Tetra P80

Slickwilly

yea i got it. during these times everything is delayed. forwarded to abroad means it is on the way. at least its in the international zone of the airport. not many flights go out to you guys at the moment, thats likely the cause for the delayed shipments. to start enquiries with our postal carrier is too early right now. swiss post even states that everything is delayed and they cannot hold up what they predict. please be patient, i am confident it will arrive!
Thank you for responding also. :tup:

My TetraX Lucy and I say and little prayer ever night hoping her sibling makes it home safe and sound :wave:

Slickwilly,

vapeverythingnyc

Haha yeah, here is my collection below. On left is marine blue painted poplar OG Tubo Evic from the second ever production batch I believe (since been updated to final version, with repainted body and rebuilt heater after a little tumble), then in middle is custom built one of the final Tubo Dual made with then-new Tetra heater in padauk with bubbles heater cutout, and finally on left is my red violet painted poplar Tetra P80 from the first production batch:

IMG-20200403-122005079.jpg

IMG-20200403-121853790.jpg

I'll have to retake these again at some point with a better camera, apologies for this potato phone and the poor lighting (for padauk especially)...

That marine blue OG is gorgeous. I know this is a very long shot, but if you ever decide to sell it, please add me to that list!

hoyo77

yea i got it. during these times everything is delayed. forwarded to abroad means it is on the way. at least its in the international zone of the airport. not many flights go out to you guys at the moment, thats likely the cause for the delayed shipments. to start enquiries with our postal carrier is too early right now. swiss post even states that everything is delayed and they cannot hold up what they predict. please be patient, i am confident it will arrive!
LMAOF.....well @funkyjunky it just made it to New York....i am going to learn to trust your kung fu its the bee's knees!!!

dimmusp

New drop coming tomorrow! Good luck everyone ;)

"
I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be 10+ Pre-built Tetra P80s available for custom order, along with new coloured and fumed nubs, and WPAs with carbs

Orders will be open from :

Sunday 5th April - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time!) - -

USA time: 3PM (East) / 12PM (West)

The new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91

Stems/Adapters : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=64

We'll list the new items at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.
  • If you want to add anything extra after you've set up your order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
  • Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent.
"

Redline

For those of you that have ordered before, will the pre built ones be a new item under that link or will it be under the Tetra p80 - custom section? Just gotta figure out what part of the page I should be refreshing lol.
Thanks.

Arbornaut

New drop coming tomorrow! Good luck everyone ;)

"
I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be 10+ Pre-built Tetra P80s available for custom order, along with new coloured and fumed nubs, and WPAs with carbs

Orders will be open from :

Sunday 5th April - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time!) - -

USA time: 3PM (East) / 12PM (West)

The new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91

Stems/Adapters : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=64

We'll list the new items at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.
  • If you want to add anything extra after you've set up your order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
  • Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent.
"

Good luck everyone! I'm loving my TP80 and it was very much worth the wait.

Theres a video from funkyjunky on the first page showing a carbed WPA in action, which is very cool. Coloured nubs sound really cool too! I'd love a black or red nub.

Arbornaut,

Arbornaut

For those of you that have ordered before, will the pre built ones be a new item under that link or will it be under the Tetra p80 - custom section? Just gotta figure out what part of the page I should be refreshing lol.
Thanks.

From what I recall, the pre-builds were listed on the TetraP80 main page individually with a picture and price that you could click on and checkout. I ordered a custom one however, so I dont know the whole process. When I finished I went back and there were still a bunch of pre-builds available on the main page.

Edit: by main page I mean the main TetraP80 page, not the Lamart home page. Basically, the link Paddy had in the email takes you right there. They should show up right on that page if they are pre-built.

Redline

From what I recall, the pre-builds were listed on the TetraP80 main page individually with a picture and price that you could click on and checkout. I ordered a custom one however, so I dont know the whole process. When I finished I went back and there were still a bunch of pre-builds available on the main page.

Thank you!

Redline

The prebuilts are very nice from what i have seen on his last 2 drops. i think he has some prebuilts listed on the first page when he announced this device.

So it says: "There will be 10+ Pre-built Tetra P80s available for custom order"

Does that mean there is only pre built ones, or only customs, or both? Lol sorry I'm kind of confused.

Redline,

Arbornaut

Does that mean there is only pre built ones, or only customs, or both? Lol sorry I'm kind of confused.

Ya, that is a bit confusing! But based on the last drop message, I feel like it would have been more specific if both were available.

This is what the last drop notification said -

"There will be 15 Tetra P80s and 5 Tetra Xs available for custom order, along with a few prebuilt Tetra P80's."

Arbornaut,
Reactions: Redline

jr1xt1

Does anyone know if there will be a 4/20 sale with the ability to order a p80 then? Or if this next drop is the best opportunity to pick one up. Feeling ready to retire my goboof Alfa and pick up a big boy portable vape.

jr1xt1,

hoyo77

that means 10 slots to order a custom tetra and then he will also have some pre builts for sale and ready for shipping

hoyo77,
Reactions: Redline

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
that means 10 slots to order a custom tetra and then he will also have some pre builts for sale and ready for shipping

That's not right. Ralph lost access to his lazer due to the pandemic and can't do any more custom models. These are prebuilt from existing shells. It's just like 2 pages ago...

the laser is inaccessible for the time being, therefore no custom build slots will be opened up.
there are a few shells cut and i will build through them and have prebuilt units available.

Redline

Looking to buy a tetra p80 tomorrow, was curious on where you put your credit card info, is it after you complete the order? Under payment info, it just says credit card or banking account and goes to the complete order without filling in the card info. Any one that has ordered before have an answer? Thanks

Redline,

Arbornaut

Looking to buy a tetra p80 tomorrow, was curious on where you put your credit card info, is it after you complete the order? Under payment info, it just says credit card or banking account and goes to the complete order without filling in the card info. Any one that has ordered before have an answer? Thanks

Yes, it is after you complete your order. I have no idea why, but it would not complete the order for me on my PC, but luckily it went thru fine using my phone.

Arbornaut,
Reactions: dimmusp

vapeaveli420

Does the tetra p80 have oC and FH temps or is it just wattage on power mode through the mod? I don’t want to use “temp control mode” I just want to set a temp then temp step like I can with my mighty. Is this possible with tetra? Thanks. Stay safe!

vapeaveli420,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does the tetra p80 have oC and FH temps or is it just wattage on power mode through the mod? I don’t want to use “temp control mode” I just want to set a temp then temp step like I can with my mighty. Is this possible with tetra? Thanks. Stay safe!

Yes it comes set for temp control out of the box, that is how to use it, temp stepping works great and it even has a built in temp step session mode that goes up automatically for you!

Shit Snacks,

vapeaveli420

Yes it comes set for temp control out of the box, that is how to use it, temp stepping works great and it even has a built in temp step session mode that goes up automatically for you!
Thanks man! You always reply to my messages you know your stuff lol. Hm how would you say this compares to the tinymight in your opinion?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I use mine set to temp as well.

I am curious, what is everyones settings and which mode do you all prefer?

IMO I get the best extraction from Cruise mode and pull it hard till it stops. I keep it HOT for full fast extraction, with my unit 440*F is the temp at which I can pull it as hard as I want until the clouds stop, and also have no hint or risk of combustion.

I really am digging this vape signature.

FlyingLow,

Arbornaut

I use mine set to temp as well.

I am curious, what is everyones settings and which mode do you all prefer?

IMO I get the best extraction from Cruise mode and pull it hard till it stops. I keep it HOT for full fast extraction, with my unit 440*F is the temp at which I can pull it as hard as I want until the clouds stop, and also have no hint or risk of combustion.

I really am digging this vape signature.

You're not alone there! Only been using mine a couple days, but I definitely get the best hits out of cruise mode. I do the initial warm up mode straight to cruise, and I'm getting about 4 good hits out of a 3/4 loaded basket at 200c.

On-demand isn't bad, but cruise mode seems fool proof. With on demand I'm finding I need to use warm up mode every hit, otherwise I don't get a very full hit. Not a huge deal, but it doesn't feel truly on demand. I'm sure I just need to get a feel for it more, and maybe I'll find a good groove for on demand use eventually. If anyone has any tips or tricks to get on-demand pumping clouds with ease that'd be awesome. I actually kind of bought it to replace my Crafty, as a heavy hitting session vape, so I really don't mind using it in cruise mode. What I've found myself doing alot was putting it on warm up, then with cruise I do a couple good hits back to back, then stop. After a brief pause I then use cruise mode again for another couple hits, and then a bump the temp up a bit to finish off with a couple more smaller hits. While I'm not using on demand mode, I feel like it's still half on demand and half session. Kind of a mix of both worlds which is nice.

I'm wondering if I just need a higher temp for on demand use. I havnt gone any higher than 210 degrees Celsius. My sweet spot for most portable vapes is 390°f, so 200°c is what I have been using most. Can I switch to °f by the way? It's what I'm used to with vapes, even tho I'm Canadian and use celcius for the weather. Lol

As for draw technique, I'm starting off slow but then I speed up as I go, for what feels like an 8-10 second draw.

Mmm and I do love the vape signature. It definitely has a more "pure" taste compared to others. It's really bringing out the blueberry in my blue mataro strain. Using the glass insert with the capsule stem, with the lid off of the capsule, seems to be my favorite. The small diameter of the glass insert is blasting me with concentrated terpenes, and is making my lips smach every time like I just put a candy in my mouth. No joke! I'm sure that depends on the weed tho. I have a pretty mild CBD flower that has kind of a muted taste even with the TP80.

Anyway, that's about all I have right now. I'm still so new with it, but I think it's getting better every day the more I use it.

Hope everyone starts getting their TP80 from the last drop soon (probably!) And good luck to everyone who wants to score a beauty pre-build today. :D

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
on demand needs 2-3 draws to supply the displayed temperature from a cold heater. setting the device 10 to 30 degrees hotter will quickly heat things up. i recommend 230degC for solid on demand hits from cold or using the warmup mode indeed if the goal is a full first hit. ONE hit during warmup is also possible, the second can combust!

Top Bottom