RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Me either! I've abandoned using regular water whenever possible. If I want flavor, I can dry-hit. The reclaim isn't worth it anymore to me, but that's just me.
I dislike reclaim and I do not wish to ingest it. If I want "flava" I just choose the appropriate diffusion piece. This showercap from Swagger only takes 5.5 ml of fluid to fill, giving you the tasty hit, while still providing some moisture conditioning. :)

swagger1.jpg

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Well the Rezblock won in terms of delivery time, over the NA. I believe the NA is arriving today, but heres the Rezblock on deck. They hooked me up with diff color stickers this time too. Yay, stickers!

2m2ghzk.jpg

Live-N-Learn,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I dislike reclaim and I do not wish to ingest it. If I want "flava" I just choose the appropriate diffusion piece. This showercap from Swagger only takes 5.5 ml of fluid to fill, giving you the tasty hit, while still providing some moisture conditioning. :)

swagger1.jpg

Yours has a straight neck? Who'd you sleep with for that?

Keep in mind, if you did sleep with someone to get it - I would have too....

BTW, not opposed to sloppy seconds T. Shit, I know your clean!

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yours has a straight neck? Who'd you sleep with for that?

Keep in mind, if you did sleep with someone to get it - I would have too....

BTW, not opposed to sloppy seconds T. Shit, I know your clean!
IIRC, that was a prototype HT that got listed on the classifieds a while back.

Frederick McGuire,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I got a headache waiting for it. My nose is dry. At least I can expect to get some powdered extract tomorrow to wait for the nature's answer.. If it ever makes it. I'm about to re order elsewhere.

Roger D,

wilvape

I just ordered some natures answer, in the meanwhile I've been using my blackleaf bubbler for a month and it is still nice and clean. what I use is hot water , as hot as the tap makes it, vape, then immediately dump it out and flush again with hot water and it's staying clean. I think maybe with the hot water it puts a little water steam/vapor on the inside which seems to help the vaped herb from sticking to it. So far so good with keeping it clean till the nace comes.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Finally got my backup from aroma zone, they are fast ! Yesterday I re ordered nace from another vendor. I already have 3 bottles in the mail service, waiting for it for 24 days... 3 more bottles shipped now. Hope they're going to make it. This time it's ebay so at least i have some kind of money back guarantee, not like on iherb

Have to say it's a savior for my respiratory system. Straight water and dry hitting gives me sore throat with my intensive use. Also it really helps with the "bad popcorn" taste you get at the end of a session when you want to kill your load.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I finally got around to using Nature's Answer for the first time (still have 2 bottles of Rezblock I haven't used). I put 9 or 10 drops in my Mobius Ion and can say that it works great. Cheers.
That's a bit more than I've been using.

I've been using between 6-8 drops, and that's in my clear matrix, which holds about twice as much as the ion. (My water is pinkish, not reddish if that makes sense.)

It's been working really well.
I've been using my clear matrix as my daily driver for over a week now, changing the water every few days.
I've gone through maybe 6 water changes, and given it a rinse-out with hot water 2 or 3 times.
Every hot water rinse, it's been coming out very clean :)
Even the inside of the downstem cleans out really easily, but I do make a point to lightly blow into the bub enough to coat the downstem once per session.

I'm starting to notice some clouding in the mouthpiece/neck, and a small bit of clouding at the water level, but a PBW soak will take care of them easily.
:D

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Waiting for my Rez to run out so I can try the NA...I've been using 7 drops in my Ion matrix with good results. But, what really seems to have helped is the PBW. I used it for the first time about a week ago and not only are my pieces the cleanest they have ever been, but it seems that now the Rezblock is working even better...after 6 days in a row of use the glass still looks almost like the first day of cleaning...

Thanks to everyone who has recommended these products to us...it is greatly appreciated!:tup:

darkrom

Great Scott!
So I think I've fucked up.

I used rezblock in 2 pieces that I have (aka all of my glass) and both of them now have shit stuck all over. I went like 1-2 weeks without cleaning them with the rezblock in there, I don't get them too dirty without it. With just bottled water I'd change it every 2 weeks and have nothing more than mineral deposits, so I saw no reason to clean it earlier. Mineral deposits + a quick iso and boom clean bong once every 2 weeks. Simple.

Now add rezblock and it appears that its CAUSING shit I can't clean. I've got some nice stains on my honeycomb bong and my tree bubbler. The honeycomb has something that looks moldy or shitty so bad that I won't even use it. The bubbler has what are CLEARLY chunks of the rezblock stuck in a few places. The bubbler isn't TOO bad, and I still feel safe using it.

They are both soaking in 91% iso right now for the next 12+ hours. The bubbler is annoying, the bong doesn't even look safe.

In the bong I've tried oxyclean spray (poured in half a bottle shook and let sit) simple green liquid same thing, iso, iso + salt etc. I can't really get the salt to agitate this nasty chunk in the bong because of where it is located and the honeycomb.

I know PBW or whatever that is, but what I'm looking for is a LOCAL option to get something to clean this shit. I'm really trying to keep this glass clean. So far I've had better results without rezblock, which is unusual because I'm the gimmicky type, so I really want to enjoy rezblock. It turns out rezblock makes me need to clean my glass more often than without it....wondering if there is any point in me using it from now on. Either way I need a solution to clean my glass first. Thinking about submerging the bong in boiling water and hoping it holds up. I'm at a loss. I wish there was a way to just scrape it out.

SD_haze

Yeah DR . . . you can't let the solution sit around like that or it grows biological shit. I use silver hydrosol to keep mine fresher but if your gonna let your glass sit unused for an extended period of time, with RezBlock, it has to be dry :)

I thought my hydratube was dry but it must not have been for that mold to grow over the 3 weeks I was on vacation. Definitely gonna put a fan on it next time I leave for 1+ week.

A dryvac would probably be a lot easier though.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Yea it makes sense why it happened, now I gotta figure out how to get that shit out. I'm really not sure if I want to use this anymore. Seems neat, but if it means I have to change water MORE often than when I had clean glass without it lol.

I really am having a hell of a time getting this shit out of there. I'm not too far away from filling the bong with gasoline to try to get this fuzzy moldy shit out. Then like 4 iso washes, a few hot water baths lol.

Not ideal. I feel like I'd just be adding rezblock for the sake of adding rezblock, then changing the water more often and buying rezblock constantly. No good!

Sonics420

So I think I've fucked up.

I used rezblock in 2 pieces that I have (aka all of my glass) and both of them now have shit stuck all over. I went like 1-2 weeks without cleaning them with the rezblock in there, I don't get them too dirty without it. With just bottled water I'd change it every 2 weeks and have nothing more than mineral deposits, so I saw no reason to clean it earlier. Mineral deposits + a quick iso and boom clean bong once every 2 weeks. Simple.

Now add rezblock and it appears that its CAUSING shit I can't clean. I've got some nice stains on my honeycomb bong and my tree bubbler. The honeycomb has something that looks moldy or shitty so bad that I won't even use it. The bubbler has what are CLEARLY chunks of the rezblock stuck in a few places. The bubbler isn't TOO bad, and I still feel safe using it.

Mannnnnnnnn!!!!

I was wondering what the hell is on the bottom of my DG that I can't get out.. I too left rezblock in my piece and didn't use my bong for like 2 weeks and came back to some nasty white stuff in it..:puke:

Have you found a good solution for getting it out yet? I dont think mine is all off yet..

edit - to get it off my other bong I used 50% alcohol and sea salt, shook the bong constantly and left it sitting for about 3 days.. it all came off. the dg is just harder to get off so far.

Sonics420,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I find I need to change my NACE+water every 3-4 days.

After 2 days it picks up a bit of a "used" taste, and then after another day or 2 it starts smelling a little musky.
I find it gets the muskiness quicker when the piece isn't used for over a day or so.

When it gets that musky smell, I pour out my water, give it a quick hot water rinse, and re fill with water+NACE.

I'm surprised you usually let your water sit that long darkrom?
You struck me as the kind of person who'd be replacing their water daily.

Top Bottom