you re head and made it work with youre own pieces:tup:
working great! i contacted illdelph glass and sent some picz! waiting for a reply but he said he would make an adapter! if you put four Orings on the 14mm it dont leak until the bags full! also fills up thick on 3

NaS71,

u bwade wunner

It took a lot of research, but I decided to go with the EQ. I know I made the right decision

Welcome .The EQ is very versatile and its I think the best learner unit on the market.so many options.so many tricks to learn.Good luck with youre EQ Andrew:nod:

also fills up thick on 3
that will be that soft cheese youre putting in there:)

it dont leak until the bags full
thats what i thought when worked it out.nice to see you get good results.all thats really needed for for full flow into an easyvalve bag is a 14mm gong and a few orings.the iladelph adapta was made for vape bonging bags away from the volcano and is way to tight to allow removal of a full bag from the EQ.I thought shit.... ok i ll flip it over,Go Figure!,It works much better and I like seeing my EQ with a 10inch boner bag:lol:

Are you finding the bag is filling much quicker compared to the stock EQ bag setup?

check out these designer bad boys free Volcano bags ($4 shipped)or these Girls when you run out of bags.

this chick shows how to recycle.

u bwade wunner,

Styulz

King of Games
Greetings FC members!

I have been reading these forums since last year. I have ordered this model and intend to share my experiences or answer any questions that we may stumble upon.

Great community, thanks for sharing the knowledge :)

Styulz,

NaS71

happy420
yeah i love how she works with the easy valve now! i still need to do a few more things to it but when she done she will be nice! want some color in that glass and a few other things too!

NaS71,

Styulz

King of Games
Greetings EQ users!

My unit has yet to arrive so i have been catching up on sorting through 180 pages of information. Plan on testing the unit out for at least a week before i start modding it. I know i have the EQ in my sig, just put it there as its already on order =)

Does anyone know if using the fan affects the temperature?

Happy vaping!

Styulz,
Top Bottom