Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
It's my thousandth post, I wanted to celebrate in this thread. As I type this I'm enjoying some chocolope in my Brick.

Infatuation: A Love Story

I'm not sure what made her catch my eye. She's a big girl, that's not usually my type. This one was just so beautiful though, and her large size intrigued me.

I liked her as soon as I met her. When we first started hanging out, she played hard to get a little bit. It didn't take long for me to charm her though.

I started hanging out with her more and more, neglecting my other friends. The more time we spent together the more I figured out what made her tick, which only made me more infatuated. I loved the way she felt in my hands, it was so comforting.

It wasn't long before I was in full blown love. I would sing her praises to anyone who'd listen. We had become very comfortable around each other at this point. I felt like I knew everything about her.

I don't want to make this a dirty story, but let's just say her performance in the bedroom was amazing. She was very adventurous too, we did it all over the house and even in public sometimes.

Just recently I figured out a new technique for our intimate moments, and I am stunned with the results. Her performance is even better than before, even though that shouldn't be possible. We reach a symmetry together that is beautiful, and something I haven't ever experienced before.

7EsdyCW.jpg

I have had many loves in the past, and it's very difficult to pick favorites. That being said, I do think my Sticky Brick is now my favorite vape. It's always been right up there at the top, but my new technique catapults it ahead of the pack.

I first learned the technique on the Junior. I use a strong flame, a little over an inch long, and place it in the sweet spot of my intake, the outer flame just flush with the intake. I keep the carb closed the whole time I'm heating until I clear the hit.

As soon as I see vapor I increase my draw speed as much as possible. I find this completely eliminates hot spots until the very end of the bowl.

I get that lovely immediate visual feedback with the vapor production, you see the vapor immediately start to thin, and then build up again. You can tweak torch placement a little bit if you find it's too thin or if you can't draw fast enough and it's too thick. I think it's a slow draw that causes hot spots.

You can push it very hard with long sustained hits and no fear of scorching if done properly. They aren't as long as my hits from before because of the increased draw speed, but they are huge and the vapor is more dense than it used to be since the carb stays closed.

This technique is not quite as tactile and fun as feathering the carb and constantly adjusting the torch, but it is more consistent and gives a more even extraction, with better flavor, and much more potent hits in my experience. My Brick was already a heavy hitter, now it's downright dangerous lol.

Happy 1000th from me too! :D

Gotta get down on that technique with Jr.. :)

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I've asked once or twice before and I'm still a little confused about it. How do you get some of the glass I've seen in the thread? Is anyone going to be selling it online or is it a pm the maker kind of deal? I need some mario/zelda glass for my brick... maybe megaman. I loved the colored glass too.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@jrcmang @WakeAndVape @pushpaw

I'm glad you're enjoying the fast draw technique.

It can be scary at first. I first used it with Junior and almost planned on combusting, I didn't want to but I thought it was a good possibility. I couldn't resist satisfying my curiosity.

Still, after using it a while on Junior I was nervous trying it on my Brick. I use a stronger flame with my Brick, and it's more powerful with more airflow. The first try I thought for sure there would be a hot spot, the vapor was so dense. Nope, no hot spot at all. I still think that I've pushed it too far from time to time and it's always fine when I check the bowl.

Working the carb and flame with my old technique felt like using a motorcycle throttle. This new technique feels like playing tug of war with an insanely powerful heater. It's really fun trying to draw down the vapor density when using a strong flame.

I have a mix of strains right now and I have to say the technique shines best with high quality material. It still works with weaker strains, but you get to the end of the load quicker and it is possible to have hot spots at the end of the load. Once the trichomes are gone the technique isn't as effective.

With low quality material the hits are still nice and potent. With high quality material it's almost too strong. I swear it hits harder than when I use my two Grasshoppers together with a claisen/y adapter. I think the faster delivery method along with the concentration of the vapor contribute to this.

I was feeling Sticky today so I buttered up my Brick and my Junior and took them hiking.

Ehio01g.jpg

6pg0bVe.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
That Sticky Brick Butter is good stuff!

I ordered some with my Junior because my Brick looked like it could use some TLC. I waxed it a few times with pure organic beeswax but that's more of a protective coating, it doesn't really add moisture.

I buttered it up nice and liberally, I probably used more than necessary. It felt so nice and slick afterwards, and it darkened a little and brought out the grain more. I gave it another light application the next day just for good measure.

It was really fast and easy to apply the Butter, and I couldn't be more happy with the end result.

6079Smith

That is milky as hell! I swear you have the best backgrounds around, nice collection! :tup:

Thank you much!

Remarkably easy, both to piece together and more importantly to milk my glass. Having already changed my technique back when you posted your recommendation, I was pretty aggressive with the draw and the milk just kept a-comin'! It was seriously impressive and bodes very well for the hydrobrick for me. Sooooo crazy smooth.. even after lagging for a pic the can didn't taste stale at all on that one.

Your comment made me think of your recent "escalation" post with the dueling hoppers on your glass.. I just had a crazy idea, I fully blame you- and, worse, I've got everything required but the y-adapter! And the skills, potentially, but I think I could pull it off :brow:

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
Hi everyone! Very successful trip to Champs, and Colorado was a blast!

The Hydro-Brick add-on will be available late tonight (and we have plenty of stock). It ships with a whip and your choice of connector. Should be available on our site around 10pm est. Sorry it wasn't available this morning with the HB. Product pics got messed up and we just couldn't get it listed in time.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hi everyone! Very successful trip to Champs, and Colorado was a blast!

The Hydro-Brick add-on will be available late tonight (and we have plenty of stock). It ships with a whip and your choice of connector. Should be available on our site around 10pm est. Sorry it wasn't available this morning with the HB. Product pics got messed up and we just couldn't get it listed in time.
That was a nice looking table you guys had. I know the first time I saw this design it floored me, I bet it was busy as hell with people just staring at them.

Also I see the quartz bangers are up. I'm going to grab one of those then youtube how the hell to use it, should be cool to try.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
That was a nice looking table you guys had. I know the first time I saw this design it floored me, I bet it was busy as hell with people just staring at them.

Also I see the quartz bangers are up. I'm going to grab one of those then youtube how the hell to use it, should be cool to try.
When you get the banger, hit me up I can help you with that.

Also, the Hydrobrick add-on is now up at www.stickybricklabs.com

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I ordered a Hydro add-on, I can't wait to use my Brick with some water. I have a feeling it's going to milk my glass like crazy. :science:
Ah, can I be a jerk and ask if you'll measure where the hole is on the unit when you get it? I hate to be that guy, but I want to see if it'll work with my Daisy. My only worry is hole diameter and the little metal thing not being a compatible size, I can deal with a little height difference. I love that this is being sold as a little add on brick, swapping pieces in an out is so cool to me. Like littlebits, I love that kind of stuff.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Ah, can I be a jerk and ask if you'll measure where the hole is on the unit when you get it? I hate to be that guy, but I want to see if it'll work with my Daisy. My only worry is hole diameter and the little metal thing not being a compatible size, I can deal with a little height difference. I love that this is being sold as a little add on brick, swapping pieces in an out is so cool to me. Like littlebits, I love that kind of stuff.
I can do that for you, no problem! :tup:

Ah, can I be a jerk and ask if you'll measure where the hole is on the unit when you get it?

I have a beta so I can't be positive but i'm certain the answer is no and its by design. The magnets don't line up and on my beta the polarity is reversed so the addon is actually pushed away from the daisy (in addition to the magnets not lining up).

Beastly add-on though, its every bit as good as the dedicated Hydrobrick.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The flame is such a strong power source that it's implementation here offers a very a full bodied signature to the vapor even for low temp hits (which are possible with draw, carb, and flame position techniques)
I think full-bodied is the best way to describe the vapor quality of the Brick. I just took a massive rip, maybe my biggest yet. The vapor was so dense and full bodied upon exhale it was ridiculous. It had a lovely mouthfeel. I checked the chamber and it was still a perfectly even purple, no hot spot at all.

This is the perfect vape for Cabernet Sauvignon lovers and French Press enthusiasts alike.

Stay Sticky my friends. :peace:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I received my Hydro add-on last night. I was too tired to try it out, and I want to wake up some more before I mess with that much power this morning. Here's some pics:

QVyurS3.jpg

Without the mouthpiece block, the side magnet I used to hold the stir stick is gone. No need to fret, there's plenty of other magnets:

rMT9and.jpg

I've been dying to introduce my JoDa/Coojo recycler to my Brick:

pJNBuyj.jpg

The marble accents are Blu-V:

fjtStgI.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Ck2qvfo.jpg

I'm loving the Hydro add-on!

I don't have a hydrotube so I've been using the whip adaptor exclusively.

For my first hit I took it easy, got a light and tasty hit. I pushed it a little further with the second hit. I was feeling confident at this point, especially with my prior Brick experience, so I decided to see how far I could push it. I promptly combusted. :lol:

I hate combusting. It's easy to avoid combusting with the add-on. I was just trying to find the limits of the add-on and I got a little overconfident. If I was a new user I wouldn't have pushed it that far.

What messed me up is I was using the fast draw technique and slowed my draw momentarily. I should have stopped heating instead as it was already a big hit.

I did a quick clean and then loaded it back up. The first hit I got was huge, easily the biggest hit I've had from my Brick. The bowl was perfectly even green.

The hit was so big it made me cough. That's the first time in over a year I've coughed from taking a hit from a vape. It was a good cough, the vapor was super smooth while I was taking the hit, but my lungs had simply filled up with massive amounts of THC, causing irritation.

I've had reliable performance since then, it was easy to get the hang of. I was worried about the visibility of the vapor, I rely on that when going for the huge hits. My throat and lungs aren't that sensitive so the visual feedback helps a lot.

The globe/dome on the whip adaptor does a fine job at showing the vapor. I'm having no issues with the visual feedback. The whip gives an added flexibility so I can position the dome exactly where I want it.

I was worried that using the carb might be awkward and I have had no issues. The whip helps a lot here as well.

So far I just have to say this thing rocks! :rockon:

I've cleared an entire chamber in one smooth hit. I find it extracts even faster than the Brick does on its own. I didn't think it was possible to improve this much on the Brick's performance. :clap:

I'm going to have to get a hydrotube eventually so I can take full advantage of it.

The only thing better than being Sticky is being wet and Sticky. :peace:

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
The Hydro add-on has cured my VAS in regards to heavy hitters. I always wanted a Supreme V3 just because they're supposed to be one of the heaviest hitters out there. The HydroOGBrick hits so hard I don't need anything that hits harder.

I've always had iron lungs with a huge capacity. I'm used to my vapes running out of steam before my lungs, it feels weird to finally have one that can produce more vapor than my lungs can hold. It takes me back to my combustion days with massive bong rips, but it's so much better in flavor and effects.

It's the only vape I've used so far that's powerful enough to make me cough, although I've already developed some immunity to the coughing. My lungs love a good challenge! :science:

As much as I love my recycler, it's just not big enough to do justice to the Hydro add-on so I've been using my D020-D lately. The extended mouthpiece makes it easier to see the vapor in the piece even while watching the glass dome and heat intake/torch.

And boy does it milk! It whitewalls unlike anything I've seen before, and it's 100% pure and tasty convection, ready at a moments notice. :luv:

Top Bottom