Tetra P80

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
on demand needs 2-3 draws to supply the displayed temperature from a cold heater. setting the device 10 to 30 degrees hotter will quickly heat things up. i recommend 230degC for solid on demand hits from cold or using the warmup mode indeed if the goal is a full first hit. ONE hit during warmup is also possible, the second can combust!

Million thanks for the info!

I am going to tinker around with on demand more, but damn I am just in LOVE. It was the last vape I used last night, and the first this morning. Cheers brother!

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Tweakz

dron19

Hoping there's one in Zebrano this time since their site messed me up on the last one... fingers crossed!

Arbornaut

on demand needs 2-3 draws to supply the displayed temperature from a cold heater. setting the device 10 to 30 degrees hotter will quickly heat things up. i recommend 230degC for solid on demand hits from cold or using the warmup mode indeed if the goal is a full first hit. ONE hit during warmup is also possible, the second can combust!

Thanks @funkyjunky ! I appreciate the tips! Makes perfect sense. Just needs a good heat soak with all that glass in the heater, and needs a bit more heat because of that. It's a small trade off for the benefits of this awesome design.

Edit: these tips worked like charm. Just bumped my temp up 210 with a warm up, and then stepped up to 230 - every hit was very full and satisfying right until the end. My bowl was definitely dark roasted, with only really my final hit thinning out and having that "roasted" taste. I'm blown away how well this vape performs in every mode, and even keeps up thru a decent sized bong.

Thanks again Funky, you're a vaporizer wizard!

Cheers!!! :D

Last edited:

Arbornaut

Hoping there's one in Zebrano this time since their site messed me up on the last one... fingers crossed!

Did you get an error page when finalizing the purchase? That happened to me, but luckily it went thru fine using my phone instead.

PLEASE DELETE! didnt mean to offend with replying to people separately - didnt know what was against rules. My mistake.

Last edited:
Arbornaut,
Reactions: dron19

dron19

Did you get an error page when finalizing the purchase? That happened to me, but luckily it went thru fine using my phone instead.
Yes but before I even entered my cc info.. was weird... spent 15min going emails back and forth then someone else got it before they could resolve anything.... Severe disappointment esp since I did nothing wrong... hoping to try again nothing more I can do...

Arbornaut, just an fyi... they really really don't like the double posts here... better to go back and edit your original post... wanted to be sure you knew the rule is all... :)

Last edited:
dron19,

androponic

vaped.
i had one checked out but the purchase was denied as a fraud by my bank. how do you get around this if you are in the USA like me? this has never happened with any other worldwide purchases i make. but the merchant he uses is one i have never seen before. by the time i can verify the transaction they are gonzo.

dron19

i had one checked out but the purchase was denied as a fraud by my bank. how do you get around this if you are in the USA like me?
Call your cc peeps to let them know you are making a purchase internationally and not to block it as it is time sensitive... could give them vendor name and address too...

HighLads

couldnt check out with my card. I kept getting an error when I went to the post finance site. Tried my phone too but got same

edit: same error as above

HighLads,
Reactions: dron19

Redline

Does anyone have his number number, I am trying to send payment through zoom, but i need his telephone number to complete it. @funkyjunky

Redline,

Redline

So I got a p80 in Purpleheart :love: Hope my payment will arrive without any problems. Decide to do it with a bank transfer because I live in Germany. Can’t wait to try it out :love:
I did the same thing, did you have to enter his phone number? I just have to fill that area in to send it.

Redline,

dron19

https://imgur.com/a/3YaI7Jk

Is this the same error you guys were getting? Tried to checkout multiple times in different browsers while the items were in stock. Sent an email out to support; well see what happens. :(
Yes looks same...but its been a couple months... i got my error before I even got a chance to enter the cc info. I buy parts from Finland all the time too.... so i knew it wasn't me

dron19,

GerVn_Vap0rist

I did the same thing, did you have to enter his phone number? I just have to fill that area in to send it.

no I didn’t send it with xoom. I did a european bank transfer with my online banking. Never did a payment with xoom before

GerVn_Vap0rist,

dimmusp

Man... Why do the best vapes have to be handmade by a single guy (TETRA P80, Tinymight) and a pain to get? :huh:

All the mass market ones that you can buy reliably and get in your hands in a reasonable amount of time are inferior in some way.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Man... Why do the best vapes have to be handmade by a single guy (TETRA P80, Tinymight) and a pain to get? :huh:

All the mass market ones that you can buy reliably and get in your hands in a reasonable amount of time are inferior in some way.

I think you answered your question!
I feel like a lot of people slept on these until he came out with TP80... But yeah, part of being the best means carefully made by one person, which means less made for everyone and no broad retail ready to go. To be fair we are still very early in this product's life, so even moreso there is a vapor land rush now, just part of the game unfortunately (on top of the current craziness)

WilliaDev

Just had the worlds worst tease. I had already paid for the P80 and some accessories, but got an email a couple minutes later saying that someone else had bought the one I got and I would be given a refund. Please fix your system or make a list for people to sign up for it like Bud is doing for the G43, because that felt like a kick to the nuts after waiting a couple months to get one.

Top Bottom