Tetra P80

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I came on to ask the same as squirrel... I was hanging out with my baby and lost time (it was awesome though!).

Would love to see some pics of the devices everyone scooped up this round!

The new glass stems are FIRE! Loving the blue/gold fumed stems.
My smoked nub and smoked bent spikey arrived this week and I am loving them. Haven't even used the nub yet, but the bent spiked is fantastic! I am so excited to try a woody/glass stem soon as well.

For anyone wondering, it was right on 4 weeks for delivery.

dimmusp

I came on to ask the same as squirrel... I was hanging out with my baby and lost time (it was awesome though!).

Would love to see some pics of the devices everyone scooped up this round!

The new glass stems are FIRE! Loving the blue/gold fumed stems.
My smoked nub and smoked bent spikey arrived this week and I am loving them. Haven't even used the nub yet, but the bent spiked is fantastic! I am so excited to try a woody/glass stem soon as well.

For anyone wondering, it was right on 4 weeks for delivery.
You should update your signature so we can see where the TETRA P80 ranks in your collection ;)

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Hi

I've ordered a couple of times and haven't had a problem. If your bank is having an issue with a foreign charge, give them a call so they can flag it as legitimate.

Sorry but you do need a bit of patience as this is a one-person operation trying to support a worldwide business. He does a great job but it's different then companies that are more mass-producing stuff. All his shipments have been perfect. I do love his work immensely.

David

tokenknifeguy

Anyone know if the lamart will be making anymore of the tetrax or is it just the p80 now? I've tried emailing him but no response. Didn't see any tetras on the last drop but I was 8 mins late to the drop and maybe they just sold out, even though there was still 1 p80 left.

tokenknifeguy,

GoldenBud

Anyone know if the lamart will be making anymore of the tetrax or is it just the p80 now? I've tried emailing him but no response. Didn't see any tetras on the last drop but I was 8 mins late to the drop and maybe they just sold out, even though there was still 1 p80 left.
Yeah. that's the only way people can use his heater with 2-3 batteries mod, i don't see a reason he will stop making TETRAx.
20/4 coming and it depends how much supplies he's got. if he's running out of something, he won't open the 20/4 drop or just make it smaller, but I think 20/4 coming big time...

GoldenBud,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
we will have a 4/20 sale of course but no tetra p80s. after the mess on the weekend with so many units sold twice because the shop system needs a few seconds to update the database after a purchase is done :bang::argh: it doesnt make sense to draw even more people towards this particular item. maybe we can have a specific sale later this year when things have calmed down a bit.

very sorry for everyone who got screwed by the system and got the order in but then got refunded. i absolutely understand the frustration. please try again next time, contact me if you got a unit refunded this drop and cannot buy a unit next drop. thank you for the interest and the patience, really appreciat it! :love:

pictures from the batch (+a few from last drop were available for purchase this time):

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Hi Everyone

I saw on the Lamart website this morning that there was a quantity of 1 for the P80 so I ordered it. I hope this isn't a website error. I'd really recommend checking back regularly and as soon as you see a quantity of what you want to place an order.

David

madhockeydad,
Reactions: muunch

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Hi Everyone

I saw on the Lamart website this morning that there was a quantity of 1 for the P80 so I ordered it. I hope this isn't a website error. I'd really recommend checking back regularly and as soon as you see a quantity of what you want to place an order.

David
Well it turns out it was a mistake and the order has been refunded. I’ll just keep my eyes open. He said the laser is not available right now so there must be parts or something waiting to be fixed.

madhockeydad,

dimmusp

we will have a 4/20 sale of course but no tetra p80s. after the mess on the weekend with so many units sold twice because the shop system needs a few seconds to update the database after a purchase is done :bang::argh: it doesnt make sense to draw even more people towards this particular item. maybe we can have a specific sale later this year when things have calmed down a bit.

Ah, that's unfortunate. Do you know more or less when the TETRA P80 will be available again?

Thanks

dimmusp,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Those hieroglyphics are sick!

Someone asked above, where the P80 fits into my rotation. It is now my most used flower device. It is top of class for all things I care about. No restriction, insane flavor, full extraction.

I have been using it more than my ENano, Omnivap, MiniVap, Ghost, Lotus, Ambit, etc... P80 is getting more time than all of them. it is hugely medicating, love the vapor signature, extracts fully, easy to clean, maintain, RIPS a lung out, there is nothing to knock about it.

Though classified a portable, I am using this at home in place of all my other devices.

Honeymoon phase not wearing off at all. I am falling more and more in love with it... just need more batteries.

What charger is everyone using for their batteries? I currently have one that charges two at a time, but think I need to upgrade to something larger with 4 ports. My tired old batteries only get 2-3 Cruise sessions before going too low to operate, new batteries I am getting 4.

Additionally, what c-rating and mAh would you all consider ideal?

@hoyo77 sent me a good place to shop for batteries. They seem to have inexpensive prices and wide selections. https://www.18650batterystore.com

Last edited:

hoyo77

Those hieroglyphics are sick!

Someone asked above, where the P80 fits into my rotation. It is now my most used flower device. It is top of class for all things I care about. No restriction, insane flavor, full extraction.

I have been using it more than my ENano, Omnivap, MiniVap, Ghost, Lotus, Ambit, etc... P80 is getting more time than all of them. it is hugely medicating, love the vapor signature, extracts fully, easy to clean, maintain, RIPS a lung out, there is nothing to knock about it.

Though classified a portable, I am using this at home in place of all my other devices.

Honeymoon phase not wearing off at all. I am falling more and more in love with it... just need more batteries.

What charger is everyone using for their batteries? I currently have one that charges two at a time, but think I need to upgrade to something larger with 4 ports. My tired old batteries only get 2-3 Cruise sessions before going too low to operate, new batteries I am getting 4.

Additionally, what c-rating and mAh would you all consider ideal?

@hoyo77 sent me a good place to shop for batteries. They seem to have inexpensive prices and wide selections. https://www.18650batterystore.com
i caught the deal of the day special from there and got 6 molicel 26As for 3.99 each and free shipping. they have some good 4 port chargers on there as well.

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
can really recommend the xtar st2
https://www.nkon.nl/de/xtar-st2-bat...HlkcUGUddj4BUSifzsDoAWxzHclnd13RoCg-AQAvD_BwE

coupled with a 60watts USB c charger ot cam charge at 4A, 2 batteries in 30minutes. disclaimer they will likely lose capacity sooner. the charger can charger slower too, but the qu5icl charge is a great option. you definitely need to make an effort if you want to run out of juice with 3 batteries.

also have a nitecore q2 and q4, they can charge at 2A.
the nitecore D2 and D4 which are often recommended (and i have as well) charge with 1A max and are older but tried and true tech.

Redline

I was lucky enough to get one, I absolutely cannot wait to get it :D. People that have ordered in the past from the states. How long did it take to recieve it, once it was shipped?
Thanks

Redline,

dabotr

I was lucky enough to get one, I absolutely cannot wait to get it :D. People that have ordered in the past from the states. How long did it take to recieve it, once it was shipped?
Thanks
It can take a bit. Here's the history of mine going through the process:
Date Added Status Comment
17/01/2020 Complete
17/01/2020 Complete
20/01/2020 Building
03/02/2020 Packaging
08/02/2020 Shipped
03/03/2020 Received (Midwest USA)
I chose the cheapest shipping option. Currently waiting on accessories shipped 18/03/2020.Went with the second tier shipping option on this, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference.

Redline

It can take a bit. Here's the history of mine going through the process:
Date Added Status Comment
17/01/2020 Complete
17/01/2020 Complete
20/01/2020 Building
03/02/2020 Packaging
08/02/2020 Shipped
03/03/2020 Received (Midwest USA)
I chose the cheapest shipping option. Currently waiting on accessories shipped 18/03/2020.Went with the second tier shipping option on this, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference.

Thank you!

Redline,

Bazinga

Just got notified that mine is in the packaging stage. Based on your timeline it appears that I have another 3 weeks before I get mine.

Bazinga,

dabotr

Just got notified that mine is in the packaging stage. Based on your timeline it appears that I have another 3 weeks before I get mine.
At least. I think a previous post mentioned shipping times are being impacted by the vrus.

dabotr,

EddIW

Just checked my bank account statement to see that I was charged £2890.11 on the 5th of april for my p80 order instead of £278.21. Kind of freaking out right now. Emailed lamart hoping this is resolved ASAP

EDIT: Lamart has issued the refund already not even an hour after emailing him. No longer freaking out fully :)

Last edited:

klusion

So I have been using the tetra p80 for about a week now and am impressed with certain functionality, and struggling with others. When my p80 is attached to my 2 foot water piece and put on cruise mode it nearly milks out the entire tube (semi packed basket screen, 380f). When trying to use my nub mouthpiece with the same setting and a semi packed basket screen I have a hard time producing vapor. I even pack lightly and hit upside down for the first hit like recommended a few pages back. It leads me to believe it is related to air flow? Any recommendations or tips on using the nub mouthpiece? I also purchased a whip, which I think will help with air flow, but after receiving it, failed to realize how I was going to clean the whip without affecting the yarn wrapped around it. Will ISO affect the color and integrity of the yarn? The performance on the water piece alone is amazing I just would like to try and get the full functionality out of the device. I have read good things about the dosing capsule mouthpieces and will be buying one shortly. Here is a picture of my p80 and whip. https://imgur.com/cPkY8us

Last edited:

Arbornaut

Sweet TetraP80 and matching whip @klusion !

I was having a similar problem, but more so when using on demand mode. Funky recommended that I use higher temps, and it worked like a charm. It was strange using such a high temps at first, but in reality I doubt the actual load is reaching that exact temp displayed. I find I'm starting at 410 both directly and thru a dry water peice, and I'm getting a very satisfying amount of vapor and flavor. I also always use the warm up mode with three clicks before I start a session- for both on demand and cruise mode. I was avoiding packing the joint at first, but with a higher temp like 420, I'm finding it to work really great as well. I would just try doing what you're already doing, but bump the temp to 410 to start. Dont be afraid to go even higher aswell, since Funky recommended 210-330°c to get dense vapor right off the bat.

Hope that helps! I'm still new with mine as well, so I'm sorry I can't help more.

Top Bottom