• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The BHOLT vaporizer

2clicker

Observer
You aren't kidding. I had 2 grams of wax that I bought last month that I'd barely touched, since I'm usually like 80% flowers and 20% concentrates. Got the BHOLT, and a couple days later I called my delivery service to order 4 more grams of wax because I could already see how my consumption was going to increase. This thing is seriously fun and powerful, and I...can't...stop...hitting...it!

delivery service? 4 grams of wax? :doh:

so jealous...:wave:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
This sure is getting my attention !! My only hold back is hearing about dead or under performing atty's because I'm out of country (Canaduhh), and return shipping of defects are a pain in the arse for me.

Looking forward to more member reviews to get a sense of failure percentages and make an 'informed' decision, even though this really looks like a great performer !!

smokum,
Reactions: Darb

httmfr

I had one atty that had the blue LED burn out immediately after my first hit but the atty still functions. I have only open and tested 3/4 but all of them so far are working fine. I will test the last one soon just to be sure but I am really enjoying this product. I just need to now find out how to best reclaim some of the oil that has spilled over the coil and slid down the inside of the glass.

httmfr,
Reactions: smokum
For those of you with broken ones, isn't this the same part? They're readily available on fleabay for $8-15
$%28KGrHqFHJF%21FHh%29UJC1%21BR9tlBg2qQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Design/Code/Deliver,

bholt

Manufacturer
For those of you with broken ones, isn't this the same part? They're readily available on fleabay for $8-15
The glass atomizers are meant to be disposable. It is not possible to easily replace this part, nor is it suggested/advised. Regarding the dead atomizer issues: Please watch this video and go to harbor freight and invest in a cheap heat gun (we will soon be carrying portable heat guns on www.bholtvape.com)

BHOLT ATOMIZER CLEANING TUTORIAL:

smokum

Is there a way/procedure to avoid the spill-over? Is it just due to dabbin too large of portion into the well, or ?

TIA

gvape

So your saying that the reason my coil is not heating up red and producing big hits anymore is because it's dirty. I sent you an email yesterday too and no response. I find that pretty hard to believe after only 2 days of use it already needs to be cleaned. If that's the case then the vape isn't that great to me.

gvape,

Adobewan

Have been using the BHolt for about two hours now and will agree with much of what the FC Jedi have already reported.
Pros:
Good price(Great demo price!), easy(fun!) to use, big vapor volume, efficient extraction, clear draw, consistent pure taste, cool versatile design(with a wide bottomed atty for balance), pocket-friendly, and the manufacturer has a healthy presence here on FC.
Seems to be an absolute winner. I can see how folks are vaping through their wax collections.
Cons:
None, just a small suggestion I might make to this already great vape(I sent this in to BHolt already),..
A small cap for the bowl end for stowing the unit in your pocket. Although, it fits in your pocket with the provided glass tube, it would be twice as pocket friendly to carry them separated with a simple cap to guard the load on the go.

With that in mind, I look forward to testing longevity, if this is durable, there's a place for it in every wax consumer's vape collection.

smokum

Since I have tons of different ego's and other 510 variable voltage ecig mods.... if I buy the classic kit and a 4-pack of atty's, will I be able to mate them up to my mods as well ?

Are you offering an FC member discount ?

And lastly, have you been successful in shipping to Canada ?

I usual don't consider dabbing on the run and do enjoy my nail concentrate rigs and especially my recent purchase of the Sublimator... but being the wannabe backyard chemist concentrate head that I am, I'm finding it hard to resist trying this bholt out yet just hesitant due to my puny disa pension play monies :uhoh:

TIA

smokum,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
Since I have tons of different ego's and other 510 variable voltage ecig mods.... if I buy the classic kit and a 4-pack of atty's, will I be able to mate them up to my mods as well ?

im running the bholt atty on a T1 base. my 17670s have never lasted this long. im talking days instead of minutes.

adobewan's idea of a cap for the atty is good. i can see that being nice to have. i have just been unscrewing the atty with the tube still attached and carrying it in my pocket next to the mod. so far so good.

2clicker,
Reactions: smokum

gvape

Love the idea of a cap. I too have just been unscrewing it and leaving it in the top for storage.

2clicker: how does it fit on your T1 base? Mine wont fit in to screw, like the post isnt long enough to fit in the hole it gets blocked by the joint. Unless im just missing something? But it does fit on my Ultra and Ultralite nicely.

I guess Im going to bust out the other atty I got. Went back to the nail since this wasnt producing thick vapor like before. Im going to be super delicate with this one, not that I was rough with the others. Third time is the charm, right?

Bholt: My atty is in no way that dirty, its like a fraction of that. Its barely even yellow, just a light coating, so the again even cleaning with a heat gun Im not sure how that will solve the issue of the atty not heating up to the full temp.

gvape,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Aaron, please look at your emails. I've sent you 3 in regards to a dead atty and a possible order of more if we can work out the defective one first.

I'm the guy you asked about finding an attorney.

Fully Melted,

2clicker

Observer
2clicker: how does it fit on your T1 base? Mine wont fit in to screw, like the post isnt long enough to fit in the hole it gets blocked by the joint. Unless im just missing something? But it does fit on my Ultra and Ultralite nicely.

good question. it may depend on what TV switch you are running. ive got the Evo interface switch with the delrin cover on it. and indeed the width at the bottom of the Bholt atty was too wide to allow the threads to contact. so i popped off the delrin cover and i was in business. i assumed that it would be the same as the bare metal Rev interface. i just sold one so i cant check, but im sure the Rev switch would allow the Bholt atty without an adapter. especially since you say it works with your Ultra and Ultralite.

being who i am i ordered a short 510 extension online. it arrived today. now i can keep my Evo switch in one piece and still use my Bholt atty. ill get a pic in here in a bit.

2clicker,

Teedub

Hey Aaron I sent you funds and an email 2 days ago, haven't heard back. Chasing an update please.

Teedub,

Wicksy

Just went ahead and sent my payment for a Demo Unit. Can't wait for this to arrive!

Wicksy,

Darb

How fragile is the glass on this thing? Would you worry about it breaking in your pocket?

Darb,

2clicker

Observer
How fragile is the glass on this thing? Would you worry about it breaking in your pocket?

its just like any other boro 14mm male gong joint. as long as you dont keep it in your back pocket and sit on it there is nothing to worry about.

they sure do look similar, but id question the materials used with those.

2clicker,
Reactions: Darb

Trever

good question. it may depend on what TV switch you are running. ive got the Evo interface switch with the delrin cover on it. and indeed the width at the bottom of the Bholt atty was too wide to allow the threads to contact. so i popped off the delrin cover and i was in business. i assumed that it would be the same as the bare metal Rev interface. i just sold one so i cant check, but im sure the Rev switch would allow the Bholt atty without an adapter. especially since you say it works with your Ultra and Ultralite.

being who i am i ordered a short 510 extension online. it arrived today. now i can keep my Evo switch in one piece and still use my Bholt atty. ill get a pic in here in a bit.

Just go to a ecig store and buy a 2 dollar 510 extender thats what i do for my t1 base running 510 threads that are shorter than the dart

Trever,

gvape

Thanks for the idea on an extender. Such an easy solution I never thought of.

Those posts do look almost the same except the coil wraps around more then the once from BHOLT. Bholt coil you can only see wraps around 3 times.

gvape,
Top Bottom