• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
You can use a different cord like those for a computer, vacuum cleaner, etc. I've tried several Type SVT cords and they all worked much better. If you want to make your own, it's 18AWG/3, C13 female, 5-15P male. (SM said the concern will be addressed in the future.)

Will try this as soon as my EVO returns to me. Hopefully it gets here by Fri.

tranceporter,
Reactions: Shrike

headees

And Joe Rogan.

Actually, I might vape then go to BJJ tonight just because...if I don't go to Muay Thai first. Kicks/ Elbows/ Punches/ Knees don't seem to go as well hand in hand with vaping...

I definitely am all about vaping now that I started getting serious about BJJ. Im injured right now though, really wish I could train.
Just got my shipping notification tonight though, stoked!

headees,

msb241178

Still waiting on my shipping notification, i thought they werent going to take payment until it was ready to ship. Excuse my frustrations, getting bored of checking my emails every 5 minutes lol.

530rasta

Not sure if i want a evo now tbh hahaha my SOLO does an amazing job and is portable. I might just use the 600 bucks on some heady glass muhahahahaha

530rasta,

biohacker

Not sure if i want a evo now tbh hahaha my SOLO does an amazing job and is portable. I might just use the 600 bucks on some heady glass muhahahahaha

You might wanna re-think that statement. When you one day receive your Evo, you will know why. The Solo and Cloud/Evo are not even close.

The Solo does kick ass though for sure as a portable and as a home vape. But, it is no Cloud.

lazylathe

Almost there...
You might wanna re-think that statement. When you one day receive your Evo, you will know why. The Solo and Cloud/Evo are not even close.

The Solo does kick ass though for sure as a portable and as a home vape. But, it is no Cloud.

Have to agree here!
My ebay fake cloud blows my Solo everytime!
Can't wait for the EVO to arrive with the HT!!!

I am thinking that my Herbie and the EVO are going to be a formidable duo!!

WaxOnWaxOff

When I got my Solo I thought it was the greatest thing in the world and I used it exclusively. That is, until I got my Cloud+. The Solo has not been touched since the day the Cloud+ showed up.

Not only is the Cloud+ much more pleasant to use with its unrestricted draw; it also delivers an effect that the Solo is not capable of replicating.

Unlike the Solo, a fast draw cannot cool off the Cloud's heater. And you never have to wait for it to charge :)

I'm still keeping my Solo in case I need a portable, but trust me...

Evo > New Glass

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
I agree with what has been stated. I've had the pleasure of owning and trying various vaporizers over the past 2+ years. I honestly thought the Cloud couldn't be that much better than the LSV. In reality none of the vaporizers I've owned/tried is even in the same league.

I loved my LSV and I probably would still have it if it wasnt for a very unfortunate accident. I missed it dearly after a terrible log vape experience. I got the Pax shortly after and it is a great vape with unrivaled portability but I still missed the LSV.

Since the Cloud arrived, I don't really miss the LSV at all. My Pax has not been used in nearly three months. It was my daily driver but now it has now been delegated for concert/venue use.

tranceporter,

turk

turk
...still enjoy my lsv...hell still enjoy my ssv...(though not as much)...well my fed -ex info says, no evo till tue 1/28...living in s.f. and it being shipped from pennsylvania I really can't complain..with the storm reality in the east..meanwhile here in s.f. it's nearly 70degrees..more concerned about those having to endure the harsh conditions back east..I'll gladly wait awhile and enjoy this weather (and ticker) ...waited longer for my 1st son....

turk,
Reactions: mscm888

530rasta

When I got my Solo I thought it was the greatest thing in the world and I used it exclusively. That is, until I got my Cloud+. The Solo has not been touched since the day the Cloud+ showed up.

Not only is the Cloud+ much more pleasant to use with its unrestricted draw; it also delivers an effect that the Solo is not capable of replicating.

Unlike the Solo, a fast draw cannot cool off the Cloud's heater. And you never have to wait for it to charge :)

I'm still keeping my Solo in case I need a portable, but trust me...

Evo > New Glass

interesting points,

i guess its gonna be evo AND glass haha

Hexi

Love the solo, and used it heavily as a "desktop" vape , but it is a portable and is limited by it's overall heat capacity and draw.

Apples and oranges really. The only real comparison is they are both great for GONG, I've done some side by sides and because of the draw differences, can't even really use the same glass / water level set up.

Hexi,

530rasta

SO BIG QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

I CAN GET A OLD CLOUD, NOT AN EVO BUT THE PREVIOUS VERSION, NEW IN BOX WITH HYDRATREE ECT.

SHOULD i GO FOR IT?

IS THERE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN EVO AND OLDER CLOUD?

THANKS

530rasta,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
How much can you get the old cloud for?

If its anywhere near full price, I'd wait on the EVO.

EDIT:
Any Intl orders received a shipping or payment email yet?

EDIT: speak of the devil... I just got my payment notification!
Wait, hold up, are you a pre-order or IGG?

I thought all IGGs had to pay up front.
And I thought pre-orderers only had topay once it was ready to ship?
If you're a pre-order, where the hell is my IGG notice :hmm:
As much as I want everyone to have their EVO, there best not be Intl pre-orders being filled before Intl IGG supporters...

Last edited:
Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: lost nebula

5dogswalking

just a head's up... when you get your box, the glass is on top, then the box with the cool stonemonkey logo, make sure you dig around in the green foam peanuts. In a little taped bubble wrap ball, down deep, is the stand for the HT.

the high is simply beyond beyond. I had no fucking idea this existed.

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
Wait, hold up, are you a pre-order or IGG?

I thought all IGGs had to pay up front.
And I thought pre-orderers only had topay once it was ready to ship?
If you're a pre-order, where the hell is my IGG notice :hmm:
As much as I want everyone to have their EVO, there best not be Intl pre-orders being filled before Intl IGG supporters...

I preordered from the vapexhale website on the 27th of September.

Silent,

magpie77

I preordered from the vapexhale website on the 27th of September.
Hi all,I pre ordered on 29th august and I've heard nothing
stonemonkey55 said:
Not to rain on the parade but this was definitely a mistake because while everything has been approved, we are still waiting for the component to arrive. Once they arrive (its an international part so hoping it clears customs quickly) assembly should only take a couple of days and off goes the INTL EVOs

magpie77,

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
Hi all,I pre ordered on 29th august and I've heard nothing

I just heard in the other thread that mine was a mistake, which is slightly concerning as the money has already left my bank account. I'd rather the vape than the money though so whatever, as long as I eventually get the unit I don't mind.

Top Bottom