The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

UH60FLT

@UH60FLT
Welcome to FC!

Nice setup! Nice water tool!

You're really going to enjoy the flexibility and performance the kit provides!

Quick question, the water pipe, is it 18mm? Surprise announcement. I'm going to add free whip water tool adapters to the EQ kits, starting with yours!!!

Vape On!
DDave
:rockon:

You're a good man, DDave! To answer your question, I believe it is a 10mm joint according to Grav Labs. Here's a link to my piece below. Is the tubing of similar diamater to the tubing to the stock E-Q tube? If so then the adapter that the shop gave me will work as well. Let me know, thanks again!

http://www.grav.com/product/nano-straight-wdisc/

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
You're a good man, DDave! To answer your question, I believe it is a 10mm joint according to Grav Labs. Here's a link to my piece below. Is the tubing of similar diamater to the tubing to the stock E-Q tube? If so then the adapter that the shop gave me will work as well. Let me know, thanks again!

http://www.grav.com/product/nano-straight-wdisc/
Thanks!

The tubing in the kits is similar, but more flexible, so it will definitely go over the adapter in your pic. Still want to include the new adapter in your kit. What size do you prefer? 14mm or 18mm?

To quote a very wise person on FC "one can never have too much glass!"

UH60FLT

Thanks!

The tubing in the kits is similar, but more flexible, so it will definitely go over the adapter in your pic. Still want to include the new adapter in your kit. What size do you prefer? 14mm or 18mm?

To quote a very wise person on FC "one can never have too much glass!"

PM Inbound!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
PM Inbound!
PM has been...
images

Your kit takes flight tonight! :rockon:

UH60FLT

PM has been...
images

Your kit takes flight tonight! :rockon:

Can't wait! I'm currently enjyoing what I have right now. I'm anxious to see how much better it will be with the kit. With that said I love glass in general. I never thought I could inhale so much vapor at high temps right off the bat. It's definitely a good feeling if you're looking for a heavy hitter. I might even see what it's like to combust out of it because the bowl is hanging around. Compare the effects.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Hey guys first post and longtime lurker. I recently got into vaping this year and I've been thuroughtly enjoying my MFLB and the Extreme-Q. This weekend I bought my first piece of glass and fell in love at first hit. So much more vapor with minimal effort plus it looks and feels amazing when administering my medication. Here's a pic of my setup. I just ordered my DDave adapter from Ebay today too so I look forward to the better whip and bowl!

JtsAQmJ.jpg
@UH60FLT
Welcome to FC!

Nice setup! Nice water tool!

You're really going to enjoy the flexibility and performance the kit provides!

Quick question, the water pipe, is it 18mm? Surprise announcement. I'm going to add free whip water tool adapters to the EQ kits, starting with yours!!!

Vape On!
DDave
@UH60FLT Welcome! Especially having your first msg being in the EQ forum. Just thought I'd mention that the DDave might require lower temps than your standard kit.
Your GRAV is a nice height with the EQ. And you got a free whip water tool adapter to try out. :clap:

Long time Lurker? If you go a few pages page in this thread, there was a few discussions about getting the best performance with the EQ. Well let us know how things turn out. :science:

BTW, I am starting to believe even more that the EQ likes to remain plugged in. Any thoughts on that?

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Just thought I'd mention that the DDave might require lower temps than your standard kit.
Good advice here!

I am starting to believe even more that the EQ likes to remain plugged in. Any thoughts on that?
How I used mine... left the transformer plugged in 24/7. EQ in locking cabinet 6-8 hours a night resting. In the morning she was up bright and early. Plugged into transformer and @200c. On till bed time.

(temps adjusted on occasion if different effects or session parameters desired)

CuckFumbustion

Good advice here!

How I used mine... left the transformer plugged in 24/7. EQ in locking cabinet 6-8 hours a night resting. In the morning she was up bright and early. Plugged into transformer and @200c. On till bed time.

(temps adjusted on occasion if different effects or session parameters desired)
Yea. Didn't want @UH60FLT combust the wrong bowl.
I don't normally go above 210C with my setup. But, I accidentally warmed up my bowl at 255C (planned on dropping it down to 210 before setting a pack in, but spaced):doh: and had to flush and clean all my equipment.:ugh:

In @DDave's case, the current warms up the 'transformer' 24/7. It is the power adapter technically, if you were to say order a second from Arizer. But it defiantly holds power to some extent. And I presume everybody's EQ has a green indicator light somewhere on the box. If not, Would buying a new power adapter be an upgrade/downgrade? Power being another issue.
So @DDave, I'm guessing your Green light NEVER flickers or grows any dimmer. How often does the HEAT light pulse on? It probably only flickers on for a second while the glass adapter only .... Wait a minute,:sherlock: What is you Daily driver setup at the moment? Just wondering. Since the EQ is on steady cruise control at 200C all day and juiced 24/7. Just wanted to know what IT likes.

Anyway. Just my 2 cents.:2c: EQer vapers. But If you have a surefire method that can extract all the goodness from a elbow/tip hat quickly, why hurt yourself and dirty your equipment with extreme temps? There is some wide range and types of vapor that can do it quickly. 185 or 210 seems to work for me with my daily setup.:peace:

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Alright looks like I have sorted out a special @DDave kit & that is about the best thing that has happened to me today :rockon:. The EQ is warmed up & so am I from three .1 elbows at 200c & it has been a challenge to type this post so far. These single rip complete extractions will only get better with the authentic DDave kit rather than my cobbled together kit. I am falling in love with the EQ each weekend over & over.

Welcome @UH60FLT the forum is a rich resource of information & your setup is looking promising once you have a decent silicone whip & the DDave kit you will be completely sorted. Nice little bubbler too, how do you find the size?

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I couldn't resist multiple quotes!!!!

My DDave kit has just arrived in the post.
Thanks for letting me know the kit arrived safely!

5 Mins later...Wow it's wrapped up tight
Avoids glass breakage... When glass breaks, makes me :cry: & :doh:

Woah! This is awesome.

The tongs are cool I feel like a mad scientist.
We're all mad scientists! Enjoy the kit! Hope it serves you well! :tup:

So @DDave, I'm guessing your Green light NEVER flickers or grows any dimmer. How often does the HEAT light pulse on? It probably only flickers on for a second while the glass adapter only ...
@CuckFumbustion You are correct, no flicker on green light. The heating indicator light pulses, but I've not timed the interval. It's always very steady (I think it's more a a maintaining blast of electricity, rather than a full startup mode event).

Alright looks like I have sorted out a special @DDave kit & that is about the best thing that has happened to me today :rockon:. The EQ is warmed up & so am I from three .1 elbows at 200c & it has been a challenge to type this post so far. These single rip complete extractions will only get better with the authentic DDave kit rather than my cobbled together kit. I am falling in love with the EQ each weekend over & over.
Cool! Am glad I could help brighten the week a bit! :tup:

(All, my responses are more delayed and brief than usual.. Apologies, I'm swamped!!!!)

ronads

I couldn't resist multiple quotes!!!!

Thanks for letting me know the kit arrived safely!

Avoids glass breakage... When glass breaks, makes me :cry: & :doh:

We're all mad scientists! Enjoy the kit! Hope it serves you well! :tup:

@CuckFumbustion You are correct, no flicker on green light. The heating indicator light pulses, but I've not timed the interval. It's always very steady (I think it's more a a maintaining blast of electricity, rather than a full startup mode event).

Cool! Am glad I could help brighten the week a bit! :tup:

(All, my responses are more delayed and brief than usual.. Apologies, I'm swamped!!!!)

Well I am 'extremely' happy with my extreme q and it's new mod. Feel like I'm getting the full experience now. When I look at what I use, it's actually less...yaaas. :D

I actually just fell asleep on the couch earlier. Not done that in a good while. Hehe :ko:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Well I am 'extremely' happy with my extreme q and it's new mod. Feel like I'm getting the full experience now. When I look at what I use, it's actually less...yaaas. :D

I actually just fell asleep on the couch earlier. Not done that in a good while. Hehe :ko:
That is great to hear!

This very nicely sums up what it's all about! Getting the most out of our vaporizers and conserving the precious herb!!! :rockon:

CuckFumbustion

Been keeping my EQ on for 4+ days now. Unplugged it briefly. It stayed bright green for at least 5 seconds and I was convinced enough by that test to plug it back into the wall.
It works well at 200c now. Best compromise between quick extraction and flavor and less thought on speed of draw needed, so far. :tup:

Still would like to hear any thoughts by anybody, if they believe/disbelieve leaving it plugged in alone helps it work better. And why.
@CuckFumbustion You are correct, no flicker on green light. The heating indicator light pulses, but I've not timed the interval. It's always very steady (I think it's more a a maintaining blast of electricity, rather than a full startup mode event
Entirely speculating here. But, Perhaps just enough to keep the heater at a constant?
I do think of machine 'behavior' and can get a sense from them sometimes. My earlier story when the EQ seemed real weak after a short travel and return, got me worried until I left it plugged in OFF for a while. Whew!

CuckFumbustion,

MoltenTiger

Anyone found different ambient room temps changing the efficiency of the EQ?

It was hot af today (summer in Aus) and I just pulled a 222 and it felt way hotter than a normal 230. A welcome surprise but man ! Super effective. Room temp is maybe an 8 - 10 C hotter than normal.

PS. I had it turned on for a long time (an hour or more), but prior to it being powered on it was unplugged at the power point.
I've been half taking note with different usage (either left on at the wall or not, amongst other things) and it seems to be a pretty consistent worker for the most part. Though maybe having it plugged into 240V AC might aid it in charging capacitors? I'm not that electrically inclined to say for sure but it seems it?

One other thing; I used the EQ directly on my 18mm downstem bong again, I tried to minimise the time it was upside down and it seemed to yield very well with no noticable ill effect this time (last time I left it upside for a while it produced a pretty noticeable hot plastic smell).
I'd recommend to give it a try if you're game, it's quite nice comparing an all glass air path. I did manage to burn the shit out of my hand with the adapters, but it was clear it worked well quickly.

Holy fuck I haven't even finished the before said bowl/pack and I am stupidly baked right now

Last edited:

regisan

The Illest Villain
Disclaimer: All these questions may have already been asked/answered, but I'm new to FC and I'm really struggling to properly navigate this website and find the info I want so please don't flame me. I'm also kind of bad at using commas, so bear with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody!

Brace yourselves for a wall of text but please take the time to read the whole thing, I'm incredibly desperate.

I'm new to FC but I've been vaping for almost 2 years now. Started with a MFLB and then moved up to a DaVinci and then 3 months ago I got an Arizer Extreme Q.

I've been very happy with my Extreme Q. At first the way I used it was by packing the cyclone bowl half way, setting the temperature to 420F and then gradually moving up to 500F while also incrementally raising the fan speed. This worked better than any other vape I had used. I didn't combust (to my knowledge) and my sessions lasted about 10 minutes (I stop vaping once I stop getting visible vapor on exhale). I was happy.

Note: I exclusively use the whip, I hate bags

I am a frequent user of /r/Vaporents and about a month ago, I read about Elbow Packing. I saw some comment mentioning how it was more efficient, but it didn't go into detail. I was intrigued. I found some rough imgur guide on how to do it, and this is what my process changed to: I would get the screen and pack to the brim as tight as I could. I would put the screen into the elbow, the elbow into the cyclone bowl and then set the temp to about 428F and let it sit for about 3-4 minutes. I then proceed to hit and my session would last also around 10 minutes but I never changed the temperature and kept it at Fan level 2. I was getting just as medicated as before, using significantly less herb. Again, I was happy. Except, I felt like elbow packing with groups didn't work too well. Mind you, I'm aware now that I might not be elbow packing the right way.

Fast forward to tonight. I just recently read a comment referencing the DDave mod and how great it makes the Extreme Q. Again, I was intrigued. I've read around as best as I could (FuckCombustion has by far the worst layout of any forum I've been to. Seriously, it's a mission finding info here if you're a noob) and I am still incredibly confused as to what I should be doing to enjoy the Q to the best of it's capabilities. I understand the concept of the F/F adapter. But I don't understand for the life of me why a wand would improve anything. Would I have to hit my vape like an E nano? I much prefer vaping through a long whip from my bed (the Q sits on my night table).

I also don't understand if I'm elbow packing the right way or even using the correct temperatures. Mind you, I've been getting very high these past 3 months, which further confuses me since I've seen people bash the stock Q.

I'm very, very, very confused and I would greatly appreciate some guidance. Am I elbow packing the correct way? How exactly should I be changing my setup (Stock everything) to maximize the DDave mod? Should my sessions even be lasting 10 minutes long? Some guy on YouTube said he can clear an elbow pack in one hit, while my elbow pack lasts me 10 minutes of visible vapor when I exhale. Am I using the correct temperatures and fan speeds? Do I have to give up the whip?

I'm about to purchase this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121831516215. Will I need anything else?

@DDave You seem extremely knowledgeable so your advice would mean a lot to me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@regisan
Welcome to FC! :rockon:

That was quite the post! Very detailed! I like it!

I put the kit together for a few reasons. First off, to give people a place to get the right parts the first time at a reasonable cost. Whether it be the adapter alone, either 14mm or 18mm kit, or the complete kit.

Secondly, conservation and performance. The original DDAVE adapter was great. I thought I could do even better. I tested tons of different glass combinations, screens, wands, elbows, etc. Finally came up with 4 winning combinations, each offering their own vape signature or performance characteristics. Was an attempt to satisfy performance hunters, flavor seekers, recreational and medical and to overcome some inherent problems of the stock setup.

To go over things you asked about, the wands remove the restriction of the elbow. Also the 90 degree bend in airpath. They stay cool enough to the touch during a session to be handled. And they are internal dimensions that worked better in achieving my end results of complete extractions with least hits using minimum amount of herb.

What does that equate to? Style of use. My sessions needed to be hit and run. In one or two hits I needed to be at a level that took care of what I needed so i could get back to what I was doing. Others like long flavorful sessions and there are pieces of the kits that accommodate that type of session.

Regarding elbow packing, that is different for each person. Some enjoy the restriction of a tightly packed basket, others like an easier draw.

The link you've posted is a great kit, the most popular. Good place to start for performance. The short adapter gives that. The taller adapter flavor and mellow sessions.

If you're looking to clear a pack in one hit, lightly pack the wand screen in the kit, preheat the short f/f adapter for 10 mins at above 200c. Insert wand and take a good lung busting hit. You can also use the autopack method where you load the adapter and draw through an empty wand with enough porce so the herb packs itself into the basket.

Hope that helps explain a bit. If questions, always feel free to ask.

And again, welcome....
DDave

CuckFumbustion

I understand the concept of the F/F adapter. But I don't understand for the life of me why a wand would improve anything. Would I have to hit my vape like an E nano? I much prefer vaping through a long whip from my bed (the Q sits on my night table).

I also don't understand if I'm elbow packing the right way or even using the correct temperatures. Mind you, I've been getting very high these past 3 months, which further confuses me since I've seen people bash the stock Q.
Welcome to the EQ forum. Well since you just arrived and already purchased a proper @DDave kit, you are well on your way. :tup:
I haven't had much luck with the FC search engine, But if you even just go back a few pages, we were discussing in this thread, the best way to warm up an EQ for best performance. So you already have a good start. There is topics about type of grind, drying, packing that have a way of getting re-discussed here at FC.

A straight wand has no corners so there is no pinching or angles to restrict flow. It seems to conduct heat better and have more volume.
You can still add your whip hose that comes with the kit, to the top of the wand and have some sort of whip arrangement. (It will set a lot taller.) And the bowl with wand can heat up everything properly. Best of both worlds. :nod: With the kit you are getting, the inside diameter is wider and the screens are thinner. So there will be more throat. Less restriction. I've actually used the 14mm bowl as a whip end before. What's nice is that I can set it down on a flat surface. But you might be able to fashion your favorite whip end to attach to the hose.

You asked if you need anything else? Depends what you are going for. But you have all you need with the Kit for casual bedside hookah sessions.
There are kind of two types of sessions. Rippers and Sippers. It really is about what you enjoy, IMHO. If you say enjoy the flavor and bliss of sipping for 10mins then your setup is fine. Ripping often is about extracting as much as quickly as possible. Some of these videos are impressive, But some of them are running their EQ's at higher temps to achieve that. (For example, I try to extract at 200C with my setup.) You can get power rips if heat, draw speed and other factors come together. Perhaps even go about 5 pages back on this thread and read up a little. :hmm:

regisan

The Illest Villain
@DDave @CuckFumbustion Thanks for your replies! I really appreciate it :D

A straight wand has no corners so there is no pinching or angles to restrict flow. It seems to conduct heat better and have more volume.
To go over things you asked about, the wands remove the restriction of the elbow. Also the 90 degree bend in airpath

That makes a lot of sense! I was looking into the Silver Surfer waterpipe adapter since it's essentially the same as the Extreme Q elbow, except the bend is wider than the 90 degree bend of the Q elbow.

If you're looking to clear a pack in one hit, lightly pack the wand screen in the kit, preheat the short f/f adapter for 10 mins at above 200c. Insert wand and take a good lung busting hit. You can also use the autopack method where you load the adapter and draw through an empty wand with enough porce so the herb packs itself into the basket.
There are kind of two types of sessions. Rippers and Sippers. It really is about what you enjoy, IMHO. If you say enjoy the flavor and bliss of sipping for 10mins then your setup is fine. Ripping often is about extracting as much as quickly as possible

It's not that I want to clear it in one hit, I was more so worried that my session lasting 10 minutes in comparison to someone's one hit meant that I was doing something wrong. I much prefer longer sessions because the act of hitting itself is comforting so yea I'd definitely be a sipper. I guess I'll be using that taller adapter more often. I'm guessing the longer adapter is also better for group sessions as well?

Speaking of group sessions, from what you guys have told me, I'm going to assume that using the tall adapter, and packing the adapter rather than elbow packing is the best way to vape in groups. If you guys have any tips for groups seshes please let me know.

Both of you have explained this really well to me and I'm very grateful. But I have a few more questions for @DDave or anyone who knows the answers.

What is that metal thing that comes with the kit and what is that second tubing for? Does the glass mouthpiece of the stock whip fit in the tubing from the kit? What temps work best with elbow packs in the longer adapter and how long should I let it heat up (and should I stay at one temperature like I currently do or should I gradually raise the temp as I vape)? What fan speeds work best for long sessions in the long adapter? What is the double screen method for the wand?

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
That makes a lot of sense! I was looking into the Silver Surfer waterpipe adapter since it's essentially the same as the Extreme Q elbow, except the bend is wider than the 90 degree bend of the Q elbow.

Great piece of kit but nothing compared to the "field researched over the years" Ddave set up. If I remember correctly Ddave himself recommended using the SSV wand with his 18mm F/F setup originally? Anyways you get a bonus waterpipe adapter for your whip when you order your Ddave kit.

If you want to sip, the taller adapter will be perfect for casual use (ie not hardcore bong ripping). I would suggest bags for more than 2-3 people as glass + stoned people = bad things/$10 mistakes happen. I used to 3/4 fill the chamber on a stock cyclone & could happily sip away on that alone, or with one or two others. What you will find is a natural elbow pack happening so make sure you stir the elbow as well when you stir the cyclone bowl. DDave can explain a lot more about his individual kits.

I suggest (along with everyone else) you preheat your glass that will hold the herb for a good 30 minutes before using. It will improve the experience no end & is the single most important piece to thee Arizer puzzle.

I opened my freezer before & found a razor blade of Iso reclaim I had forgotten about. It was originally nasty looking with vape crud collected from various screens, stems & elbows but by filtering twice with coffee filters I ended up with a golden pure looking reclaim . I am vaping some now & am astounded at the quality compared to many previous harvests. There is minimal flavour at all whereas before it just tasted tainted somewhat by the solvent. TBH I don't even know why I have vaped a couple of elbows as I have plenty of buds to vape. Either way it is strong & has little-neutral flavour. I will look forward to my next harvest as it will be considerably richer in content :nod:.

CuckFumbustion

Speaking of group sessions, from what you guys have told me, I'm going to assume that using the tall adapter, and packing the adapter rather than elbow packing is the best way to vape in groups. If you guys have any tips for groups seshes please let me know.
You are catching on. :nod: Yes and the 18mm tall conducts the heat and has a wider I.D. (Inner Diameter) than the stock cyclone.

What is that metal thing that comes with the kit and what is that second tubing for? Does the glass mouthpiece of the stock whip fit in the tubing from the kit? What temps work best with elbow packs in the longer adapter and how long should I let it heat up (and should I stay at one temperature like I currently do or should I gradually raise the temp as I vape)? What fan speeds work best for long sessions in the long adapter? What is the double screen method for the wand?
The metal thing being the tongs? That's so you can take your bowl in and out while it is still warm.
Second tubing I believe is a collar for the whip hose, But ask @DDave about that to be sure.
What temps work best? If the glass is heat soaked, between 185 - 210C for me. Others go higher for hardcore bong ripping. Like @Stevenski was mentioning.

Recently, With my personal setup and since I keep mine plugged in 24/7 for now, 200c is the best between power bong ripping and even extraction. I don't scorch my packs nearly as harshly before it becomes full ABV and have that popcorn kernel taste. But that was a lot of trial and error, different glass combos and figuring out what the EQ likes.:science:

regisan

The Illest Villain
I suggest (along with everyone else) you preheat your glass that will hold the herb for a good 30 minutes before using. It will improve the experience no end & is the single most important piece to thee Arizer puzzle.
Recently, With my personal setup and since I keep mine plugged in 24/7 for now, 200c is the best between power bong ripping and even extraction

So are you guys recommending I constantly leave my Extreme Q on and heated? 30 minutes before could work since I usually know ahead of time if I'm going to vape.

MoltenTiger

So are you guys recommending I constantly leave my Extreme Q on and heated? 30 minutes before could work since I usually know ahead of time if I'm going to vape.
I think you should aim to turn it on a half hour before use, perhaps leave it on at the powerpoint all the time though.
I usually pull air through an empty chamber to raise the temp of the adapters to minimise any heat sink effect.

Ultimately all this does is increase the efficiency that vapour is produced from the herb. This is really only beneficial with rapid extraction when trying to use the least material per hit.
If you 'sip' or have a more relaxed session style, I think the key thing to remember is if it's working for you well and you enjoy it, you're doing it right for you.

I consume a lot of cannabis so modding to improve performance saves me a noticeable amount of money.
If performance is to your standard and you are content with how high you get, how long it lasts and how much it's costing and you're having enough fun - the mods are complete.

The EQ is a far cry from the epitome of vaporisers and so there will always be ways to improve it. Insulation has barely been touched on, for example.

I suppose for me, as an ex-daily bong smoker, for 6 months my EQ lived unused in a cupboard. It wasn't until I made the effort to mod it to replicate my method of use that I realised what I was missing out on.

Had I been a joint smoker instead I believe the transition would have been much simpler with stock accessories.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Wow! I missed out on a lot of activity here... Am going to do my best to catch up! Holiday season is getting quite busy!!!

I guess I'll be using that taller adapter more often. I'm guessing the longer adapter is also better for group sessions as well?
Mostly depends on what you're looking to provide your guests.
* If you want each to get a flavorful Strong hit, wand pack for each person. That way the people at the end of the line won't get cheated from flavor.
* If you're going to round robin until everyone is very medicated, then you can load up the tall adapter and pass the whip. Remember to pack 1/2 the bowl... Full packs do not seem to extract as well in the 18mm adapters.

I'm going to assume that using the tall adapter, and packing the adapter rather than elbow packing is the best way to vape in groups.
Load the adapter about 1/2 way... fully packed loses performance.

What is that metal thing that comes with the kit and what is that second tubing for?
As @CuckFumbustion mentioned, those tongs are used to help remove hot adapters so you can reload them or change up your setup while pieces are still hot. Also allow you to load the adapters while not directly over your vape, to avoid herb falling into the unit.

There are three tubes included in a full kit. Two of the same size are whip tubes. The larger, shorter piece is the AntiFlex Collar material. Please tell me I didn't forget to include the instructions in your kit??? They go over how to install a 2" piece of this on the 18mm wand so the smaller hose does not kink during use. If I forgot, PM me your email and I'll send straight away.

Does the glass mouthpiece of the stock whip fit in the tubing from the kit?
Yes, the airzer elbow and mouthpiece should both fit the whip tubing. (They do mine.. hopefully the stock size has not changed).

What temps work best
Ah, that is a question best answered by experimentation.
Good baselines for uplifting, flavorful, energising sesssions are temps below 185-190c
Good for harder hitting sedative stronger sessions above 190c through 230c or push even higher.

At the higher settings, please watch your ABV color initially. You don't want to trigger a combustion event and that is possible with these mods. If you do combust, only the whip tubing will be semi-permanently affected. The glass will clean with ISO, as will the screens... the whip tubing, as reported by others, retains the nasty combustion taste.

you preheat your glass that will hold the herb for a good 30 minutes before using. It will improve the experience no end & is the single most important piece to thee Arizer puzzle.
Solid Advice!!!! :tup:

This is a MEGA-POINT of the EQ!!!! The temperature display comes up the your desired temp at least 10 minutes before the rest of the glass involved. For the best, consistent performance. Preheat as @Stevenski states!

Since early 2013, I have left my unit on for minimum 16 hours per day at no less than 190c... most often somewhere between 200-230c... She's still running strong.

My tower is ready for me at a moment's notice. If I have my herb already ground up and my whip at the ready, I can walk up to her and take a hit in less than 5 seconds.

If you have other questions and definitely if you have suggestions as well, post em! Look forward to feedback from everyone!

Feedback so far has resulted in the following evolution:
From short adapters only, to short and tall.. (flavor seekers requested)
New 1" Screens and more of them! (for ease of installation)
New Clamp/Tongs: the originals required much more hand strength to use.
Water Tool Whip Adapters: well, because it rocks to use the EQ through water!
(And the 14mm one makes a pretty sweet mouthpiece if you're using the kit dry).

To all those chiming in on the site to help make vaping more awesome than it already is... :bowdown:

And to those lurking in the shadows :ninja: awaiting the next vape or mod release, come on out. We want to hear from ya!!!

:razz:

Top Bottom