RezBlock /Cranberry Extract

Assuming its safe, would you vape through anything other than water if it offered some benefit?

• Total voters

Doug

Just passing time
I just used webvitamins to get 3 bottles of Natures Answer for less than $25 shipped since it is on sale right now. They have very reasonable shipping prices. I am so excited to try this out!

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I almost finished my cranberry powder.

10 days since my 3 bottles of the hot stuff have been shipped. Hope they'll be here on monday. Would suck to roll in clear water.

Roger D,
Reactions: t-dub

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Alright, I've had this Nature's Answer cranberry extract for a couple days now. Loving the performance so far. Stacking of the fluid is very nice, taste seems to remain the same after may uses, and most of all, my glassware is maintaining a marvelous level of cleanliness.

Water : extract ratios need further experimentation. I'm sure I'll figure it out in time. Don't think I'll ever go back to plain water either. Really like the red color too!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I just used webvitamins to get 3 bottles of Natures Answer for less than $25 shipped since it is on sale right now. They have very reasonable shipping prices. I am so excited to try this out!
Welcome to the fun Doug, cant wait to read your thoughts :)
Alright, I've had this Nature's Answer cranberry extract for a couple days now. Loving the performance so far. Stacking of the fluid is very nice, taste seems to remain the same after may uses, and most of all, my glassware is maintaining a marvelous level of cleanliness. Water : extract ratios need further experimentation. I'm sure I'll figure it out in time. Don't think I'll ever go back to plain water either. Really like the red color too!
I did get my Nature's Answer, and I've found 3 drops in my little bubbler works well... all the bits of herbage that we get, stays in the water instead of depositing on the glass walls. I'm not noticing a haze buildup above the water line, either.

Fantastic feedback guys thanks, I can't wait to exhaust my supply and try the Nature's Answer :)

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Alright, I've had this Nature's Answer cranberry extract for a couple days now. Loving the performance so far. Stacking of the fluid is very nice, taste seems to remain the same after may uses, and most of all, my glassware is maintaining a marvelous level of cleanliness.

Water : extract ratios need further experimentation. I'm sure I'll figure it out in time. Don't think I'll ever go back to plain water either. Really like the red color too!

Want to expand upon this a little more. The amount of crud that gets caught up in this is unbelievable! In total, I ran about 12 ELBs through about 50ml of water/NACE(Nature's Answer Cranberry Extract) over a two day period. Color changed from a deep red to a deep green. While disgusting, it does prove how effective this solution is. My glass has never been this clean after so much usage!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Color changed from a deep red to a deep green.

Really? I've never had this happen. Anyone else experience this?

I have found that with the VXC, I still had some resin buildup on my bubbler if I don't change the water after two days. Not much, but this never happened with my SSV, :D.

Tweak,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Ahah, once I got mine not green but more yellow like pee ! Cause I mixed it with bottled water instead of distilled. The low PH of the distilled keep the red longer. Usually I don't use the same water more than a couple hours.

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Really? I've never had this happen.

Truthfully! I'm unsure if it was because of the small amount of water(~25ml) or the fact that I'll occasionally stir up my ELBs(more particulate)... whatever the reasoning, it happened.

Ahah, once I got mine not green but more yellow like pee ! Cause I mixed it with bottled water instead of distilled. The low PH of the distilled keep the red longer. Usually I don't use the same water more than a couple hours.

My water could be the source of this then. It's salt treated and not very good to begin with. Definitely need to purchase another filter for my pitcher so I can have "pure" water again.

VaporEyes,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've had the NACE for a couple of days now.
I like it.

It definitely helps the water stack higher, and TBH, I'd almost consider it worth it just for that.
I normally end up putting a bit more water in a piece than I'd consider to be an "optimal" amount of water in the name of stacking, but that's no longer necessary.

I'm not sure how well it's keeping my pieces clean, it's a bit too early for that.

Speaking of the color change thing, I noticed that yesterday.
I did a BHO run, and had a mate coming over, so I PBW'd a few pieces to get them sparkling clean.

It turned out that the most dabs were done through my DG fritter tube, and I noticed this morning that it's water wasn't the same pink as the others, it was clear with a hint of yellow to it.
It still smelled fine, and was stacking like a mofo (I think due to the combined effects of stale water and NACE), but I just dumped out the water and put in some fresh water - good as new :)

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Just received my NACE today :clap: Will clean my HT and see how well it works, testing day! :science:

Great ! Enjoy :)
Mine was shipped a day after yours. So it should be there tomorrow, I hope.

Edit : I have finished my last drops of extract this morning. I'm also detergent-less, haven't see it coming ! That's another waiting for another package ordered yesterday. It gets dirty so fast without the products..

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Still not there. 16 days since it has been shipped and there is no guarantee what's however with this cheap postage. I have been out of cranberry for a couple days and it seems like forever.

I usually don't mind paying a little extra for the shipment. On small items I take chances sometimes, and this time it was not a good idea.

I get pissed off by all this gunk on my glass and it tastes more like shit and a bit harsher when I'm over doing a load in comparison.

I'm already thinking about placing another order and this time choose the shipping with the functional tracking.

Edit : So much gunk I have been able to grab a piece of that glob and dabbed it. Smooth, a bit of crackle with the water cause I'm impatient, taste was very clean !

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Just ordered 2 bottles of Natures answer. I ran out of Rezblock so I cant wait for it to arrive, to compare, and so my glass doesnt get dirty!

UPDATE:
Just checked my email and saw Rezblock on sale for 11.99.
I ordered 2 bottles. So now I got 2 of each. Yay. I wont have to worry about running out anytime soon, thats for sure. :doh:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've been playing with the NACE a bit, I've been using it exclusively since I got it.
It definitely seems to be keeping my matrix bub cleaner.
A quick hot water rinse after a few days, and it's not as sparkly clean as a PBW wash, but I'd say comparable to a very quick ISO rinse.
There's certainly less particulate and clouding than I would've expected after this much use.

I'm gonna let it go for a while, just with NACE water & hot water rinses, to see how it holds up.

I think I actually prefer it for its stacking characteristics (holy balls do my fritters stack when there's a bit of NACE in them) over it's cleanliness factor, but that's great too :).

It doesn't seem to stop reclaim from dabs as much, but I'm loving it for vaping.

I'll definitely continue using it :tup:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Also those halo bubbles that look awesome and go to the top, show up easier!!!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: Roger D

Doug

Just passing time
Well, I haven't had a chance to give it a really good go around yet; I just packed up my place Friday, picked up the NACE from the post office on my way out of town, and moved in yesterday. My lattice was pretty dirty from all the vaping and dabbing without cleaning lately, but I didn't have a chance to clean it before trying the NACE. It still works great, and I discovered something that I didn't realize would happen. The NACE/H2O solution was actually cleaning the lattice while I was using it. Over the last day, it took out about half of the build up just while smoking.

Right now, the glass is getting a PBW soak. After an alcohol, then distilled H2O, rinse, I'll be ready to try this NACE out properly. Is there any preference to type of water used for the solution?

Doug,

b0

Cloudy...
I always use bottled water and use new one every day. I usually put 2 drops in my Swagger Hydracirc and 3 in my weedstar bubbler. Haven't tried it in the mini yet.

ou812?

Hey BDV my brother in arms, welcome to the discussion :) I also use distilled water, yes even with RezBlock, to mix my vaping fluid. Like you say, it just does everything better, especially mix with chemicals (safety tip) I will be starting a study of using electronically restructured (ionized) water in varying PH levels here soon . . .

Flavor? Only if you are crazy and inhale and drink the stuff like I do to find out whats in it :freak: (which I did btw) When you use it, you won't notice a thing. If you hit your piece dry looking for something, you pick up a mysterious "berry"-ness . . . its fresh :tup:

Pink color . . . well my friend it has to be that color because thats the color of the active ingredient. If it was clear it wouldn't work :p

Seriously, I just figured out what the "mysterious" fruit extract is and I am reading the research papers right now, and the manufactuer's brochure, so I can present a cogent summary here. The short story is this: We are vaping through super hi-tech, highly concentrated, scientifically balanced and preserved, cranberry juice. You know how cranberry juice has been used to treat urinary tract infections? Well its the Proanthocyanidins (PACs) in the cranberries that provides the bacterial anti-adhesive properties that allows all those bad guys to be flushed away because they can't stick to anything. This is good because you get better without antibiotics. This has dental applications, its good for oral health, there are all sorts of drinks, and other products, being patented and developed right now that utilize this unique ability.

So . . . Anyone out there wanna start vaping through cranberry juice? I think I know someone who might be up for the challenge, he runs our "I'll vape through that shit!" Dept. :haw: I'm lookin' for you, Xchadb :nod:

EDIT: How, EXACTLY, is this NOT clear? 2 bottles, $9.97 each? Normal price is $19.95 for ONE bottle :hmm:

notclearjpg.jpg
I have a water Ionizer unit and I use a very strong acidic water (ph# 3.0) I could go lower but 3.0 is still strong and does a bang up job at keeping things freed up,resin doesn't collect as easy at the lower ph levels,I have used water as low as ph #2 basically an acid of types, but cant find the name,non caustic also to our flesh, but hell on microbes and the sort of other bacteria.Great addition to vaping is a good water Ionizer, good to drink and has a ton of uses around the home.Kept cancer at bay now for a good 10yrs.Went to Korea before it was ever really popular in the states to gather info and my 1st unit. I drink water that is basically 10.5 -11.5,consensus is that most microbes,cancer cannot live in an environment that is very alkaline, seems to be doing its job, when your that sick,you will look into every known ,or possible cure to believe in.I think we here know all about the power of our minds.if thats what does it so be it,i found a crutch thats healthy to do and it seems to be working.

Yes i think you will find the acidic water very helpful in your water adjuncts,Dont know if this will work but most muni water is at high 7 and higher in different parts of country, where I live its about 8.2 PH.
See about bringing down the PH a bit with some natural filtered lemon juice.Might not take much to get it low and see if if flavor has intruded.That might work if you cant find any one that could give you some acidic water. Its a lot easier to handle, but nothing soaking in a solution of lemon juice and Iso wont cure.I have also done the dishwasher thing back in the day when combusting,these days its a little slower to collect, the vape is so much cleaner. I tend to dump my water every other day and things stay pretty fresh that way....YMMV

ou812?,
Reactions: Roger D

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Cranberry less, no sign of the iherb package (20 days passed, it can take "up to 4 weeks"), I finally ordered one bottle of powder from my regular provider, aroma zone, only 1€ for shipping so it costs me 4€90 for 30g of powder to the door. At least I'm sure this one is going to get there. I've been rolling dry for days, regular water sucks...

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Bummer.

I've thought about going straight water and letting my bubbler get dirty so I can reclaim some oil, but I just can't bring myself to not use RezBlock, :).

Me either! I've abandoned using regular water whenever possible. If I want flavor, I can dry-hit. The reclaim isn't worth it anymore to me, but that's just me.

Top Bottom