The Cloud HydraTube Stands by Dead Foot Designs

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
We have been mainly turning out stands- both single and double. This week we sent out a really nice, Natural wood Cloud Station. It has 4 ELB holders, 2 GonG HT holders, and a custom spot for a Mobius bubbler! I still have free shipping on if you are interested in something :)
img0233gx.jpg

img0234ge.jpg

That looks really nice, Tstat! Someone is going to be very happy! :clap:

Shrike,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks! Well, now that I am experimenting with nighttime dabbing and such, I have come up with this accessory holder. It's a hardwood, stained natural, with GonG connections. I have spots for domes, adapters, dabbers, nails, etc. I'm going to get these (I am also going to make one for slides, too) up on the website this week. If you want one or have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks for looking!

img0265wx.jpg

img0266upi.jpg

img0267bn.jpg

img0268gf.jpg

stickstones

Vapor concierge
now that's what I'm talking about! my lhs owner has a guy who does wood displays form him...you should get into that.

stickstones,
Reactions: Tstat

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks! I think it came out pretty nice. The slide stand is going to feature female GonG joints :)

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, here are the slide holders- as promised. Again, I am going to get these up on the website sometime next week. $40 for a 10 GonG stand. 188mm or 14mm. We can also mix them up and customize!

img0278we.jpg

img0279al.jpg

img0280xy.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Heading to the post office! These are 2 complete units. The first is a basic hydraStation in black. The second one is a crazy design put together by someone here, It had a place for a HydraFoot, a HydraTube, a grinder, a stash area, 4 ELBs, the Cloud, and 2 utility areas!!

img4506r.jpg

img4507h.jpg

img4508z.jpg

img4509sj.jpg

We can make them any way you want! :)

Is there a lazy Susan underneath? If not, could there be?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I just wanted to let everyone know that in addition to the Etsy store, these items are now all up on Dead Foot Designs :)

I'll probably create an iOffer store tomorrow and maybe get a few up on Ebay. So far the response has been incredible!

Tstat,

that herb guy

That last stand is bad ass. Little color on some trim somewhere to make it pop, sides of the sun rays painted/stained deep red or something.

Have been lurking on these for a while. Congrats on the success!

that herb guy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks, man! I really appreciate that. Although we still make a lot of Cloud accessories, we are really into these new dome and slide stands. That Here Comes Sunshine stand is just the start.

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Ok... here we go. As some of you know, we will be at the "Locken'" festival in VA next month and in honor of the very first Locken, we present the "Scarlet Begonias"! Yes, the sky was yellow and the sun was blue :)

This idea came from a member here- fluffhead, and his will be going out this week. The rest are making the trip south!
h3ij.jpg

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
They look great! :clap: I really like your choices for the shades of blue and yellow. Now I just need October and my HydraTube to arrive so Scarlet Begonias won't look so lonely. :)

fluffhead,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea man, they look awesome, and I have you to thank for that! I'm bringing about a dozen to Locken' with us :) yours will be in the mail on Saturday.

John Lewus

How well do these stands hold the cloud into the case. My glass on top is often off center wanting to cause the cloud to tip over. I am trying to figure out a better way to secure it. Magnets might be my best bet.

John Lewus,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hey everyone- we are back from the Lockn' Festival! What an incredible time. We had made a bunch of display stands to bring, but we decided not to at the last minute. I didn't want to step on the toes of folks who paid to vend :) So, we have a lot of inventory and will be having a sale once I get everything sorted out.

If you want to see some of my pics from Lockn' check them out here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-Foot-Designs/217082465074565

I have a bunch more to post when I get the time. I'll have more info on our sale in the next few days :)

ih5y.jpg

pnna.jpg

Tstat,
Reactions: Stu

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That's a great deal, Tstat! I couldn't pass up a Scarlet Begonia for $15. :brow:

:peace:

Stu,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Awesome, man! I have a bunch if anyone else is interested. I owe a big thanks to fluffhead for the idea. In fact I'll have to send you something, fluff, since you paid full price!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Awesome, man! I have a bunch if anyone else is interested. I owe a big thanks to fluffhead for the idea. In fact I'll have to send you something, fluff, since you paid full price!
You don't need to send me anything. :) I'm just glad I'm not the only one who liked them.

Wait, unless you were going to send me a cloud...was it a cloud? Then I'm in. Although maybe I'll take a deal once you make CloudEVO stands, since I figure you'll be making them and I figure I will be buying one. Great pics, btw. You must have been nice and close.

Last edited:
fluffhead,
Reactions: Enchantre

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
We are dropping our prices!

There a couple of factors that went into this month's price drops.

First, we had created a bunch of items to bring to the Lockn' Festival, but at the last minute, we decided not to vend. We now have a bunch of pre-made items ready to ship.

The other issue we have is that our supplier of GonG joints is out of stock for a while. This forced us to go elsewhere for most of our joints. The new joints are more expensive, but better quality. We were thinking of raising our prices to cover our addition cost, but decided to go the other way! Instead, we cut our prices to try to sell more. Yea, it might not make sense, but what the hell!

All of our prices are now cut by $3 to $5 on all items, and of course- shipping is still free :)

You can go directly to our site, or our Etsy store. The prices are the same :)

Top Bottom