Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

DubCRider

I'm still deciding what to try.....

3826dbd2.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
you should put the herb in before you heat it up, this way it will start producing vapor soon as it reaches temperature.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Sold. That video is great. Looks like it preforms well. Hold a large amount of material. I am looking forward to purchasing one. Where do you pre-order? I keep throwing money at the screen but nothing seems to be happening. Help!

BTW I love the name. Futurama fan.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

DubCRider

you should put the herb in before you heat it up, this way it will start producing vapor soon as it reaches temperature.

I must have misplaced the instructions.....

I was learning with everyone else as they watched. I'm glad you didn't tell me how to use it, then I would have an advantage over a new customer getting it for the first time. Test like an Ape, not a tester.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I must have misplaced the instructions.....

I was learning with everyone else as they watched. I'm glad you didn't tell me how to use it, then I would have an advantage over a new customer getting it for the first time. Test like an Ape, not a tester.

That is why you of and sinclue are testing it, wanted to get feedback sO that we can write the instructions.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Here are mine......

• Fill
• Set Temp
• Use
• Drink Water
• Sleep

I'll try to come up with my version of a manual before sending it to SinClue.

I don't notice 'secure sharp objects', or 'update will'?

You must not be doing it right.....work on it?

OF

OF,

OF

I died at the end, it's the work of the devil!

I thought you might hurt yourself with that rascal. Didn't know it would kill you though.....

Glad you got better. Close call, Sinclue and I just about missed out completely.

Next big question is who's gonna keep an eye on Sinclue? Hey, if it makes it back to G intact, maybe that's a shakedown cruse for the books?

OF

OF,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I thought you might hurt yourself with that rascal. Didn't know it would kill you though.....

Glad you got better. Close call, Sinclue and I just about missed out completely.

Next big question is who's gonna keep an eye on Sinclue? Hey, if it makes it back to G intact, maybe that's a shakedown cruse for the books?

OF

Great vid (he says wiping the drool off his mouth).

Perhaps OF and I shouldn't be watching these and reading comments until we've had our shot?

I'll start padding my testing area!

Sinclue,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Great vid (he says wiping the drool off his mouth).

Perhaps OF and I shouldn't be watching these and reading comments until we've had our shot?

I'll start padding my testing area!

Get the diapers old man because this will make you poop the old undies. I hope not, but you left the door wide open for that joke.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

SlideOrDie

That's what I've been stuck on, using The Hammer or The 8 to test how effective they are vaporizing paper. I hear black ink has some medicinal benefits.....

I'm just waiting on YouTube!

(Edit:)

Here it is! Comment, click like, and share!

Great video Dub! LOL my favorite part of the video is at 8:17... "That's about point something..."

DubCRider

It goes from 300-500*F. At the end I cranked it up to 380*F or something, I say in the vid.

DubCRider,
Top Bottom