The BHOLT vaporizer

2clicker

Observer
EDIT- Ok I looked at the pix and I'm lit now............ That little wick looks just like all the ecig wax burner so if your saying the wick is diffent? well it looks the same to me.. got any better pix of just the wick? can you take the atty out of the glass?

im not saying its any different from anything else aside from it being mounted in a gong joint. i dont know a lot about ecig stuff so not much to compare it to. but i can say that the ends of the wick are saturated with oil and the section inside the coil is not. if i turn it sideways and let the oil run down the wick it starts to vape. i assume the oil traveled outward from the center of the coil/wick because that is where i placed it. the more i load it the more smudging happens at the end of the wick.

no the atty does not come out of the joint.

2clicker,

Techn!d0n

Hey guys and gals out there I am interested in this unit. Has anyone tried it with QWISO concentrate? I think it does not matter but this is going to be the type that I have and wondered if anyone has had any good experience's with this unit. Thanks

Techn!d0n,
Reactions: poonman

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hey guys and gals out there I am interested in this unit. Has anyone tried it with QWISO concentrate? I think it does not matter but this is going to be the type that I have and wondered if anyone has had any good experience's with this unit. Thanks
I will get my own one tmorrow or tuesday and if I made some bho sometime i made qwiso (ethanol) most part of the time.
When i get it l want to try own bho and qwiso but Aaron tell me that hash or kief is not a good idea for atomizer longlife(but he tell me that it work)

PPN,

ParadisVapo.com

Retailer
I asked some important questions to Aaron about the matter of the coil and if the bho is only in contact with glass or not.... still waiting for the answer.
We can be interesting to sell this pen, but before we have to know if it's really safe as we want (since we know that ss or even titatium are unsafe when they're glow red... for us the only safe nail is quartz)
Another question : where is made the Bholt ?

ParadisVapo.com,

tepictoton

Recieved my review unit.

Took some shots with the camera, will upload them later, basically showing what I recieved, some shots with first load on top and melted in....

But, I could not resist, and got some dabs going...First impression, this is easy peasy, flavor is best I have had for now, even better then TI, and the hits seem to be rather smooth in comparison to for instance my kanger carts I usually use for BHO on the go.

One thing I really like is that you can see what is happening trough either the glass tube or your bong.

I do feel like shooting some questions/ remarks to the BHOLT crew:
The glass parts are misaligned. If I put the glass tube on top, it is clear to see it is 'off base'. When I look at the gong I can also see it is a bit misaligned, by which I mean not centered completely. This does not affect performance in any way, but with a bit more attention to detail it would definatel look/feel more like a high end product.

And then there is the tip on the glass tube which is clearly not straigth on top of the glass tube.

Let me state clearly that for now, my first impression is really good when looking only at performance. Long time performance I cannt say...

Esthetically seen a little bit more attention to detail would make a huge difference I feel.

Lastly, can you tell us what type of sealant/glue is being used to attach the gong to the atomizer and to attach the different pieces of the glass tube?

Probably will not have much time this week to play with this new toy. But I guess my experience for now mirrors that of others here. It works great, as advertised:tup:

Edit: damned only two hours later and I am allready thinking of ordering some back-up attys...this thing rocks...:science:

You guys should get in contact with some local blowers and start making some nice glass watertools to go with it hint hint...

Last edited:

bholt

Manufacturer
I asked some important questions to Aaron about the matter of the coil and if the bho is only in contact with glass or not.... still waiting for the answer.
We can be interesting to sell this pen, but before we have to know if it's really safe as we want (since we know that ss or even titatium are unsafe when they're glow red... for us the only safe nail is quartz)

Please send email to support@bholtvape.com regarding retailer/wholesaler inquiries.

bholt,

bholt

Manufacturer
Recieved my review unit.

Took some shots with the camera, will upload them later, basically showing what I recieved, some shots with first load on top and melted in....

But, I could not resist, and got some dabs going...First impression, this is easy peasy, flavor is best I have had for now, even better then TI, and the hits seem to be rather smooth in comparison to for instance my kanger carts I usually use for BHO on the go.

One thing I really like is that you can see what is happening trough either the glass tube or your bong.

I do feel like shooting some questions/ remarks to the BHOLT crew:
The glass parts are misaligned. If I put the glass tube on top, it is clear to see it is 'off base'. When I look at the gong I can also see it is a bit misaligned, by which I mean not centered completely. This does not affect performance in any way, but with a bit more attention to detail it would definatel look/feel more like a high end product.

And then there is the tip on the glass tube which is clearly not straigth on top of the glass tube.

Let me state clearly that for now, my first impression is really good when looking only at performance. Long time performance I cannt say...

Esthetically seen a little bit more attention to detail would make a huge difference I feel.

Lastly, can you tell us what type of sealant/glue is being used to attach the gong to the atomizer and to attach the different pieces of the glass tube?

Probably will not have much time this week to play with this new toy. But I guess my experience for now mirrors that of others here. It works great, as advertised:tup:

Edit: damned only two hours later and I am allready thinking of ordering some back-up attys...this thing rocks...:science:

You guys should get in contact with some local blowers and start making some nice glass watertools to go with it hint hint...

Keep in mind the atomizers are hand-made/ assembled and do have some imperfections that do not affect performance as exampled in your review. We are already in talks for having custom glass pieces made. Also we will be offering custom sand blasted graphics on bholt tubes. Keep an eye open for this! We are glad you are enjoying the BHOLT. Get BHOLTd.

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Keep in mind the atomizers are hand-made/ assembled and do have some imperfections that do not affect performance as exampled in your review. We are already in talks for having custom glass pieces made. Also we will be offering custom sand blasted graphics on bholt tubes. Keep an eye open for this! We are glad you are enjoying the BHOLT. Get BHOLTd.

Can you tell us what type of sealant/glue is being used to attach the gong to the atomizer and to attach the different pieces of the glass tube?

ParadisVapo.com

Retailer
Please send email to support@bholtvape.com regarding retailer/wholesaler inquiries.

I think your answers are everybody's business and that you can answer here to these important points...

ParadisVapo.com,
Reactions: Darb

bholt

Manufacturer

It is not in contact with glass. The oil of your choosing goes in the ceramic cup. The coil is set at 2.8 ohms. The BHOLT vaporizes and does not 'burn' the oil. It does not emit any harmful fumes. The BHOLT is made in Phoenix, Oregon. Any retailer based inquiries please use support@bholtvape.com

Last edited:
bholt,

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
It is not in contact with glass. The oil of your choosing goes in the ceramic cup. The coil is set at 2.8 ohms. The BHOLT vaporizes and does not 'burn' the oil. When fully soaked with liquid it does not emit any harmful fumes. The BHOLT is made in Phoenix, Oregon. Any retailer based inquiries please use support@bholtvape.com
just wondering about your wording here. could it emit any harmful fumes if the wick isn't fully saturated?

Soflo,

bholt

Manufacturer
just wondering about your wording here. could it emit any harmful fumes if the wick isn't fully saturated?
Sorry that was not worded correctly, it does not emit any type of harmful fume, i was simply trying to respond to his original inquiry.

bholt,

Wicksy

Just received my tracking number said it left the sorting facility on the 10th, so hopefully it will be here Wed/Thu. I went to the local head/sex shop and picked up a nice new bubbler specifically for the BHOLT for $50. Can't wait to test the two out together.
IMG_20130811_144040_zpsdac3fd64.jpg

Last edited:

chimpybits

Also following and interested in this.

So, the Mini being 350 vs 650 mAh means less hits/cycle or weaker hits? (Yes, I am that hopeless at understanding electrical currents).

chimpybits,

Wicksy

Also following and interested in this.

So, the Mini being 350 vs 650 mAh means less hits/cycle or weaker hits? (Yes, I am that hopeless at understanding electrical currents).

It's just going to be a smaller battery, shouldn't effect the hit whatsoever.

Wicksy,

Wicksy

Sorry, yes the smaller the battery the less hits it will produce on a full charge.

Wicksy,

chimpybits

Sorry, yes the smaller the battery the less hits it will produce on a full charge.
Got it. Thanks Wicksy.
Then I'm especially interested in the Mini (no LED) especially as a small, on-the-go, portable. So, with the BHOLT glass tube, but not taking advantage otherwise of its glass-ability.

chimpybits,

2clicker

Observer
hey bholt i have been considering removing the rubber or what seems like heat shrink tubing off of the tube. my question is does the top of the tube (MP end) have a smooth edge or is it a tad rough like the joint is? it looks and feels pretty smooth, but hard to tell. if it has imperfections then id rather leave the material on it. im just not feeling the MP part of it. rather hit it straight off the glass.

oh and any word on that cleaning video? im tempted to pour a small bit of Ethanol into a small jar and submerge the atty, upside down, until just over the coil... would that be ok?

druminfected

hey bholt i have been considering removing the rubber or what seems like heat shrink tubing off of the tube. my question is does the top of the tube (MP end) have a smooth edge or is it a tad rough like the joint is? it looks and feels pretty smooth, but hard to tell. if it has imperfections then id rather leave the material on it. im just not feeling the MP part of it. rather hit it straight off the glass.

oh and any word on that cleaning video? im tempted to pour a small bit of Ethanol into a small jar and submerge the atty, upside down, until just over the coil... would that be ok?

He posted a video #185

I look forward to getting my BHOLT as well! I just sent payment, but gotta decide LED or NO LED! :)

druminfected,
Reactions: 2clicker

chimpybits

I look forward to getting my BHOLT as well! I just sent payment, but gotta decide LED or NO LED! :)
Did you also pickup the 5-pack of atomizers? These raise the cost. bholt reckons they "... last about a month and a half if maintained..." Is this a pretty typical lifespan for this tech? It seems I have to get my head around the idea of operating costs of these pens.

Last edited:
chimpybits,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My Bohlt is late L'm really anxious about it,, no, I'm just disapointed but I think that it will be here tomorrow or the day after, be quiet..;

PPN,

bholt

Manufacturer

We advise leaving the covering on as its not a smoothed surface.

bholt,
Reactions: 2clicker

bholt

Manufacturer
***We are closing the review unit offer in 24 Hours (offer will expire 8/14/2013 10:00am PST). This is your last chance to obtain a deep discount on this unit***

To be considered in the next 24 hours for a review unit purchase send email to support@bholtvape.com or call us @ 1-855-50-BHOLT (24658)

Thanks
BHOLT Support

tepictoton

Probably been answered before but I cannot seem to find it....

when you hook-up the battery to the charger, is the light on the battery supposed to stay on?

tepictoton,
Top Bottom