The BHOLT vaporizer

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
bholt, you might want to use the edit feature and get rid of all the back to back posts. It's frowned upon here.

NinjaMindTriks,

theCerberus

Hey James, I paid full price plus canadian shipping charge for mine instead of demo price. I sent my Paypal payment and address yesterday but still have not received shipping info.
Please email/pm me with the info

theCerberus,

bholt

Manufacturer
Hey James, I paid full price plus canadian shipping charge for mine instead of demo price. I sent my Paypal payment and address yesterday but still have not received shipping info.
Please email/pm me with the info

This should ship today.

bholt,

gvape

James, can you please address my issue with the coil not heating up properly anymore.

gvape,

2clicker

Observer
Just go to a ecig store and buy a 2 dollar 510 extender thats what i do for my t1 base running 510 threads that are shorter than the dart

i did get the 510 extension. tried to locate a local ecig shop in my area, but was already running late for something else and could not find store. i called within their business hours, but they never managed to answer the phone. so i ended up just ordering one online when i got home.

being who i am i ordered a short 510 extension online. it arrived today. now i can keep my Evo switch in one piece and still use my Bholt atty. ill get a pic in here in a bit.

2clicker,
Reactions: Trever

Trever

i did get the 510 extension. tried to locate a local ecig shop in my area, but was already running late for something else and could not find store. i called within their business hours, but they never managed to answer the phone. so i ended up just ordering one online when i got home.

For sure man luckily here in utah there are alot of ecig stores.. There kind of popping up like wildfire

Trever,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
BHOLT atty on T1 base with Evo switch

PLmqKiF.jpg

bholt

Manufacturer
Since I have tons of different ego's and other 510 variable voltage ecig mods.... if I buy the classic kit and a 4-pack of atty's, will I be able to mate them up to my mods as well ?

We have no tested mods or the BHOLT being used with other batteries. Watch thread for other user implementations/hacks. It does work with many other battery's (variable voltage batteries are neat).

Are you offering an FC member discount ?

We are currently offering a discount in exchange for an unbiased review. Email support@bholtvape.com to be considered.

And lastly, have you been successful in shipping to Canada ?

Yes.

I usual don't consider dabbing on the run and do enjoy my nail concentrate rigs and especially my recent purchase of the Sublimator... but being the wannabe backyard chemist concentrate head that I am, I'm finding it hard to resist trying this bholt out yet just hesitant due to my puny disa pension play monies :uhoh:

TIA

bholt,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
I don't know pens, only quartz nails (for purity)..... what matter is the coil ?

LeTchen,

jdee

Hello looking for more info about BHOLT, namely
wicking material used, resistance of coil, wire gauge used

Mod note: I have deleted the link you posted to a competitor's site.
It really isn't good "form" to talk about a competitor in a manufacturer's thread. If you want to ask about the other item, you can start a thread in Ask FC.

Last edited by a moderator:
jdee,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi Bohlt, I ordered a review unit last week (payed on paypal to Aaron Chase from France) but I didn't receive any shipping info...

PPN,

Detonator

BHOLT
BHOLT atty on T1 base with Evo switch

PLmqKiF.jpg

Is pretty cool, so I can buy the Atty and glass together or seperate? How much? 510 connection correct?

It is the same ecig hot coil technology seems like, and attys wear our so hopefully they are sold seperate and don't cost too much.

Now on the first pages of this thread it was said the oil does not run out when inverted in a bong? Wtf? I can clearly see I dark spot. Looks like the same dark spots that get on the ecig vape globe glass when its tipped and the oil runs out. So what is going to stop the oil from moving away from the hot coil when the whole thing is flipped upside down? hmm?

Last edited:
Detonator,

2clicker

Observer
Is pretty cool, so I can buy the Au and glad together or seperate? How much? 510 connectin correct?

Is the same ecig hot coil technology seems like, and atty wear our so hope fully they are sold seperate and don't cost too much.

Now on the first pans of this thread it was said the oil does not run out when inverted in a bong? Wtf? I can clearly see I dark spot. Looks like the same dark spots that get on the ecig vape globe glass when its tipped and the oil runs out. So what is going to stop the oil from moving away from the hot coil when the whole thing is flipped upside down?

the dark spot is from oil making its way through the wick to the inside of the joint. the wick sticks out both sides of the ceramic cup and touches the walls of the joint. i will say that i did have oil drip out ONCE with my BHOLT, but it was my fualt. ill explain... basically you have to sort of get the oil absorbed into the wick before inverting it. what happened to me was i set a 1/8" sized ball right on top of the coil. then i inverted it for the first rip. since the oil hadnt already been absorbed into the wick some of it dripped out although pretty minimal really. since then i now hit the switch a few times for very short intervals. this allows the oil to heat up and absorb into the wick. only takes a second to do and after that it isnt going anywhere.

the atomizer and glass tube cost $40 together. addition atomizers can be purchased in a 4pk for $80. and remember that these attys are all made by hand. i would like to see a atomizer 2pk available, but thats me.

Detonator

the dark spot is from oil making its way through the wick to the inside of the joint. the wick sticks out both sides of the ceramic cup and touches the walls of the joint. i will say that i did have oil drip out ONCE with my BHOLT, but it was my fualt. ill explain... basically you have to sort of get the oil absorbed into the wick before inverting it. what happened to me was i set a 1/8" sized ball right on top of the coil. then i inverted it for the first rip. since the oil hadnt already been absorbed into the wick some of it dripped out although pretty minimal really. since then i now hit the switch a few times for very short intervals. this allows the oil to heat up and absorb into the wick. only takes a second to do and after that it isnt going anywhere.

the atomizer and glass tube cost $40 together. addition atomizers can be purchased in a 4pk for $80. and remember that these attys are all made by hand. i would like to see a atomizer 2pk available, but thats me.

New
well I've been using my vape globe which is basically the same tech but maybe your hand made atty are better but the real latest tech on atty is re buildable attys. They are rebuilding attys , wrapping there own coils and making wicks. Ive been into ecigs now for over 4 years. BUT I have not re built atty or wanted to yet but I plan to start just for wax. The tech on re buildable atty is above my head at the moment, but I have a brick and motor ecig shop near me and the owner is 420 friendy so I plan on really figuring out the best way to make a wax coil, and I do believe the coil is the important part

Now lets discuss actually smoking wax like this on a hot ecig coil. The wax or oil once vaped on the coil produces run off. Ive noticed that if you continue to just hit the hot coil you will start burning that run off. I don't think the burning run off taste very good, so I want it out of there. The way I hit wax on a 510 hot atty coil ( in a similar device like this ) is I hit it a few times till I know the hit would be consumed. Then I take the vape globe off and turn the atty upside down and put it on a napkin and push the button a few times. This gets the run off out of there and cleans up the coil. Again in the ecig world 4 years ago we called this a dry burn and it would make attys last longer, since ecig juice would kind of gumm up the coil after a week or so. Your run off is going somewhere, or maybe its just getting burnt up? Or maybe I guess the long wick could absorb a lot of oil? Well Im not sure about that cause the oil need to get to the coil to vaporize.

meh I want to see better pix. of the insides. please!

EDIT- Ok I looked at the pix and I'm lit now............ That little wick looks just like all the ecig wax burner so if your saying the wick is diffent? well it looks the same to me.. got any better pix of just the wick? can you take the atty out of the glass?

Last edited:
Detonator,

bholt

Manufacturer
New
well I've been using my vape globe which is basically the same tech but maybe your hand made atty are better but the real latest tech on atty is re buildable attys. They are rebuilding attys , wrapping there own coils and making wicks. Ive been into ecigs now for over 4 years. BUT I have not re built atty or wanted to yet but I plan to start just for wax. The tech on re buildable atty is above my head at the moment, but I have a brick and motor ecig shop near me and the owner is 420 friendy so I plan on really figuring out the best way to make a wax coil, and I do believe the coil is the important part

Now lets discuss actually smoking wax like this on a hot ecig coil. The wax or oil once vaped on the coil produces run off. Ive noticed that if you continue to just hit the hot coil you will start burning that run off. I don't think the burning run off taste very good, so I want it out of there. The way I hit wax on a 510 hot atty coil ( in a similar device like this ) is I hit it a few times till I know the hit would be consumed. Then I take the vape globe off and turn the atty upside down and put it on a napkin and push the button a few times. This gets the run off out of there and cleans up the coil. Again in the ecig world 4 years ago we called this a dry burn and it would make attys last longer, since ecig juice would kind of gumm up the coil after a week or so. Your run off is going somewhere, or maybe its just getting burnt up? Or maybe I guess the long wick could absorb a lot of oil? Well Im not sure about that cause the oil need to get to the coil to vaporize.

meh I want to see better pix. of the insides. please!

EDIT- Ok I looked at the pix and I'm lit now............ That little wick looks just like all the ecig wax burner so if your saying the wick is diffent? well it looks the same to me.. got any better pix of just the wick? can you take the atty out of the glass?

The run off accumulates on the glass surrounding the heating element which you can scrape out easily. The atomizers cannot be removed from glass, these are meant to be disposable.

bholt,

2clicker

Observer
team BHOLT, are we to assume that a much more runny extract is going to soak into the wick and vape as well?

say if i were to turn my extract into ejuice... that would work well as long as i loaded often yeah...?

2clicker,
Top Bottom