Eatrocks

The plastic tipped stem finally broke on my air when I put my elbow on it when it was under the covers...just the tip broke off allowing easier access to scoop out all that reclaim. The normal short stem is in now. My fav is when I'm layin in bed playing battlefield 4 puffing on the air while it's layin on mah chest. I've switched to the cfx just based on battery life

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The plastic tipped stem finally broke on my air when I put my elbow on it when it was under the covers...just the tip broke off allowing easier access to scoop out all that reclaim. The normal short stem is in now. My fav is when I'm layin in bed playing battlefield 4 puffing on the air while it's layin on mah chest. I've switched to the cfx just based on battery life
Eating Rocks is hard on your teeth!

That was a popular saying in the 70's.

HomeFree

I like the cap... but not the sleeve.

My Air is pretty much only getting used on weekends now since getting a plug in vape.

The sleeve is pretty ugly to me, but it has function in that I don't worry about it slipping out of my hand and losing the ability to use my Air. I cut my sleeve so it doesn't block up the air holes in the top and also cut at the bottom so I can easily unscrew it to remove the battery. I made the mistake of storing the sleeve with some other herbs so it is now particularly ugly and green colored like it weathered in the sun or something. But I still like it because I have butterfingers. I tend to value function over form.

HomeFree,

StickyO

Potentially looking at my first ever vape. Been reading a lot on a subreddit, they recommended here.

Would the Air be a decent start? I almost want to go all out on the Mighty, but I've heard some CS issues exist with that company. Can't decide.

GetLeft

Can not go wrong with an Arizer Air.
It's pretty darn intuitive (I'm slow to pick up on things and the AA didn't slow me down even a little bit.)
It's pretty darn discrete (I use it in many places I never would have thought of before).
It's easy to store (few parts-the unit itself, a couple of glass stems, stem caps, batteries). I keep all this in the secret pocket of a butt pack that lies on the floor of my car.
It's top notch in the flavor department, especially when used at lower temps.
It's versatile (great to use for a couple of hits, great to use for a full session, can be used with a WT).
Just read the thread a bit to be aware of the slow draw design and how to properly load the stem. It's not a bong. It's not a desktop. It's a small battery-powered portable, so it's heat supply is limited. To vape well with it, one must draw slowly. If you're willing to deal with that, you'll have great results. I'm often amazed at the quality hits it delivers.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@AJS i think you get a little with both with the vortex. A longer mouthpiece than the standard Solo stem and extra airflow. I bought mine last summer. Not sure if anything has changed.

@beiberhole69 im not telling anybody they NEED a different mouthpiece. We offer suggestions around here. Some folks have lung issues and need an extended airpath and extra heat for pain. Folks use cannabis as medicine as well as for recreational purposes.

The AA works well for a lot of folks the way it is. What's so nice there are options out there.:)

Last edited:

Mainoffender

Potentially looking at my first ever vape. Been reading a lot on a subreddit, they recommended here.

Would the Air be a decent start? I almost want to go all out on the Mighty, but I've heard some CS issues exist with that company. Can't decide.
I own both the Air and Mighty. While I love the Mighty I'm on my third one in a year (power button problems). I've had my Air for 8 months and it's become my daily driver. Never an issue and with the right technique it provides just as satisfying an experience IMHO. Only using the Mighty once or twice a day as I'm tired of sending it back. S and B have made improvements so less problems than before for their portables but it's twice the price of the Air. Another AA advantage is replaceable batteries. S and B have started charging $90 USD for battery replacement on the Mighty. For a first vape you can't go wrong with the Air IMHO.
I'd also like to thanks others here for their advice. I'd mention names but am sure I'd miss someone. I've been watching for some time and your comments have gone a long way to making my Air purchase absolutely perfect.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I'd also like to thanks others here for their advice. I'd mention names but am sure I'd miss someone. I've been watching for some time and your comments have gone a long way to making my Air purchase absolutely perfect.
I agree. A lot of the people on the Air thread are incredibly helpful and don't mind if questions are asked that have already been asked. Everyone just wants to help. I love lurking this thread!

Been using the AA for over a year now still in peak condition going strongly. I still use the stock battery and usually get about 6 solid sessions from a full charge using a vc2 portable charger which is more than enough at around 50 minutes vaping.

Each session lasts 10 mins then times out with the option to enable or disable the sound and on average I get about 2 sessions with genuinely massive vape depending of course on quality of product. The best results I've had so far was mixing Dutch g13 haze and high grade hash and vaping them together, I was still getting huge vapour production from the same bowl by the time it ran out of charge.

The temps i use are usually green up to red until there is no vapour, even on red though I've never had any issues with harshness or heat and I use a short increased air flow stem, however I am a little concerned how this might affect my lungs as I often vape until there's nothing left at highest temp.

Flavour wise again it depends on product but luckily I usually get high grade which results in amazing flavour particularly for the first session on green or lower however personally even after it has lost most of its flavour I don't mind the taste at all and usually keep on vaping.

The high off the AA is nothing short of exceptional. Even when I've had mediocre products the AA pushes it to its THC limit and gets everything out of it usually resulting in satisfactory results when a joint or bong just won't cut it. It's also really stealthy, ive vaped in hotel rooms with the AA not an issue although the smell can be noticeable especially close up but nothing compared to smoke. Tips that have probably been mentioned before but just incase:

- if you can get a hold of high grade hash it will work wonders for huge long lasting vape sessions from a single bowl works best when mixed with bud or kief or all which is great if you plan to share with others

- when the stem is starting to get dark the reclaim can be scooped out using a paper clip or something similar and can be vaped again or put in a pipe or bong if you still combust at all

- AA leaves us with great quality abv which of course has multiple uses

Zarco

Hey guys i need some help.

Some days ago i used my AA until it had no battery left so i charged it later. Now today i tried to use it and it wouldnt turn on (it seems it had no battery because if i plug it in it worked fine).

Any thoughts?

Zarco,

AJS

Calm Consistency

Some days ago i used my AA until it had no battery left so i charged it later. Now today i tried to use it and it wouldnt turn on (it seems it had no battery because if i plug it in it worked fine).

Any thoughts?
Maybe coincidence? Take battery out and put it back in and make sure the back is tight. Mine sometimes randomly doesn't turn on.

AJS,

Any thoughts?

How long have you had your AA for?

Do you always run your AA until it has no battery? Meaning, do you run it until it shuts itself off and won't turn on until you charge it?

Do you have a spare battery to use?

BurtBigMacklin,

Zarco

How long have you had your AA for?

Do you always run your AA until it has no battery? Meaning, do you run it until it shuts itself off and won't turn on until you charge it?

Do you have a spare battery to use?

Ive had it for one months and only used it 3 times.

First time was with a full charge (2 auto shutdown cycles). So the second time i used it for one 10 min period and it shut down. Then i charged it (Say 1 week ago) and tried to use it today only to notice it wouldnt turn on so i had to charge it again.

I did notice the battery was upside down, negative pole facing upwards.

I dont have spare battery.

Modnote: Back to back posts merged

Ive been charging for like 1 hour, and the bottom led light flashes red/yellow. I can choose temps but thats it, if i unplug it doesnt turn on only when plugged. Should i leave it for another hour?

Is it normal that the light blinks like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zarco,

CarolKing

@Zarco it looks like you may need another battery. Let's hope that's all it is. I would try to completely charge it up before using. It's not good for the Aur to be used and charged at the same time. I know you are able to do that but it's not good for the batteries or the AA.

Hopefully you won't need to send it in for repair, that's a hassle.

@OF probably will respond. Do whatever he says.;)

Zarco

EDIT: I found the reason it was not charging! Just by sheer luck i tried to unscrew the battery lid while the AA was plugged in, after a few twists it turned flashing green. If i screw it too tight itseem the battery loses contact and donest charge.

Anyone else had this happen? I guess i got a faulty unit.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
EDIT: I found the reason it was not charging! Just by sheer luck i tried to unscrew the battery lid while the AA was plugged in, after a few twists it turned flashing green. If i screw it too tight itseem the battery loses contact and donest charge.

Anyone else had this happen? I guess i got a faulty unit.
Yeah my backend has issues but nothing a few twists doesn't instantly fix. Never found it concerning enough to talk about. Yours is a different story. Never seen all that.

Hey all I need assistance again. I have to say i love my Air so far. I got my LSV back from repair so I have only been using it on the go and at home on occasion. I feel it is an effiecent little device. The LSV will get the avb a shade darker but that's to be expected.

I am looking to get a GONG and hydro tube. The 14mm Turbo is not in stock however, the shorty turbo is. http://www.planetvape.ca/pvhegong-high-efficiency-gong-for-arizer-air.html
Is one better than the other?
I'm pairing it with this:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm-clear-glass-for-pinnacle-pro-dlx-hydro/237696558.html

thanks all, you guys know your shit and I appreciate it.

I'm Ron Burgundy?,
Reactions: OF

CarolKing

@I'm Ron Burgundy? The shorty has a bowl about half the size of a standard size. With the turbo you get a single bore hole with a screen so you will have good airflow with that. It depends if you want s smaller bowl or not. I like having a smaller bowl for my stem/mouthpiece myself. . Do you want a smaller bowl with your GonG?

Last edited:
Hmmm I'm not sure if I want a smaller bowl. I don't think it would be bad though...more like mirco-dosing. If the air flow is improved and I can finish the bowl quicker that may be beneficial. I'm just impatient and want water filtration lol.

I'm Ron Burgundy?,
Reactions: CarolKing

OF

sickmanfraud

Will you guys share your Arizer Air vaping techniques?

There is a Best of thread and @Bravesst has a link in his signature to a guide he wrote.

If you like the form factor of the mighty you may want to check out the Boundless CF or CFX.

You could get a CFX and an Arizer Air for the cost of a mighty.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Hey all I need assistance again. I have to say i love my Air so far. I got my LSV back from repair so I have only been using it on the go and at home on occasion. I feel it is an effiecent little device. The LSV will get the avb a shade darker but that's to be expected.

I am looking to get a GONG and hydro tube. The 14mm Turbo is not in stock however, the shorty turbo is. http://www.planetvape.ca/pvhegong-high-efficiency-gong-for-arizer-air.html
Is one better than the other?
I'm pairing it with this:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm-clear-glass-for-pinnacle-pro-dlx-hydro/237696558.html

thanks all, you guys know your shit and I appreciate it.

The hydrotube from sunshine smoke shop is a little less expensive, I think. And just use it w/ the plastic tip. If you find the draw restriction unbearable, then get a PVHES. I still haven't tried one yet, so maybe they are god's gift... but at over 3x the cost of the stock stems, and with questionable durability (according to the reviews on PV), I don't ever see me personally making the leap. Especially with the AA taking a step down from daily driver to weekend/portable unit.

Top Bottom