Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, we are making some progress!

img4501mm.jpg

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Heading to the post office! These are 2 complete units. The first is a basic hydraStation in black. The second one is a crazy design put together by someone here, It had a place for a HydraFoot, a HydraTube, a grinder, a stash area, 4 ELBs, the Cloud, and 2 utility areas!!

img4506r.jpg

img4507h.jpg

img4508z.jpg

img4509sj.jpg

We can make them any way you want! :)

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Fucker took me like 3 weeks! I messed it up half way through and had to start over. A little too much digging and sanding, but that's what he wanted!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, so after the huge HydraStation project, I decided to go minimalist.

I actually liked the glass tiles with the GonG stem glued on that were posted on the Cloud thread a while back. I made one myself, but I REALLY don't like the hydratube sitting on the glass. It just makes me nervous every time I put it down.

So, today I made this:
img4515k.jpg

img4516o.jpg

So, it's a small, round base that is stained and clear coated. It has the GonG stem and rubber feet. It's stable, even with the HydraLine. BTW, if you have a HyraLine, you need a stand!

I'll have these on the website soon, and I think I can do them for around $10.00 :)

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
These went out this week. The HydraStation has an area for meds, 4 ELB holders and 2 tapered screw holes so it can be mounted!
img4524j.jpg

img4525q.jpg

Tstat,
Reactions: ataxian

Hoops

Got my new HydraStand today and I'm very happy with the final product. Now I can leave my Hydratree in my living room for use with my solo without worry of easy breakage. Good product and great service.

Hoops,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the kind words! I am so glad you are happy with it! These stands really help people to NOT break the HTs!

So, you use the Solo with an Ed's stem and stick that in a HT? I am very interested in this type of setup, but I'd probably do it with a GonG stem...

Tstat,

Hoops

So, you use the Solo with an Ed's stem and stick that in a HT?

I keep the cloud paired with some nice glass in the office. I picked up a solo and a PVHEGonG stem for the living room. I love Ed's stems for direct draw, but the PVHEGonG stem does wonders in the Hydratree. The vapor isn't as thick as it is with the cloud, but the extraction is phenomenal and I find myself more medicated off less product when using the solo with the hydratree vs the cloud. Your stand allows me to leave the hydratree in the living room next to the solo instead of safely hidden in the office. There is no safe place to leave it without your hydrastand.

I use the solo and hydratree at night to get deep into those CBD's. I normally don't go so deep with the cloud, so when I do with the solo, it puts me down for the night. The more I use this combo, the more impressed I've become and I'm not normally so easily satisfied.

Merry Christmas guys and a safe new year.

Hoops,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, too cool. I was going to grab one of those stems, but decided I didn't really want to hook the solo up to glass. Like you, I finish off the Solo right before sleeping. One last stem at night, in bed, helps my back pain and allows me to sleep. Now, I really want to hook it up to a HT, it's an awesome idea that I did not think of! This would make HTs even more valuable in my collection, since I usually use a Möbius withe the Cloud. Thanks for this awesome idea! Hope you have a great, relaxing holiday :)

Tstat,

Hoops

since I usually use a Möbius withe the Cloud

This was exactly it, I had this gorgeous HT that wasn't getting used due to my 65T. Now it is used often and I'm surprisingly happy with the marriage with the Solo.

Thank you again for helping me protect my investment with your HyrdaStand, great idea.

Hoops,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Here are a couple of new ones going out Monday. This one was made to hold 3 HTs, 4 ELBs, and my old Migrant tube!
img4555f.jpg

This next one is a nice natural look (my favorite) and holds 2 HTs:
img4556no.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Looking good, Tstat! :cool: Is that second one coming my way by any chance?

:peace:

Stu,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i just almost pulled a trigger on a hydrafoot after picking up a cloud today. glad i found this first. will definitely be pickin' up one of these when i get mine. i like the idea of one for my cloud, mobius (large clear matrix), dry mp, 2 ELB and grinder.

Bob Loblaw,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Just to answer a question I have gotten quite a bit:

When you choose your options on a product page, you will see a shipping charge. It is generally $5.00. But, when you click "Buy Now", you will see on the next page that there is NO shipping charges added. At that point you can login to PayPal and pay, or simply don't. It may be confusing because it initially looks like you are paying shipping, but it is NOT added when you Buy Now.

Thanks for all the orders so far! We will be working on these this weekend and shipping middle of next week. Thanks again!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
New stands went out today! I have 2 more in the works going out mid-week. Free shipping continues and has been a great success! Just so you know, we ship everything Priority mail. Average shipping cost is around $6.00. We are going to be doing this all month, so get 'em while they are cheap :)

img4626kq.jpg

img4627w.jpg

img4625o.jpg

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Here are two more ready for shipping :)

This is a dark stained GonG. $20 free shipping!
img4641w.jpg

And this one is a black oval with 2 ELB holders. $20 no shipping charges.

img4642us.jpg

Happy Monday everyone!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, all caught up. if you are waiting for your stand, it's on the way. And thanks for the orders! I may keep free shipping around for a while longer since VXL seems to be out of stock. Here is the latest one. it's like the one above so I pictured it without a tube so you can see the joint:
img4653h.jpg

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hey everyone! here is the latest- a double HT stand with natural stain. This one is cool because I used a different slab of wood. This wood is thicker and does not have a bevel :)
img0206fb.jpg

Next up is a rather large Cloud stand in natural with custom work...

Tstat,
Reactions: Shrike

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
We have been mainly turning out stands- both single and double. This week we sent out a really nice, Natural wood Cloud Station. It has 4 ELB holders, 2 GonG HT holders, and a custom spot for a Mobius bubbler! I still have free shipping on if you are interested in something :)
img0233gx.jpg

img0234ge.jpg

Tstat,
Reactions: Shrike
Top Bottom