Tetra P80

Joeguito

Been using the Ghost since it came out and to me, using basket loads, the tetra p80 hits harder. Really haven't used the Ghost since the p80 showed up.
Honestly I am in love with it but it’s so pricey especially the one I like, it’s like firewood 5 when it came out I was totally in love and it’s not a really hard hitter but with kief its good and I like because of the small bowls but p80 those heaters look crazy

Joeguito,
Reactions: dzoinp

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I also favor my P80.

The ghost does offer excellent cool hits for the first two draws, but IMO the ghost is not as effective at medicating. Additionally, I find the Ghost does not work well with all strains and cures. When paired right it can RIP, but sometimes other strains are less stellar.

The P80 is less picky, I find it milks whatever you give it.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've not really found any dislikes with it... but it is still new to me.

If I had to nit pick, I did dislike the nub not being able to fully drain and dry after a cleaning. BUT there are so many other mouthpiece options and everyone will have their preferences.

I do find it is demanding on batteries, but that is not a problem... get more batteries!

Super low maintenance.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Screenshot-20200401-104419.jpg

Outdone yourself yet again @funkyjunky!

Arbornaut

Screenshot-20200401-104419.jpg

Outdone yourself yet again @funkyjunky!

Holy crap!!! The things I had NO idea could be done, but definitely could NOT afford to be done anyway. Lol

Very cool looking, and if I ever have the money I'll know better for the eventual Tetra T1000 in the future.

Everyone's awesome designs put my plain purple heart one to shame, but I'll love it just the same when it gets here.

Arbornaut

https://ibb.co/RQ40jhC
https://ibb.co/ZJzgbFg
https://ibb.co/cb1hBTV

Arrived safe and sound in Canada today! Absolutely in love with it right away, and I'm loving both on-demand and cruise/session. I think my favorite mp is the capsule stem with the long bent insert and a-maze cooler. I very HIGHLY recommend! Plus it makes for a really good 14mm wpa, and another plus is that vapcaps fit! So, that's an A++ for the capsule stems imo. Just getting used to it with a couple bowls got me absolutely blasted, and I was making huge clouds - especially in cruise mode. Really impressed with it, and I think it will quickly become my favorite all around dry herb vape.

Thanks @funkyjunky!!! :)

Shit Snacks

https://ibb.co/RQ40jhC
https://ibb.co/ZJzgbFg
https://ibb.co/cb1hBTV

Arrived safe and sound in Canada today! Absolutely in love with it right away, and I'm loving both on-demand and cruise/session. I think my favorite mp is the capsule stem with the long bent insert and a-maze cooler. I very HIGHLY recommend! Plus it makes for a really good 14mm wpa, and another plus is that vapcaps fit! So, that's an A++ for the capsule stems imo. Just getting used to it with a couple bowls got me absolutely blasted, and I was making huge clouds - especially in cruise mode. Really impressed with it, and I think it will quickly become my favorite all around dry herb vape.

Thanks @funkyjunky!!! :)

No slouch in the looks department! Enjoy!

im not a robot

@Arbornaut really nice color combo you chose with the padauk (?) & beech (?) stem. i have been eying the p80 for a while & am not in the market atm, but really like the idea of those wooden capsule stems, so flexible. and wooden.

im not a robot,
Reactions: Arbornaut

Arbornaut

@Arbornaut really nice color combo you chose with the padauk (?) & beech (?) stem. i have been eying the p80 for a while & am not in the market atm, but really like the idea of those wooden capsule stems, so flexible. and wooden.

Its actually purple heart, but the flash definitely brought out some red for sure. As for the colour combo with the stem, that was just by chance but I'm glad it looks good. I had a tight budget but really wanted a capsule stem, and that was the cheapest option. There were some really beautiful purple heart and black capsule stems that would have matched perfectly, but thankfully the contrast between the Ash and purpleheart wood is growing on me for sure. The short capsule stem with just the short glass insert and a-maze cooler works surprisingly well, and will be my new "on the go" stem for both my TP80 and Milaana. :D

Shit Snacks

Did you request the Octo, or was that Funky's idea?

It is fucking BEAUTIFUL!

I'm not sure who you're asking, but it is not mine... judging by the post it seems like funky may have kept the Octo for himself? :brow::ko:

I do remember mentioning an octopus design would be cool when I was ordering my custom Tetra Dual, but didn't want to go full on custom with my own design, so just had the bubble cut out in my padauk... Maybe I inspired him? :lol:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Next level right there! What a GEM!

This was my first purchase in your line, and now that I know what I know and have seen [felt and vaped and appreciated] your craftsmanship, I am definitely going for all the bells and whistles on my next device from you! These are BEASTS and I am quickly falling for its performance and aesthetics.

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
yea i got it. during these times everything is delayed. forwarded to abroad means it is on the way. at least its in the international zone of the airport. not many flights go out to you guys at the moment, thats likely the cause for the delayed shipments. to start enquiries with our postal carrier is too early right now. swiss post even states that everything is delayed and they cannot hold up what they predict. please be patient, i am confident it will arrive!

hoyo77

yea i got it. during these times everything is delayed. forwarded to abroad means it is on the way. at least its in the international zone of the airport. not many flights go out to you guys at the moment, thats likely the cause for the delayed shipments. to start enquiries with our postal carrier is too early right now. swiss post even states that everything is delayed and they cannot hold up what they predict. please be patient, i am confident it will arrive!

thanks for responding and i will be patient. in the middle of a corporate relocation so i paniced a little bit when i got the response back from the the Swiss post office.

Shit Snacks

Ah! I thought you landed that piece!

Next level right there! What a GEM!

This was my first purchase in your line, and now that I know what I know and have seen [felt and vaped and appreciated] your craftsmanship, I am definitely going for all the bells and whistles on my next device from you! These are BEASTS and I am quickly falling for its performance and aesthetics.

Haha yeah, here is my collection below. On left is marine blue painted poplar OG Tubo Evic from the second ever production batch I believe (since been updated to final version, with repainted body and rebuilt heater after a little tumble), then in middle is custom built one of the final Tubo Dual made with then-new Tetra heater in padauk with bubbles heater cutout, and finally on left is my red violet painted poplar Tetra P80 from the first production batch:

IMG-20200403-122005079.jpg

IMG-20200403-121853790.jpg

I'll have to retake these again at some point with a better camera, apologies for this potato phone and the poor lighting (for padauk especially)...

Top Bottom