The BHOLT vaporizer

2clicker

Observer
mine only took like 3 days, but im in the states.

so i did a run of reclaim of about 1.2g worth and mixed it with Liquidizer ejmix for use in an ecig tank. before obtaining a tank i only had a Bholt atty, TV Dart, and Omicron cart to taste it with. so i went right for the Bholt atty and boy it did not let me down. it did drip out when upside down, but i think that is because of the mix's viscosity.

these attys work as well as can be expected. nice work Bholt team!

2clicker,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
mine only took like 3 days, but im in the states.

so i did a run of reclaim of about 1.2g worth and mixed it with Liquidizer ejmix for use in an ecig tank. before obtaining a tank i only had a Bholt atty, TV Dart, and Omicron cart to taste it with. so i went right for the Bholt atty and boy it did not let me down. it did drip out when upside down, but i think that is because of the mix's viscosity.

these attys work as well as can be expected. nice work Bholt team!

I 'am' looking forward to trying the Bholt :nod: just a lil miffed at the shipping end.

It certainly does look & sound like a performer, from what's been stated so far, and I'm hoping it's the same for me when I get a chance.

Did you warm the coil before dripping it on the wick ? Just asking, because it's how I expected myself doing it to prevent just that from happening...

smokum,
Reactions: Wicksy

druminfected

Ya, not too impressed with the shipping cost for priority parcel taking 5 days to only just now to process in LA from Oregon, when a larger box I received from JARZ for much less shipped on the same day was in my hands yesterday ! :hmm:

Don't fret have patience, you'll get your BHOLT in due time. I just received mine today, so you might get it today! I haven't used it yet, because i'm charging the whole unit first before I give it a review :)

I was having trouble getting the charger to get to screw into the battery but finally got it. Does anyone know if the light turns off when it's fully charged or when the green light shows?

druminfected,

Adobewan

@druminfected light turns green, but it should've come charged.
Feeling for those waiting for their BHolts, I've no doubt its the festival, because mine shipped and delivered very quickly.
I've been in touch with BHolt a number of times now, they're responsive, generous, talk of future innovations and the product down-right rocks!
I have a feeling they are here to stay.

druminfected

@druminfected light turns green, but it should've come charged.
Feeling for those waiting for their BHolts, I've no doubt its the festival, because mine shipped and delivered very quickly.
I've been in touch with BHolt a number of times now, they're responsive, generous, talk of future innovations and the product down-right rocks!
I have a feeling they are here to stay.

Yes so far I'm very pleased with what it has to offer so far, and showed it off at a smoke shop and they want it in their store now. I need to get more attys now that I know the BHOLT is a keeper in my book so far, but I must not get ahead of myself yet because this is day 1 of using it.

druminfected,
Reactions: 2clicker

tepictoton

hehe welcome to the same boat I am in...ordered some more attys, cause yes, it sure looks like this will be a keeper.

I have noticed vapor production dropping of a bit, but am sure this is because of the atty getting a bit dirty. Will see if I can get it 'clean' one way or the other. I know you ecommand doing it with a hot-air gun. But to be honest, I like to keep my stuff clean, crispy clean, as in see mister officer nothing wrong with this is there?:ninja:

Someone mentioned iso soaking. Did you dip th whole atty in it or just the top (glass) part? Did you soak it in hot water first? Is there anything in there that might get broken by cleaning it with hot water and iso?

Hope the BHOLT crew is back here soonish, I (and several of my friends lol) am eagerly waiting to hear when my spare attys will be send...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
[quote="tepictoton, post: 441581, member:
I have noticed vapor production dropping of a bit, but am sure this is because of the atty getting a bit dirty. Will see if I can get it 'clean' one way or the other. I know you ecommand doing it with a hot-air gun. But to be honest, I like to keep my stuff clean, crispy clean, as in see mister officer nothing wrong with this is there?:ninja:

Someone mentioned iso soaking. Did you dip th whole atty in it or just the top (glass) part? Did you soak it in hot water first? Is there anything in there that might get broken by cleaning it with hot water and iso?
.[/quote]
I noticed too that vapor production drop a little bit, I wrote to Aaron about this issue but I think it just dirty, that's why I want to get a answer about iso bath question of Tepictocon (I know that somebody try it before, 2clickers I think).

Do you put your oil on the side or on the center of the coil?

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Ok, but my oil is more liquid that s why actually I scrap my dabber on the wall to put the oil into the cup, it works like that and I think it's better for atomizer longlife but perhaps it's not good for the better vapor production...

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, is it ok that the light on the charger is still green when the Bohlt is charging? and when the battery is full the light must to turn off or red?

PPN,

druminfected

I honestly don't think soaking the atty in iso will help since it will soak in your atty wick. who knows how long it will take to get the iso completely out of the wick, coil area.

best think IMO would be to makeshift a tool to scrape the edges of the class, or strip some cotton off a q-tip so there's less cotton on it and then clean the edges. Youl could try that

druminfected,

Wicksy

So my BHOLT has arrived in Canada, the status of the item is still customs clearance... though it was at 10:59am. Tomorrow is the 20th and it will have been ten days since i ordered it. I pray to God that its in my mail tomorrow!

Wicksy,
Reactions: smokum

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Last news of my Bohlt experience, yesterday I though that it was time to charge my bohlt, after connect it to the charger the light on the charger stay green but after 1 hour the light turn red and the power led on the battery start to flash quickly, is it ok? no mistake?

Inthe same time I try to clean my atomizer with a ethanol 90% bath (I don't get ISO this days), i wanted to clean only the cup but l let it to fall and all the atz took a ethanol bath, l let it 45 mn into and dry it in the HA2.2 bowl(stopped but hot) but when I start my bohlt again it worked but not the led, I though that it was better to let it dry one night and this morning it work perfect (with the led)!

tepictoton

was it clean? And it did not leave a taste to it, I mean the ethanol? Did you do a dry burn and not see any off-gasing after the soak(meaning did you turn it on without any bho on it and check if it did not fumed from itself)?

tepictoton,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
No, it don't was totally clean there is some fumes but ethanol don't leave bad taste.
I'll try to clean it with a heat gun next time

bholt

Manufacturer
So anybody got any replies to mails the past two days? Am asking here because I did not get a reply yet to my mails send two days ago. Wondering if they are out of town?

Ordered and paid for an extra set of atty's, hopefully I hear back from BHOLT soonish about this.

Fourth day, still going strong...Everybody that tried this little one was amazed...So if some of you are still doubting, don't. I have definately put my nail to rest for now.
Sorry we have been at HEMPFEST in seattle.. Please send email to support@bholtvape.com and we will track down the package.

bholt,

bholt

Manufacturer
Ya, not too impressed with the shipping cost for priority parcel taking 5 days to only just now to process in LA from Oregon, when a larger box I received from JARZ for much less shipped on the same day was in my hands yesterday ! :hmm:
All packages shipping to west coast are 1-3 day delivery. I do apologize for the USPS slowness, this is out of our control. We are launching a new website in a couple weeks where more shipping options will be available (overnight etc...)

bholt,
Reactions: smokum

tepictoton

Just shot you an email ;-)

thx for a great product.

would you mind getting back to us on the iso cleanng question?

tepictoton,

Who234

First time poster, long time lurker. I received my BHOLT today and it only took a couple of days to ship. So far so good, no messing around with the torch or nail or anything. I need to get a 18mm adapter or whatever size it is so I can use it with my water tube. I will have to follow up in a few more days for a better review. It has me pretty medicated with ease of use.

Also I was pleasantly surprised with the packaging and the case and everything it came with.

Who234,

Adobewan

...I need to get a 18mm adapter or whatever size it is so I can use it with my water tube....
With that is mind, has anyone asked, considering the success of the BHolt(so far), when's the 18mm version coming? Sets of attys at both sizes would be suh-WEEEET!
The 18 mms might be a bit easier to clean given there could be more space as well between glass and bowl assembly.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi guys, my Bholt don't take the charge! The first time l charge it the light on the charger start green and turned red when it was full (with blue power led flashing on the battery), is it like that for you?

But after a whole night it is always green this morning, I try it but there is no juice (electricity), l'm worry, please give me an answer
And the wick (cleaned yesterday with iso bath) start to get poor performs after somes dabs....

I like this little vape but I'm really worry about longlife time!

PPN,

gvape

Just want everyone to know that this product may perform well at first but after getting sent a atty that didn't work and getting two more to replace that I now have none working. I have sent multiple emails and I have been put off and told they will get back to me about the issue. It's quite frustrating spending money on a device and it not working properly. Am I the only one getting wispy hits now. I think the idea for a gong adapter vape is great but I'm not going to give a company any more of my money if things break this quickly and nothing is done about it. I really wanted this thing to work and I have been trying to patiently wait, but it seems like I won't be getting very far.

gvape,
Top Bottom