The BHOLT vaporizer

bholt

Manufacturer
I am seriously loving this thing. To the point where I'm planning to buy a backup unit when my budget allows, just to be sure I always have one. I've only ever considered doing that before with the Solo, but haven't (yet?). I feel more strongly about it with the BHOLT!

For me, the best part is how quickly and thoroughly I can get medicated (if I want to be quick about it). Started my day with some Super Lemon Haze wax, now on to OG Ringo wax. Life is very, very good when you're BHOLT'ed. :nod:
I cant go any time period away from mine, personally. Having 2 batteries (1 charging and 1 in use) is the way to go.

bholt,
Reactions: Meghan

HSIHP

Every time I see the name of this thread...

Notapusy-steve-holt-3033209-1280-720.jpg

HSIHP,
Reactions: bholt

Wicksy

I seen talk of using the Persei with 510 adapter and running on 3.7v. Can anyone confirm this working well? I'll just buy their atomizer + tube.

Wicksy,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I seen talk of using the Persei with 510 adapter and running on 3.7v. Can anyone confirm this working well? I'll just buy their atomizer + tube.
@Wicksy Yes it works well, I have various adapters, interesting to see how it would mate up, the PERSEI can be used in various battery configurations 3.7v 18650's, 6.0 volt 2- 3.0v rcr123a (I think those are them) and finally 2- 3.7v 18350's AW for a total of 7.4 volts, & if you get or got an IRIS TOP (variable voltage top) you can just us use the 7.4 and drop volts down to 3.7.Also if you get the SS KIT you can run 1-18350 for a super shorty!!!!!!
Hope this helps!

Edit*
The 3.7v 18360 battery has come a long way and only getting better, these high end batteries vary in power and how long they last but they usually make any device or attachment run even better!!!!:2c:

Last edited:
BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Wicksy

Wicksy

Yes it does thank you very much! My Persei has not been used in a while, I just don't enjoy the carts personally. This would be an awesome use for the $300 unit ... The SS kit is also a very good idea in the future. Most definitely will be purchasing the bholt atomizer soon. Just need to wait for PlanetVape to open up shop to get a 18-14 reducer for the bubler and another 510 adapter.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Yes it does thank you very much! My Persei has not been used in a while, I just don't enjoy the carts personally. This would be an awesome use for the $300 unit ... The SS kit is also a very good idea in the future. Most definitely will be purchasing the bholt atomizer soon. Just need to wait for PlanetVape to open up shop to get a 18-14 reducer for the bubler and another 510 adapter.
Awesome, anything to help a fellow Fuckcumbustioner lol lol, any time you can put good use to something rather than a $300 plus paper weight, its like getting excited all over again!!!!
I personally haven' had the best experience with the cart either, I usually try different carts on the persei with adapters, as they die out move on to something new like possibly this bholt cart lol

2clicker

Observer
Aaron, did you or can you post instructions on cleaning a bholt atty?

the wick on mine appears to have plenty of errl left in it, but where the coil is on the wick its sorta grey... i want to keep this atty going as long as i can.

tia!

gvape

So as promised I got 2 attys in the mail today since my unit didnt work on arrival. I know for sure one works, didnt open the other up yet. Just excited to finally try this thing out. Screwed it on top of the pen, added a dab worth on top, primed it a few times just to melt the wax in a tiny bit, and took a tiny puff with the glass top on. Pretty neat to see it fill, pretty good taste, and worked fast. But I didnt really buy this thing to hit directly, although it is a great option, I did however get it to use with glass. I made a quick video of the first attempt with glass and really the first big hit I took with this thing (not gonna count the puff I took right before). It worked pretty damn well, although I wish I could hit it a bit harder since the function of the recycler didnt really get used. Either way, this thing really fogged up and worked just as I wanted. Its also pretty shocking to not have the oil drip out of the cup. Again this is all from my first hit from this thing and no experience yet.

Most of the oil I had put in after the first hit was gone/melted in the wick. I added a little bit more since I felt like the wick still needed to absorb more up to create the thick milky hits I wanted. I attached my Pinnacle Water Tamer to it and now that is where its at! Perfect fit, hits so smooth, still get some pretty good flavor. Dont get me wrong, I love my Cera, but this thing now has its spot in my collection. The cera is great for direct draw, but the BHOLT is way better for the GONG action. Again, Im only 2 hits in, but I can say fairly confident that Id rather use my BHOLT with glass then my Cera. I love that I can fit it on a 510 connection, so I can even use it with all my Thermo parts and other E-Cig vape bodies. Only killer feature so far is the 5 second cut off time, but again not the end of the world.

Ill post some pictures and more videos I took with other glass as soon as I get some more time. Just wanted to get something up to show my excitement and start off the reviewing process. So far BHOLT has been a great company to work with and would rate the customer service I got from them top notch.

Teedub

This looks good real good:brow:, Ive been following this thread and my curiosity has won. I just emailed about purchasing a review model. Very keen to get my hands on one.

bholt

Manufacturer
Gvape and Meghan could you please send an email to support@bholtvape.com, we are trying to obtain the raw video files to post to our youtube.. Also with your permission we would like to add your reviews to the new site we are creating for bholtvape.com

bholt,

Teedub

Sweet, payment down. Waiting begin. :ko:

Thanks Aaron for the fast replies and great discount its been a pleasure dealing with you.

Teedub,

httmfr

I just got the atomizers in the mail on Monday and I have to say that this + the pinnacle WT is my favorite way to vape at home now, thanks!

2clicker

Observer
all this positive talk about this new gadget is just crazy. im wondering why everyone isnt discussing the huge problem with this vape... the pink elephant in the room...

i find that this vape is so fun to rip on that i cant put it down and my supply of EO is diminished. im in a "non-friendly" state which means i gotta make my own. :science: so there you have it. that is why this vape is a terrible purchase. kiss your supply good buy folks!

oh and did i menting that i fucking love this vape? :rockon:

gvape

The small rigs work great, especially one with no drag. But this thing paired up with any water is awesome.

Now only thing is though my atty already stopped working, well working 100%. Its not heating up hot enough, I am only getting half hits. At first every hit I could see the coil heat up and get red but now it doesnt even glow but produces small hits. I have already put through about a gram. I guess I am going to fire up the other atty I got since this one is no longer really working right.

Do I need to clean it for it to work right? I definitely am going through oil pretty quick with this thing. Partially because its just so easy to use and I can just take rip after rip with the press of a button instead of heating up a nail with the torch. In no way will this replace my nail, but I like have it in addition. Just need to figure out why mine isnt working right now.

gvape,

Meghan

all this positive talk about this new gadget is just crazy. im wondering why everyone isnt discussing the huge problem with this vape... the pink elephant in the room...

i find that this vape is so fun to rip on that i cant put it down and my supply of EO is diminished. im in a "non-friendly" state which means i gotta make my own. :science: so there you have it. that is why this vape is a terrible purchase. kiss your supply good buy folks!

oh and did i menting that i fucking love this vape? :rockon:

You aren't kidding. I had 2 grams of wax that I bought last month that I'd barely touched, since I'm usually like 80% flowers and 20% concentrates. Got the BHOLT, and a couple days later I called my delivery service to order 4 more grams of wax because I could already see how my consumption was going to increase. This thing is seriously fun and powerful, and I...can't...stop...hitting...it!

Meghan,
Top Bottom