The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

philmein

After much deliberation and reading of glass threads, iv decided to take the plunge and buy a water tool...

Iv never tried vapour through water, and have been skeptical about it removing actives or just the irritation, which I like...

Anyway I got sick of trying to decide between all the types, and just ordered this...

http://m.dhgate.com/product/product...colator-smoking/187214099.html/187214099.html

Can some one please tell me if this will be ok for my eq, I'm worried now that iv bought the wrong one,

Also when I was enteringy address into dhgate, they didn't list the county I live in, so worried about that too....

@throwawaytre3s , did you get one of these???

Reassurance anyone??????

just got a bubbler from dhgate you won't look back m8 great investment glad i got one

stressed

I think we all have vas, but it only truly shows itself when you have spare money,,,,

I think if I won the lottery, or just if money was no object, I would not stop buying vapes and glass.

Wouldn't you???

I'd have a purpose built vape room, like people have movie rooms with wall to wall dvd's, except I'd have wall to wall vapes and glass....
there were 3 of us partying in thailand. we had 15 bongs on a 3 shelf book case. each bong had a different design on it. dragons, birds, simply beautiful. some large,some small, some with two bowls and stems. it pained me to have to leave them behind.

if i had the money, i would have a vaporizer and glass collection worthy of a museum.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Looks pretty fucking stormy in your neck of the woods @cwheezy . Stay safe, stay high!

She's calmed down for the past week or so now but will do! :tup: :spliff:

Really wish our dollar would calm down though.

FEELIN' those beats, cwheezy ... who's track is that?

Here you go sir, https://soundcloud.com/undaboyoom/make-you-bounce

After much deliberation and reading of glass threads, iv decided to take the plunge and buy a water tool...

Iv never tried vapour through water, and have been skeptical about it removing actives or just the irritation, which I like...

Anyway I got sick of trying to decide between all the types, and just ordered this...

http://m.dhgate.com/product/product...colator-smoking/187214099.html/187214099.html

Can some one please tell me if this will be ok for my eq, I'm worried now that iv bought the wrong one,

Also when I was enteringy address into dhgate, they didn't list the county I live in, so worried about that too....

Reassurance anyone??????

Solid, was my first DHGate purchase as well. The perc can give great smooth hits with little restriction. Perfect for the EQ.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I still feel skeptical about my order, on whether it gets to me, to be more precise.

Really worried that they didn't list my county, they had every other county.
So I picked Herefordshire instead of Hertfordshire, and left a note to seller..

Hopefully they go on post code...

I'm half expecting it not to come, it ended up at 24 uk quid... with free delivery from China????

Seriously how can they do this, this seems too cheap to me,

Still, least if nothing comes iv only lost 24 quid.

Justpassedu

I still feel skeptical about my order, on whether it gets to me, to be more precise.

Really worried that they didn't list my county, they had every other county.
So I picked Herefordshire instead of Hertfordshire, and left a note to seller..

Hopefully they go on post code...

I'm half expecting it not to come, it ended up at 24 uk quid... with free delivery from China????

Seriously how can they do this, this seems too cheap to me,

Still, least if nothing comes iv only lost 24 quid.
Dhgate has good buyer protection , i would not be worried at all. Worst case you get a refund if it does not show. You made a nice choice though and should be very happy with the D20 , its a solid piece. I have ordered prob 8 times so far in my lifetime from them and all glass purchases , i had one problem out of all those purchases and it was handled quickly and i got a refund and re-purchased the same piece from the same seller and it arrived perfect the 2nd time. You should check out the cheap glass thread as most of us who use dhgate stick to certain sellers that are trusted and rarely stray off the path and use a different seller.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Dhgate has good buyer protection , i would not be worried at all. Worst case you get a refund if it does not show. You made a nice choice though and should be very happy with the D20 , its a solid piece. I have ordered prob 8 times so far in my lifetime from them and all glass purchases , i had one problem out of all those purchases and it was handled quickly and i got a refund and re-purchased the same piece from the same seller and it arrived perfect the 2nd time. You should check out the cheap glass thread as most of us who use dhgate stick to certain sellers that are trusted and rarely stray off the path and use a different seller.

FC MOUTHPIECE (HYDROTUBE) rigged today with the Q.
3U8ewtx.jpg

The CHILLUM stuffed into the mouthpiece is my preferance.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

3U8ewtx.jpg

Sweet I mated the same dhgate ht to my eq minus that awesome mouthpiece. Be careful to not put to much pressure on it when hitting it. You could damage the eqs heater. I switched to using it with my lsv in fear of breaking something. Enjoy the high buddy . I gotta try that I think I have a chillum or two around from the combusting days.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Reassurance anyone??????
You got the D020-D! That is almost as close to a standard EQ style water pipe as it gets.:tup: It has a flat top to it and a sturdy base. 18.8mm straight tube pathway.
Nothing awkward and very mod-able. All good I say. Just wish I could give you more assurance with DHgate. Remember they are on holiday, I believe, so you may get an even further delay. One thing that I do plan on having mine different is to have whatever perc I pick out, be built into the base of the model. No free hanging percs after the last one I was rough with.:rip:

So @kellya86 should I get the FC-278? :D I think it's suite me. :science:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I like the fc 278, looks cool, wish I'd have picked that now..
I'm sure there will be more glass on its way in the future...

I feel much more assured now..

Forgot it was Chinese new year, that's a good point, although I doubt if the bottom run Chinese employees will get time off, certainly not paid...or is this the one time of year they employ some humanity.

@Nugg how do I have everything I need to dab, don't I need a nail???

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I have broken out the old stock EQ equipment this week as I did a small run of Iso hash with 4.5g of buds from my stash & 4.5g of various old bits of bud & shit on stems I have collected. I got .75 out of it & whilst far from perfect I have just had 3 big rips @230c in the EQ & am pretty fucked.

I also have a big pan of EQ/Air reclaim that I will let sit for a few days evaporating. I find that well filtered reclaim can be potent & almost neutral in taste. If I make sandwiches with my average sativa I think I can see myself consistently wrecked this weekend.

Cograts to all the new EQ purchases & all the new/old water tool folks :tup: :peace:. @kellya86 you have chosen well for a first piece & I am loving all the photos especially those who live dangerously like @ataxian :ninja: . @CuckFumbustion I am really keen to see what your choice is for your replacement water tool. I feel a lot safer with my Blaze having the perc joined to the bottom of the can.

I really hope you like using the water tool. Also you have every thing you need to try dabbing too :D

Thanks for the motivational speech :rockon: I really need to pull me finger out :2c:.

this_guy_griff

hey guys
so my roommate has this and isn't using it anymore and i wanted to buy one anyway.
i am just curious if theres a way to tell exactly how old his is before i buy it off of him (more for curiosity sake then anything else). theres a "model" number but i dont get any hits on google.
it definitely looks like a current model but not sure how much has change between when he bought it and the new ones.
n22d is the number on bottom with 09651 following that.
any insight would help. thanks.

Oldvape53

Got my little beastie today.... have some butter, which is refined shatter... used japanese organic cotton, and a tiny little piece of butter.... kept getting hit after hit with good vapor output. Got wasted too.
Amazing unit, can't believe I waited so long to buy one.

AhBeVapin

Mindful Member Wellness User
hey guys
so my roommate has this and isn't using it anymore and i wanted to buy one anyway.
i am just curious if theres a way to tell exactly how old his is before i buy it off of him (more for curiosity sake then anything else). theres a "model" number but i dont get any hits on google.
hey now,
go to these pages to figure this out:
new model http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-v...39-glass-heater-cover-assembly-new-model.html
older model http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-v...ass-heater-cover-assembly-original-model.html
you can can ask using the online form at http://arizer.com/support
ABV out

Oldvape53

Yep, I'm done with bud. One little tiny chunk of butter, and I've got 5-7 good hits, and then at 260 I can finish it off with another 3 hits. Just fing blasted. No idea vaporization worked this well. A gram of butter should last me 1.5 -2 weeks now. On a fixed income, so this is an awesome relevation! Extreme Q rocks!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Thanks @Nugg , I need a way to dab my concentrates, currently I suspend them in cotton to vape...

Would love some more info on this....

@Oldvape53 what about the beauty and elegance of a well grown and cured flower...and the taste, I could never turn by back on my precious colas....

@this_guy_griff
Production Versions

The Extreme Q is the latest tabletop model released by Arizer. It has an improved, quieter fan, "midnight chrome" finish, three heat sensors, reinforced internals, and 50% more energy efficient, and THREE year warranty.

There are currently 4 revisions of the Extreme V-Tower vaporizer that have been produced by Arizer. Version 3 is still sold. An effective way to tell the difference between each version is by checking the highest possible heat setting on a particular unit.

version 1 - 350C
version 2 - 250C
version 3 - 260C
version 4 - 260C

It's important to understand that the temperature of the element and the air hitting the herbs is identical in all 3 revisions. The only difference is the temperature reading on the display. The temperature readout on the display has changed due to relocation of the temperature sensor.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

3U8ewtx.jpg

What exactly are you using as a bowl? or is that all one piece? Maybe see if your chillum can fit an elbow screen. I prefer a hookah tip like your chillum because I don't lose vapor when I pause for a moment. But can pull hard when needed.
I actually have a chillum that I use to elbow pack with.(it's the garish pink one from an earlier post.) It has the perfect bowl shape for an elbow screen! So when I broke in half. Instead of throwing it away? I put each half into a cyclone bowl. Now I have a cyclone wand! It works quit well for short bowl sessions.
I like the fc 278, looks cool, wish I'd have picked that now..
You got a fool proof choice. You might start calling this one "old reliable". But the FC 278 would pair up well with the one you will be getting.

Cograts to all the new EQ purchases & all the new/old water tool folks :tup:
Congrats +1 all around. And glad to hear everybody is finding a reliable method that works for them too.
@CuckFumbustion I am really keen to see what your choice is for your replacement water tool.
Just got finishing asking @SSVUN~YAH how he likes his FC 278 in the cheap bubbler thread and touched upon some of the things like the caps and the reinforced posts. This piece fits all the criteria I mentioned earlier, plus the two pathways and the extras allow for even more options.:science: I think I actually want two of them.

I did make a tiny bubblier in the meantime. It actually sit's perched on top of my tall wand setup, like a small bird. It is an small antique glass medicine bottle, a rubber stopper with 2 small holes, and 2 glass tubes with an I.D of 2mm, plus an adapter bungees too the medicine bottle. Yes the 2mm collects a yellow sticky substance which might me vapable?:hmm: If it pass through water, What would you call that besides reclaim?
hey guys
it definitely looks like a current model but not sure how much has change between when he bought it and the new ones.
n22d is the number on bottom with 09651 following that.
any insight would help. thanks.
What @AhBeVapin mentioned will help you with what heating cover you have. Which is the biggest distinction. I could be wrong but I believe there is no correlation between the serial number and the age. Please correct me anybody who knows. Or any other details to determine an EQ's age. @kellya86 thanks for that bit of info.

Yep, I'm done with bud. One little tiny chunk of butter, and I've got 5-7 good hits, and then at 260 I can finish it off with another 3 hits. Just fing blasted. No idea vaporization worked this well. A gram of butter should last me 1.5 -2 weeks now. On a fixed income, so this is an awesome relevation! Extreme Q rocks!
I'm still coming up with ways to use less/enjoy more. My biggest revelation is that other herbs work well in the EQ.
Let's just say I'm on the ethnobotanical thread now.:peace:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
@CuckFumbustion it appears that @SSVUN~YAH could be a destabilizing influence on you. I would suggest further discussion on these modular glass frankenbongs especially that triple hitter set up he has :nod:. You may even find a crazy helix style mouthpiece or something suitably interesting.

I feel like an old man myself as I have just tried 1/2 decent Iso hash for the first time. It does not taste great (not bad just not great as I over soaked it) but fuck me it is potent & I am getting where I need to go rather quickly :ninja:.

I had a 10 minute session in my Air with .1 of bud & maybe .05 of Iso. All I wanted to do was have a quick 10 minute session while the EQ warmed up for Friday night duties. I have not been able to touch the EQ since but she is warm & rather inviting.

This concentrate malarkey could be a bad move for a guy with a tendency to excess like me.

All I can say is I'ma gonna get fucked up real good tonight. real good n proper like.

paz01492

I think im cursed?

Ive had the extreme q for a week now and ive put the mini whip for the bags somewere high and i cant find it anywere and i just droped the whip and the elbow screen has smashed!

so off to vapefiend i go and buy another one lol.

edit: also wana say i smoked a spliff with tabaco with a friend URGHHHH... felt sick for a couple hours after it... never again now

CuckFumbustion

I think im cursed?

Ive had the extreme q for a week now and ive put the mini whip for the bags somewere high and i cant find it anywere and i just droped the whip and the elbow screen has smashed!

so off to vapefiend i go and buy another one lol.

edit: also wana say i smoked a spliff with tabaco with a friend URGHHHH... felt sick for a couple hours after it... never again now
If the unit is O.K, why not just get a replacement whip and elbow screen? Even upgrade and get a @DDave kit. Or did you break the top of your unit? The glass heater?
Sorry you had to go back to spliffs.

@Stevenski I'll definitely get with his other setups in the thread. :nod: I'm already thinking of the possibilitys with 2
@Nugg Allright, I won't forget to get them! Both of them!! You know the potential I'm about to open up. It is going to be a while before I pull the trigger.

So to hold you over for the meantime...My little bluebird bong. Notice the bendable mouthpiece.:haw:
7uJDHVd.jpg
urDrMEA.jpg

Nugg

That's awesome @CuckFumbustion!!

Here is the 14mm direct draw stem I'm using atm the moment (when I decide to hit the EQ dry)

cSztiBA.jpg

@Stevenski Iso hash always has a little funky taste for me too. I like to soak up the hash in little cotton balls before the iso has fully evaporates. Then you can dry them out and vape them. The hash is very evenly distributed through the cotton making them vape really well. Also, have fun getting royally fucked up tonight :D

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Getting tricky with the silicone hose, I see.:cool: Good matchup of the large tip with the 14mm. Since there is very little inside volume inside the 14mm. Might help with the draw.
Here's an update of a few of my old tricks. If you look below. I have my Fave whip with paracord wrapped around the base. Found out a wrap style that keeps it from kinking at any angle. I want more clear hookah pieces like that one on the other end . The Pink chillum broke in half. So I plugged each end into a cyclone bowl and now I have a Cyclone wand.:rockon: The Duel wand at the very top is 3 glass pieces and 5 strips of silicone tubing. Being next to my F/F with a single band around the top. Blue Chillum is the packing bowl for elbows. My wand stays preheated in the bowl until I swap out screens. Like keeping your oven door closed. I figure. The acrylic (?) toothpaste stand is perfect for a wand stand. Only use toothpicks to pry with, kids. The morter and pestel is more for tapping out elbow packs. The 18mm 'open throat' cyclone bag in the far left corner.

As an experiment. I.ve placed another bowl and wand on top of the duel wand. I even tried some lemongrass and other teas on a tall bowl on top of the duel wand. AND it WORKS. Since the downstem gets hot and the two thick wands retain heat, I have the best of both heat options. Plus pure convection goes through whatever passes through the top. Anything that sits on top, even traps a little heat. I figure.:2c:
Weather forecast for today overcast with low lying fog. Be safe and have you high beams on.:peace:
X10kOW6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom