Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

sauhamm

I have a question for everyone: what if, you order walnut and this is what you got...
FJF06r7.jpg

These are worm holes and I was personally glad I could save some of that, but it is slightly bumpy over the holes. I'm torn as to whether this is just cool to me, and not really sellable, or would you be happy to get something like this?

looks like i got a little of that wormy action with my walnut brick :)

BdN2o
06TM5Xr.jpg

sauhamm

Welcome to fuck combustion great vape for your debut

well i've had a firefly2, crafty, grasshopper, lotus + wpa, mflb... so technically this is my 5th entry in the vape-files... but i love this thing, i have this affinity for wood (i wear wood glasses, can often be found out and about wearing a wood bow tie) so i started with the launch box but didn't like the harshness of the hit...
but this thing is crazy - flame to vapor in less than 5 seconds - my initial impression is very positive

thanks for the welcome - i've been a lurker for a while :)

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
@sauhamm that is literally the only one we sent out with the wormy walnut. If you are not satisfied I'll gladly swap out the body...though it seems you appreciate the uniqueness. Thanks for buying a Brick and don't hesitate to hit us up if you have any questions.

sauhamm

@StickyBricks i already knew you'd show up and be awesome, i've been following this thread from page 1 and your customer service is a sideways 8 on the 1 to 10 scale
i have no problems with it and my first session exceeded expectations - feathering the carb and adjusting torch height got me everything from wispy cool vapor to a big cloud. along with the crafty this is one of the few devices i've owned that surpasses the hype

thanks for the offer to swap, i'm more than happy with my wormy-walnut brick :)

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@sauhamm that is literally the only one we sent out with the wormy walnut. If you are not satisfied I'll gladly swap out the body...though it seems you appreciate the uniqueness. Thanks for buying a Brick and don't hesitate to hit us up if you have any questions.

@StickyBricks i already knew you'd show up and be awesome, i've been following this thread from page 1 and your customer service is a sideways 8 on the 1 to 10 scale
i have no problems with it and my first session exceeded expectations - feathering the carb and adjusting torch height got me everything from wispy cool vapor to a big cloud. along with the crafty this is one of the few devices i've owned that surpasses the hype

thanks for the offer to swap, i'm more than happy with my wormy-walnut brick :)
You've got a one of a kind unit @sauhamm, that's something worth cherishing! :D

I think Sticky Bricks Labs provides the best customer service experience I've had, period. That's a statement I don't make lightly. There's a lot of people on FC alone that provide stellar service. What sets SBL apart?

I've never seen anyone so proactive when it comes to customer service. One time I posted about a minor concern and @StickyBricks contacted me almost immediately offering to do whatever possible to make me happy. It wasn't even a big issue, but he wanted to make sure I was satisfied 100%.

I know of several companies that would have had a fast response if I contacted them, and been just as helpful. What blew me away was how he reached out to me personally, and also how quickly he responded. He's just a class act all around.

Of course customer service is only part of the equation, the product has to perform well too. And the Brick features top-tier performance in my humble opinion.

The Brick is comfort food for my soul. I can always take solace knowing that it's there for me, patiently awaiting my presence.

To borrow a phrase @JoeMama coined in another thread, it's my "momma bear vape". When I'm holding it, all is right with the world.

:peace: :love:

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Hell, Brick Dude contacted me personally after I posted about him putting something up for sale on his site the day after I had placed an order, and how I was sad I didn't get to include the new item in my order....so Brick Dude contacts me and says "PM me your address, I will send you one tomorrow free of charge".....and he did just that.

WTF??? I have NEVER experienced anything close to that kind of service for anything I've bought. And he earned a lifetime customer for it. Smart guy.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I just took a massive rip from my Brick. :science:

It was the second hit of the chamber. The mouthpiece was whitewalled completely, and even as it thinned vapor was streaming in thick plumes. At first I thought maybe I combusted but then I realized it tasted delicious.

I check the chamber and this is what I find:

Z8TpzDQ.jpg

Man, I love this vape! :love:

6079Smith

I just took a massive rip from my Brick. :science:

It was the second hit of the chamber. The mouthpiece was whitewalled completely, and even as it thinned vapor was streaming in thick plumes. At first I thought maybe I combusted but then I realized it tasted delicious.

I check the chamber and this is what I find:

Z8TpzDQ.jpg

Man, I love this vape! :love:

You mean you don't do this every draw? :)

From watching vids of the betas before purchase I initially thought dismantling and stirring would be a pain but it's actually enjoyable to marvel at the bowl and is part of the thoroughly enjoyable ritual. I'm usually disassembled/stirred/assembled before exhaling without thinking about it. I do it more than is really necessary but the abv comes out perfectly even.

The Brick's had my eyes peeled back all morning, between that and knowing Jr. is on the way this is a fantastic end to the holiday weekend

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
You mean you don't do this every draw? :)
:)

I always get satisfying hits, but this one was much more milky and dense than usual. I really thought I combusted at first, I started to get upset with myself and then I noticed the flavor was fine. The vapor was so thick and almost had that yellow tint that smoke has.

I thought for sure there would be a hot spot at the very least. Nope, just nice even green.

I get hits like these often, but not every time. That's part of the thrill of the Brick, it feels so good when you nail it. :cool:

It is easy to get good results too. I had a weak strain recently, it barely had any trichomes when I looked at it under a scope. My brick did the best job of extracting out of all of my vapes, and reliably gave the most satisfying hits. That big bowl combined with the raw power of butane is hard to beat.

6079Smith

My brick did the best job of extracting out of all of my vapes, and reliably gave the most satisfying hits. That big bowl combined with the raw power of butane is hard to beat.

I've found the Brick's outstanding for fresher material that I'm impatient with, in the Brick it goes.

I love that feeling, when you think combustion's happened and get disgusted but then stare and marvel at a pretty, fresh looking bowl.

I've also been extremely aggressive with the torch using the s&b capsules with concentrate pad and have not had any of the previously mentioned charring

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I love that feeling, when you think combustion's happened and get disgusted but then stare and marvel at a pretty, fresh looking bowl.
I initially thought dismantling and stirring would be a pain but it's actually enjoyable to marvel at the bowl and is part of the thoroughly enjoyable ritual.
Couldn't agree more with both things. Love being surprised by a still fresh green bowl and totally love taking it apart. For me a big part of it is the magnets, I'm trying to think of another way to say it but it's got a satisfying feedback to it. They make it so effortless to go from pretty solid unit to pieces and the pieces practically come back together themselves.

GTAVaper

Well I found the perfect torch for my Brick. I had it all along but didn't know. It was in a creme brule kit along with the little porcelain dishes. It looks like a tiny version of my Blazer Big Shot and I can adjust the flame to the proper size for it to work well with the Brick.

Once lit the flame is continuous until you push a button back into the body - so very easy to use with the Brick. I stumbled across it this weekend while digging through my big corner kitchen cupboard and so my Brick finally got a good workout this long weekend.

The new mouthpiece works great and if there is no glass bubbler available will allow me to use the Brick......but to be honest this thing just shines when whipped over to a bubbler.

I don't even bother with a piece of duct tape anymore on it - when used through water I can set it far enough away from me that I can watch the vapour flow much better and see what's coming at me in another second ......and also pull away quicker with the torch if there is too much going on there.

Instant vapour! That is the best thing about the Brick.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Brick is at the post office waiting for me to pick it up. I ordered on Thursday and it's already here over a long weekend to Canada!! I expected to be here by the end of the week at the earliest lol.
Went out to pick up some new flavours and I missed the mail man.
Shoutout to @PuffItUp for the light speed shipping and @StickyBricks for the quality product!
I just need to go get some butane now.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Brick is at the post office waiting for me to pick it up. I ordered on Thursday and it's already here over a long weekend to Canada!! I expected to be here by the end of the week at the earliest lol.
Went out to pick up some new flavours and I missed the mail man.
Shoutout to @PuffItUp for the light speed shipping and @StickyBricks for the quality product!
I just need to go get some butane now.
You can always hope the border and smuggle some back...Donald hasn't built a wall for that yet!

Hope you enjoy the brick...it's fucking awesome!!!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Picked up my cherry brick this morning. This thing is super cool I'm really digging it a lot.
I combusted on my second try with a triple flame torch.. Single flame seems easier.

Also one question about the bottom section air path. That little connection tube seems to get kinda loose??

From playing with it for a minute is the metal tube just supposed to be pushed I through the o-ring about half way?? I guess I somehow pushed mine all the way into one side and it was confusing me until I looked up images online.

I think I got one of the last ones without any branding from PIU

Anyways... Back to testing!

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
The small stainless tube should be in the taller mouthpiece side. Put the oring in first then put the stainless in until it stops. It is made to stay in position but should be easily removable for cleaning. The stainless is medical grade and can be cleaned (when needed) in ISO alcohol or just hot water.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I've been out of touch for a few days. Had some health issues..

But, I'm back and I will be answering pms today. Fosho
Is that how we get the glass you show sometimes on here? I was wondering if it was going to show up on the store or if it was all through pm's. I wanted to grab some of the thicker brick glass for my daisy and I'd love to get some of the stuff you make.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I've been spending a lot of time with the Junior lately but I'm not neglecting my precious Brick. I'm still using it daily. I bought it thinking it would be great for special occasions.

The Brick is so good it turns every day into a special occasion.

It's still my favorite TV vape because of the huge bowl. The huge mouthpiece is also awesome and I love seeing the vapor rush through it.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I have had this padded soft case for a year or so now and it seems to work great for a lot of different vapes.

7" domino case by Vatra. It comes in three sizes
https://www.amazon.com/Vatra-Domino-Camera-Vintage-Leather/dp/B008F7XSAO

Fits the brick with intake glass and a few extras in the main section, then on the bottom is another smaller padded section you can fit the mouthpiece and whatever else.

I mean you probably don't need the brick in a case since its wood and durable but I like to keep everything contained together.

Also I've noticed this vape is great for lower quality herb. Seems to have less "pure" taste than my Mighty or Air. Seems a little more full bodied vapor.

I have been using a LOT of herb getting the hang of this thing. I think I am just afraid of combusting, so I reload more often then I should

My eagle torch died after a couple days haha. Gonna go pick up a couple new ones after lunch today

Top Bottom