Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am just wondering if that could be upped to 430F. I like to be right around 425-428 if I can help it. It is not a huge deal because I can just slow the draw down and increase the temp.

Slightly Medicated,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Yea I figured as much. I can use that temp on some systems not all of them. The reason why is that I tend to rip stuff hard and fast so it cools the air down quickly. I tend to bump it up a little higher to compensate. I am so looking forward to trying this vaporizer out. I am up to 9 vaporizers now.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yea I figured as much. I can use that temp on some systems not all of them. The reason why is that I tend to rip stuff hard and fast so it cools the air down quickly. I tend to bump it up a little higher to compensate. I am so looking forward to trying this vaporizer out. I am up to 9 vaporizers now.

I hear ya, but the way this works is if you dont use it it will cook the herb, so once it heats 290F you gotta start drawing on it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
That makes since. The devices I tend to use at the higher temp I can pull my medicine away from the heat source in between hits. I could see how keeping it near the source between hits would be bad.

btw any update on when you will be taking pre-orders?

Slightly Medicated,

SD_haze

The thing is, vaporizer temperatures are not standardized, 400F on one is nowhere close to 400F on another. You only want to use digital read-outs as a reference point for that specific vaporizer.

For example, I get my first visible vapor on the supreme at only 250F, because that's just a reference point, never the temperature of the actual herb as its heated.

SD_haze,
Reactions: rufrothy

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That makes since. The devices I tend to use at the higher temp I can pull my medicine away from the heat source in between hits. I could see how keeping it near the source between hits would be bad.

btw any update on when you will be taking pre-orders?

by end of month i should have the second version of the prototype then we gonna put it to test and most likely production.

OF

That reminds me, time for a point something!

Ah, but how much better a point something than a pointless. I've known too many folks with lives based on the latter. They're largely not worth knowing.

None the less, the gentleman from 'the City' is right, it's 4:20 somewhere....

Thanks for asking, I'm sure lurkers worldwide are stoked for an answer too!

Boy, ain't that the simple truth?

OF

OF

We working on a inter dimensional payment gateway also.

It would be far more interesting to me if you were working on an inter dimensional delivery system.... Taking my money away at the speed of light is already a proven off-the-shelf technology you know.

OF

OF,

OF

you can say that again....., but you don't have to.
have you seen your gift from G, yet?
you have an avatar

I don't have to say it again, I can do cut and paste....at least sometimes I can......

I've no idea what G has on his twisted little mind, but I don't think I'll be answering the door until this all blows over.

Not sure what the last bit is, it's not a question or a true statement. I don't have a facebook page either, don't wear a watch any longer and my cell phone is in the car in case I have another flat tire. And since the battery is no doubt dead by now, the charger's there too. As you might imagine I don't tweet strangers either....what ever that is.

Thanks.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
here is your gift OF your new avatar. My idea done by a forum member who if he wants will chime in and claim it as his work. Up to him.

JudgeOFline.jpg

OF

here is your gift OF your new avatar. My idea done by a forum member who if he wants will chime in and claim it as his work. Up to him.

JudgeOFline.jpg

Thank you. I appreciate the thought.

I'll need to think about it, but my initial reaction is it's not the sort of image I'm comfortable conveying. I'm, in fact, saddened I'm seen this way I think. Some reflection is called for.

Again, thank you for the thought and efforts.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thank you. I appreciate the thought.

I'll need to think about it, but my initial reaction is it's not the sort of image I'm comfortable conveying. I'm, in fact, saddened I'm seen this way I think. Some reflection is called for.

Again, thank you for the thought and efforts.

OF

No brotha not the reflection you think it conveys, it is your technical skills that this reflects because what you say I almost always true, this what it conveys. Laws of nature.

Highly respected and always telling it how it is.

OF

No brotha not the reflection you think it conveys, it is your technical skills that this reflects because what you say I almost always true, this what it conveys. Laws of nature.

Highly respected and always telling it how it is.

Thanks, G, like I said, I need to chew on it a bit. This is supposed to be fun for most of us, it's easy to take things like this too seriously.

The other side of that is it seems like a bad plan to put an off putting picture next to advice you hope new guys are taking seriously. It's important not to intimidate folks, something I tend to do too much as it is. Then again, if you can scare the wimps off with a picture........

In the end I'll probably come around to the spirit it's intended to be, but for now I'm not there yet.

Thanks again, it's nice to be noticed you know.

OF

OF,
Reactions: t-dub

jpdnkstr

OF, I have read this entire thread, the entire Persei thread almost the entire Omicron thread also, and your advice and point of view are always worth a double take. My interpretation of the art is...... you had better listen when the gavel falls, whether you like what it's saying or not, it's worth hearing! Just my 2 cents, you have taught me a lot about these vapes, and it is much appreciated friend!

OF

OF, I have read this entire thread, the entire Persei thread almost the entire Omicron thread also, and your advice and point of view are always worth a double take. My interpretation of the art is...... you had better listen when the gavel falls, whether you like what it's saying or not, it's worth hearing! Just my 2 cents, you have taught me a lot about these vapes, and it is much appreciated friend!

Thanks very much, you've no idea how useful that is to me right now. Well maybe you do and you're just exceptionally perceptive, but your timing is spot on. 'A whimsical voice of reason' is the role I was looking for to help folks along with their quest for better MM solutions. I'm not a big fan of 'big clouds' as I see it as somewhat counter productive from a MM point of view and like all recreational use not really at the core of my reasons for being here. The interpretation you suggest fits in with that goal if it doesn't scare and intimidate folks. The last thing I want is to have what I take the trouble to think through and actually spell as best I can in an effort to communicate get lost along the way or dismissed because of a picture.

It's the unintended down side I'm worried about I guess. You know Barry Goldwater (who I think had at least some good ideas like so many well intended folks) once said 'we must assess each new law not in terms of the good it might do if correctly applied, but of the harm it might cause if incorrectly applied'. To amuse each other and scare off even a single Patient in pain who came here seeking relief would make the day a failure IMO.

Thanks very much for your honest opinion. I find it of great benefit. I think this is an excellent time to reflect on how we're seen from the outside, there's a huge amount at stake here besides 'bigger clouds'. What is hobby and recreation for some is quite literally part of life and death for others.

OF

Drastic

Vape4Life
Hello to all the good people on FC. Been lurking for a few months now and finally signed up.

First thing, a formal thank you to THC Scientific for your innovation, commitment to quality and helping patients in need. I'm sure I speak for many on this forum in saying, thank you great one:bowdown:

Have read through this thread, the universe adapter, and most of the Persei and Omicron and I can not wait to pre-order my 8!!!

I realize this is a conduction vape(would love a portable convection like my volcano), but as long as it performs its all good. I would like to see how the 8 top works. DubC or Sinclue when u get it, can you post some pics of the chamber just to see how it works or is this being kept under wraps for the time being?

And OF when I saw the avatar I totally got what THC and jpdnkstr were getting at, your like the judge of all vapes, hands down expert, Laws of Nature enforcer, but the mean looking judge guy does give me the willies, I definitely don't see you that way. Keep it up buddy, appreciate all your input.

Top Bottom