wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
OhTheAgony said:
Try this guy: click me

He doesn't have them listed, but he told me sells all 7thfloor products so try sending him an email.

If that fails & France isn't to far of for you (still no added taxes&customs fees): click me too

Or if French is a problem for you you can always email our friend FLskawt on FC directly, since it's his webshop :)

Thanks very much mate - the first ebay link should be fine, especially with free delivery.

French isn't a problem for me but it seems he only has standard heater covers on his site. I have to say also that it is rather funny that wands are called baguettes in french :D

wilf789,

PB88123

Vaporist
I was able to acquire some hash and sure enough all I had to do with search this thread and find out I needed to put some on a piece of cotton and stick it in my mini wand. I turned the temp up all the way on my SSV and it works wonderfully. After 40 days with the SSV I was able to find the temp I like which is 2pm. I use a no2 screen and I soak it in 91% alcohol every couple pulls to keep it unclogged. Mini wand works great along with the tubing and mouthpiece which came with the SSV. The amount of hits to get medicated depends on the quality. I have some that takes 1-2 pulls and some that takes 6-9 pulls to get the same effect.

PB88123,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Mouahaha, yes translation of wand was a real question...I am still not convinced by the baguette...but anyway!
Wilf, yes we only currently have the standard accessories/glass, sorry!

FLskwat,

guitarscreamngrowler

alright so todaay i figured another waY to get a small load to work in ssv besides vaporbros wand, i used my extreme q elbow bowl, elbow packed it. then put it in my ssv ground glass fit prefect an wow.... 8 big rips through my water pipe on elbow pack.

guitarscreamngrowler,

scooter

Dailo
Sup all. Been riding the wave for a few months now and figured id join cuz you all seem really helpful. My surfer is the first vape ive ever owned and I'm pretty sure I want to be burried with it. Just curious, and I know this was probably brought up earlier in the thread but I own one of the ice chambers and I am looking into getting one of 7th floor's water filters.
Is there a difference between using the water filter with my surfer and using the ice chamber with it?
I've used the ice chamber and surfer together and the hits are so smooth. I'm just wondering if there is anything more or less to using a water filter?

Also, I'm pretty set on ordering a Saturn vt, but the discounted, reg. vt for 15 bucks is kinda tempting. Not to be repetitive, but would I have a harder time pulling with the reg vt?

scooter,

cluffy

Vaker
@scooter: I used an Original VT for a long time believing it was a Fatty, then I got a discounted original and realized the mistake. I was well taken care of by 7th Floor, but I had no problem with the Original. It does restrict the airpath somewhat, but all you have to do is lower the temperature a little to keep from scorching the load. I suggest trying the Original, having 2 is awesome :brow: ... If you like it as much as I you'll have no trouble spending the big bucks on the Saturn. More info here: VT thread, and more to come.
IMG_0178-1.jpg
<--- my new compact fridge next to my PC/vaping station.

cluffy,

scooter

Dailo
thanks cluffy. I thought I read that in an earlier post, but then I also heard another person say that the airflow isn't too restricted. So I wanted to be sure. My brother's water pipe had a small hole with alot of res, and pulling that was kinda annoying. I trust ur judgement dude, I'm def gettin a saturn.

Nice idea with the mini fridge, got one in my dorm. I keep my ice trays and a few cold water bottles for when I feel like takin in some chilled vape.

scooter,

VaporEyeSore

Miniwands! Thankyou Cluffy :)
Ok I have had these babies for a couple of weeks now and I am very impressed. I got 2 as the easiest way to clean them is just dump them in a bath of iso and rinsne with water. The glass is moulded around the screen and they are very fidly to replace. So one in use and one cleaning.
I am so impressed with thee as they use half as much but seem to give as many pulls and get me just as vaped. In short they are far mor efficient. I will only use the miniwand if I am on my own and only use the standard wand if I have friends sharing.
Despite the cleaning ,and I do like them clean as i hate bits but i use a muslin filter over the mouthpieceanyway. these things are a must!
I would recommend these to all surfers the taste is great the pulls are great and it use half as much. I cant understand why &th Floor dont make some.
Il say this then take cover quickly as the flak starts flying but here we go 'These wands should be the standard ones!' ducks :)

VaporEyeSore,

Vitolo

Vaporist
the folks at 7th floor have actually considered this.
They may make a move toward a wand like this if there was large public interest... and I do mesn lsrge..(not just a few dozen requests)
As for cleaning the "mariah' (the ring rhe screen fits into...)
I shake Iso in there.. then run Hot water and dish soap through with a final hot water rinse.
Once all is wet and soft, I go once around the "mariah" with a tool like this:
Photoon2011-05-13at1435.jpg

Then make spot free with a pull on the shop vac

Vitolo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Would you perhaps considering enlarging the standard size of the pictures you post Vitolo? You often have interesting posts, but your photo's look so tiny on a high rez screen that it makes it hard to see what's going on in them.

Or do I just need new glasses? :cool:

OhTheAgony,

Sour Deez

Does anyone know how small the Mini vaporbros wand is?

I was about to order a standard wand/cover from 7th floor but remember seeing something about that vaporbros wand.

A mini wand sounds perfect, thats the one thing about the SSV, i always have to pack about twice as much herb as i need cause any less and it just doesnt work right cause all the herb just lays flat when i hold the wand horizontal. If i try to pack what i usually do in my MFLB, its no bueno. And i prefer to use the SSV since it vapes more evenly cause i have control of the temp.

Sour Deez,

VaporEyeSore

VaporEyeSore,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
For anyone who may not have seen the post when it was first made a few months ago, I highly recommend getting some Arizer dome screens to put in the standard wands, as shown originally by FLskwat.

See here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/photott.jpg/

It's so good for vaping the wand hash you collect - just press a small amount into a flat disc and flip it every few hits.

I'd been doing that for a while now but recently included another level. Instead of just having the hash in the dome screen, also leave a fresh bowl of green underneath in the actual wand as well.
The hash obviously needs a higher temperature than the green but if you breath in slowly enough it'll work fine and you get both tastes mixed together.

Once the wand hash stops hitting, break it up out of the screen and sprinkle on top of the green itself - which won't have browned nearly as much as it usually would of after this many hits, and in fact seems to hit harder thereafter, perhaps having absorbed some of the hash vapour as it made its way through earlier on?

It's a useful method when you're in short supply/rationing - I've managed to drag a single bowl's worth out over 3 full days before when I needed to like this.

wilf789,
Reactions: chililvr

scooter

Dailo
Haha thats exactly the kind of screen I need. I'm starting to run low and usually having to ration alot. Do you just get em at a head shop?

scooter,

turtles

scooter said:
Haha thats exactly the kind of screen I need. I'm starting to run low and usually having to ration alot. Do you just get em at a head shop?
yup, local shop has them at 10c a pop in 3 sizes, It was pretty obvious to the point where I eyeballed it

turtles,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
As we don't have as many headshops over here I got mine online, but I'm sure you'll be able to find them pretty easily.
Obviously the rationing only works if you have wand hash in the first place (or a dirty wand that needs cleaning/de-hashing) but I'm continually pleasantly surprised at how long a teeny little pallet of hash will hit for using the dome screens.

wilf789,

scooter

Dailo
Thanks. And I got plenty of hash left over. I've never liked just throwing it all out, want to get some use out of the hash. Guess I could bake with it too, but Im a little lazy.

img20111121095024.jpg

Just thought I'd show off my pride and joys. I love puttin these two together. Smoothest hits yet.

scooter,

Vitolo

Vaporist
OhTheAgony said:
Would you perhaps considering enlarging the standard size of the pictures you post Vitolo? You often have interesting posts, but your photo's look so tiny on a high rez screen that it makes it hard to see what's going on in them.

Or do I just need new glasses? :cool:
I do tend to make the pictures small... Smaller even than I like to see.. but this was always in an attempt to not "Hog" too much page space.
I will do better!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom