The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Kris38

Pappy said:
sales@arizer should do the trick. ;)

Well you would think that, but after getting no reply from the contact form on Arizer's website I tried that to no avail. :(

Kris38,

Pappy

shmaporist
Kris38 said:
Pappy said:

Well you would think that, but after getting no reply from the contact form on Arizer's website I tried that to no avail. :(
They might be "out to lunch" but they're generally good about getting back. Don't hurl any insults if you get my drift.

Pappy,

Kris38

Pappy said:
Kris38 said:
Pappy said:

They might be "out to lunch" but they're generally good about getting back. Don't hurl any insults if you get my drift.

Well they have been out to lunch for 3 months now as it was then I first emailed them. I have never hurled any insults or been rude, but in the email I sent this evening, I have expressed my dissatisfaction about the fact that I have had no reply to 3 emails over several weeks, which under the circumstances, I think is perfectly justified. I really do not know what else to do and as things stand, I really wish I had bought a vaporizer from a company that is capable of a basic standard of customer service.

Kris38,

Pappy

shmaporist
Kris38 said:
I have expressed my dissatisfaction about the fact that I have had no reply to 3 emails over several weeks, which under the circumstances, I think is perfectly justified. I really do not know what else to do and as things stand, I really wish I had bought a vaporizer from a company that is capable of a basic standard of customer service.
I feel your pain. I sent two inquiries to Simple Glass on Etsy that went unanswered and each time one of their competitors got the sale. I took silent revenge. :D

Pappy,

Kris38

Pappy said:
Kris38 said:
I have expressed my dissatisfaction about the fact that I have had no reply to 3 emails over several weeks, which under the circumstances, I think is perfectly justified. I really do not know what else to do and as things stand, I really wish I had bought a vaporizer from a company that is capable of a basic standard of customer service.
I feel your pain. I sent two inquiries to Simple Glass on Etsy that went unanswered and each time one of their competitors got the sale. I took silent revenge. :D

I would be considerably less annoyed if I hadn't had everyone else on here saying how fantastic Arizer's customer service is.

Kris38,

hereatlast

Those praising Arizer's customer service almost assuredly got great service, hence their praise. I think that's a pretty consistent rating on these boards, hope this works out for you but like Pappy, I'd advise against 'hurling insults.' Again hope the issue gets resolved.

hereatlast,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Actually I think Kris38 has been quite reasonable and I'd be surprised if insults were hurled. Stern language was used, perhaps.

I'm baffled by the experience, though.

pakalolo,

Kris38

pakalolo said:
Actually I think Kris38 has been quite reasonable and I'd be surprised if insults were hurled. Stern language was used, perhaps.

I'm baffled by the experience, though.

I wouldn't even say I used stern language. All I said was that I was disappointed after reading on internet forums how great other people were saying their customer service was, that my emails has been ignored and could they please reply to my emails. I learned many years ago that throwing hissy fits is not the best way to go about things.

Kris38,

Pappy

shmaporist
Kris38 said:
I wouldn't even say I used stern language. All I said was that I was disappointed after reading on internet forums how great other people were saying their customer service was, that my emails has been ignored and could they please reply to my emails. I learned many years ago that throwing hissy fits is not the best way to go about things.
Mature communiqu and you used the magic word "disappointed". I am baffled 2!

Pappy,

Theo

I think Kris has every right to not be happy about the customer service. Just because pretty much everybody else on this forum has had amazing customer service doesn't mean they are that great 100% of the time. It's probably a problem with what email was used / what email the contact form sent to. Hopefully using the email that others have posted here ( sales@arizer ) will clear everything up. And I bet that when they do get back to Kris they'll probably offer some freebies (at least I would!).

Theo,

Kris38

Theo said:
I think Kris has every right to not be happy about the customer service. Just because pretty much everybody else on this forum has had amazing customer service doesn't mean they are that great 100% of the time. It's probably a problem with what email was used / what email the contact form sent to. Hopefully using the email that others have posted here ( sales@arizer ) will clear everything up. And I bet that when they do get back to Kris they'll probably offer some freebies (at least I would!).

It was the sales@arizer email I used and I did also check my junk filters as well to make sure the replies didn't end up in my junk box by mistake. I have actually given up with them now as the email I sent them yesterday went unanswered as well. I cannot accept that there is a problem with my email address because no one else is having problems emailing me. I have emailed the retailer I bought it off and asked them to contact Arizer on my behalf to see if I should be concerned with these few occasions where I did have some temperature problems with the machine. Suffice to say, I will never purchase another Arizer product again as long as I live and will actively discourage others from doing so as well. The funny thing was, I actually ordered originally the Herbalaire, but the retailer sent me the Extreme by mistake so I decided to keep the Extreme. I wish I hadn't now.

Kris38,

Kushman

Wow I have been waiting for payday to get the EQ but if arizer can act like this to one of its customers it might be me one day. I might just go with the Zephyer

Kushman,

Arizer Service

Company Rep
Hi Kris38,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received any responses to your emails. I will do my best to find out why your emails have not been responded to. I have sent you an email through the FC form. Please reply at your nearest convenience so I can help resolve any issues for you.

Regards,
Kevin
Arizer Tech

Arizer Service,

Theo

Arizer Service said:
Hi Kris38,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received any responses to your emails. I will do my best to find out why your emails have not been responded to. I have sent you an email through the FC form. Please reply at your nearest convenience so I can help resolve any issues for you.

Regards,
Kevin
Arizer Tech

I say be VERY wary of this. 1 post, it may not be from an actual Arizer person. Don't give any info to him through here, just through the official email to be safe Kris.

Theo,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Theo said:
Arizer Service said:
Hi Kris38,

Regards,
Kevin
Arizer Tech

I say be VERY wary of this. 1 post, it may not be from an actual Arizer person. Don't give any info to him through here, just through the official email to be safe Kris.

I believe that really is Kevin, partly because I sent him email this morning tipping him off that this situation needed attention.

pakalolo,

Kris38

Theo said:
Arizer Service said:
Hi Kris38,

Regards,
Kevin
Arizer Tech

Hi Theo,

I think it is legit as the reply email goes to service@arizer.com which is the email address that pakalolo stated he used to speak to Kevin who's name is on the email and who also specifically asked I reply via that address. Thanks for the warning though. :cool:

Kris38,

Kris38

pakalolo said:
Theo said:
Arizer Service said:
Hi Kris38,

Regards,
Kevin
Arizer Tech

I believe that really is Kevin, partly because I sent him email this morning tipping him off that this situation needed attention.

Many thanks for doing that, we finally now have contact. :)

Kris38,

Pappy

shmaporist
Theo said:
Arizer Service said:
Hi Kris38,

Regards,
Kevin
Arizer Tech

I echo Theo's caution. But I know Kevin and this looks legit. Kris, if Kevin can email you directly from "arizer.com" that would be a good start. Yes, domains can be spoofed, but I doubt anyone sophisticated enough to do it would waste their time on this. Let us know what happens, Kris.

Pappy,

Kushman

I aready have and plan on making this modification to the bowl. I probably will have more questions once i get my hands on one.

Kushman,

gim

Mr. Smoke No More said:
U been just LBing for a few months? The Q really packed a wholop after i had done a few days with the LB. Love the Q.

Yes, I am back to using the EQ and it is *Still* kicking my ass. You get used to the fixed temp high of the LB and come back to variable temp of the EQ, plus the heavy hitting power..

Makes me wonder why I ever let it get dusty!

What made me shift back was a change in product. I noticed the fixed temp of the MFLB wasn't getting me where I wanted to be with my new stash. The EQ has no problem completely obliterating me. :ko:

gim,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
By varying draw speed you can modulate the temp of a mflb to from below vape temp up to combustion. Sorry for going off topic. :)

I'm considering a EQ purchase soon btw. I already own a Volcano but variety is the spice of life right? :ko:

elmomuzz,

Uncle Whammy

Apologies in advance if this has been covered before...I couldn't figure out how to search for a keyword in this specific (Extreme Q) discussion.
First of all...great product, I'm very happy with this vape (I also own the MFLB). My only concern so far: I looked up the manufacturer specs on the PVC tubing that's provided with the Extreme Q (I'll post a link if anyone's interested) and it's rated to 150 deg.F. I don't have a IR temp reader (maybe some of you mechanics out there do), but after a good period of heavy use, it sure feels pretty hot, where the glass elbow meets the tubing. I emailed Arizer, here's a copy of their response:
"Thank you for your email.
Regarding the hose/tubing. We carefully choose that particular tubing, temps of course was a concern as were some other keys things, break down over time, flexibility etc. Actually our recommendation for this tubing came from and Engineer and Sales Rep of the manufacturer, Kuri Tec Canada. The vapors temperature is within the products recommendations.
If I can be of further assistance please let me know.
Best Regards
Debbie"
Okay, I'm a bit paranoid but I'd rather not take a chance I'm inhaling by-products of PVC tubing that could be breaking down above 150 deg.F. so I bought some silicone tubing thats rated to 500 deg.F. It cost me about $13 for 10 feet (I'll post a link if anyone's interested). Also, I purchased the Water Tools for the Vapir and with a very simple mod, I'm using it as the mouthpiece, with the silicone tubing, for the Extreme Q and could not be happier with the set up.

Uncle Whammy,
Top Bottom