The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

weedemon

enthusiast
So i got a bill in the mail today from Fed ex. they want 18.22 (6.92 in taxes and) and the rest in what I think is a rip off, but hey... btw I didn't get any bill for the EVO itself, this was only for the case which arrived later.

I am not blaming VXL for this. I just wanted to make sure you all are aware of the additional cost.

it's weird that they didn't bill me at the door when I got it though right?

weedemon,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So its been 3 weeks, still no intl emails, but seems to me it can happen any day now!
I hope the PCB's have already cleared the customs, the units in the making and the next post here better should be an intl contributor announcing the email arrived...hopefuly me :D
After all the praising in the EVO thread I feel like my modded EQ I am hitting now is piece of crap.
Even only using vapexhale stuff such as ELBs in the EQ makes a huge improvement, this only proves, how well designed the whole vapexhale setup is!
I can't wait to get the experience back - and even improved as it seems with the EVO! :)

My anticipation level skyrocketed and has dug a hole through the fucking moon right now. :D

treeman

I dunno, for some reason I still think us intl's have got a couple of weeks to wait. I just feel like somethings gonna go wrong with these components, I'd be really surprised if they shipped this week. . .

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
I dunno, for some reason I still think us intl's have got a couple of weeks to wait. I just feel like somethings gonna go wrong with these components, I'd be really surprised if they shipped this week. . .

I have the same bad feeling to be honest.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Wow no info at all from vapexhale regarding intl evo,

I pre ordered back in august but the people I really feel for are the intl contributors
It just feels like it's not going to happen :(

But it is going to happen. You may recall that due to a board component being obsoleted by the manufacturer, the PCB needed to be revised and re-tested in conjunction with the new firmware. The PCB is in transit from Europe and is scheduled to arrive in Customs in about a week. Allow another week to clear Customs. Barring some unpleasant surprise, VXL will immediately begin assembly upon receipt of the board. By my unofficial reckoning, that puts units shipping in approx the third week of Feb.

530rasta

my vape hit CA, now it just needs to come north, like a wise california vape baby would hehe

530rasta,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
VXL just commented on Facebook about INTL units:
Parts are arriving to customs on feb 8. However long it takes to make it past
Customs then we will start building and sending them out :)
I was thinking they already were held in customs about week ago. My fault.
Now I'm hoping for late February delivery. But after the late Dec and late Jan failed... it begins to feel like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ksW1ECBWmew&t=1m30s

I hope the evo door finally opens this time. :)

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
I was thinking they already were held in customs about week ago. My fault.

You weren't the only one who thought that! Oh well, at least it looks like they'll start being built on Saturday? This wait has been the hardest thing i've had to do in a looooong time. I AM NOT A PATIENT MAN! :lol:

I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end.:leaf:

Silent,

smokie

You weren't the only one who thought that! Oh well, at least it looks like they'll start being built on Saturday? This wait has been the hardest thing i've had to do in a looooong time. I AM NOT A PATIENT MAN! :lol:

I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end.:leaf:

It won't be Saturday as vapexhale will be at la cannabis cup, but hopefully they will be there so they can start building when they return after weekend.

smokie,
Reactions: Silent

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Also its only sheduled to arrive at customs that day. No way they will arrive to vapexhale on the same. ^Also the cannabis cup. Can't wait. Just spent 2 long holidays without a Cloud. I was hoping for at least few these days with an EVO so I could abuse the fuck out of it at first impression... Well, I'll have to use it lightly (if its even possible with this device) when it gets here as there will be responsibilities.

Seek,

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
anticipation... oh yeah.... singing the anticipation song... hmmmhmmm .... feel it... savour the anticipation... YES.... soon it shall be over and mere memories that will be obscured by clouds :lol:

vakedcow,
Reactions: Silent

magpie77

Any other int'l customers desperately waiting on an update?
Feels like a long time since those 3 weeks were up. . .
I know what you mean,Im very close to just canceling my order,I just can not see it happening,there is no info at all apart from the usuall people on here,that always bang on about what a great company it is,
Maybe it is if you live in north America,I'm afraid it all leaves a nasty taste in the mouth of just being cast aside,ah we'll rant over

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
They're probably shipping these this or next week. Is this really worth cancelling? After months of waiting?

I've experienced the first international waitlist - waiting for years for the cloud to come out and then months for the INTL version. I thought it was over when my Cloud+ arrived. Just because I experienced 200 days of Cloud in the middle of this wating I know it's worth the long wait even if you repeat the wait. But I really hope this is the LAST waiting list for vapexhale. I certaily don't want to go through this for the third time.

Last edited:

pittiserria

Truth Warrior
Any other int'l customers desperately waiting on an update?
Feels like a long time since those 3 weeks were up. . .

Yep, me too. I'm expecting my early bird w/ straight tube. Ordered back in August.
I really don't want to cancel it as well, however my wife is a different story and wants a refund. I made a deal with her that if it doesn't get delivered by end of February I'll agree to cancel...

Really sucks...
All of this adventure has left a really awful taste regardless of the product quality. :-(
1 - Optional white changed to black only
2 - October changed to *maybe* February
3 - Getting it before anybody else changed to getting it after preorders AND regular orders

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
At least we are getting some extras for the extra wait that no other IGG contributor has got.
I think it's too optimistic to expect it delivered by the end of February.
But I have a strong belief they will all be shipped by then. And you're probably not going to cancel the package that is already on its way.

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Yep, me too. I'm expecting my early bird w/ straight tube. Ordered back in August.
I really don't want to cancel it as well, however my wife is a different story and wants a refund. I made a deal with her that if it doesn't get delivered by end of February I'll agree to cancel...

Really sucks...
All of this adventure has left a really awful taste regardless of the product quality. :-(
3 - Getting it before anybody else changed to getting it after preorders AND regular orders

ouch I feel with you man, the waf is not to be underestimated :spliff:

max

Out to lunch
Does your wife think it'll never get delivered? Nothing to worry about there. Indiegogo buys are not only at a great price, but you get an extra year of warranty. If you cancel and buy at some later date, you're just throwing money and warranty coverage away.

All of this adventure has left a really awful taste regardless of the product quality.
If your bad taste is just due to an extended wait on the EVO, then you really haven't experienced a truly awful taste. Others have experienced much worse in that dept. and in the waiting game. sm55's first post as CEO of VapeXhale, and introducing the Cloud, was exactly 4 years ago today. Many here have played the waiting game, some multiple times, and suffered from the sometimes bumpy road. I highly recommend hanging in and dealing with the delay. Some things are worth the wait.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

Really sucks...

Quick update, we didn't win at the Cup this year (shit happens, life goes on) - We are currently on our way back to PA, should get there by Thursday night from LA. As far as the last component goes, we are waiting to hear back from our vendor regarding the status of the component and if it has cleared customs (they should have arrived last Friday but will confirm). Trust us, we want to ship these out as quickly as possible so you guys can enjoy the EVO so that we can read your awesome reviews (and also from a cash flow perspective so we are double incentavized). The team's head is still spinning from the cup but we will update as soon as we hear back from our vendor.

Top Bottom