Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
was browsing nuggetry this morning and saw this:

http://glass.nuggetry.com/add/a1383623857/#single-content

might be of interest for you then ;)

good vibes
LOL, thanks. However, don’t think they are into selling it unless the offer was over the top :) I perfer the other one and there is still one like that on ALT. Funny, everyone he does is 1 off... So that is easy to state.
Don’t care that much otherwise I would have grabbed the one I wanted sooner. Instead, I will contact the blower directly. He is in Oregon anyway.

LOL, thanks. However, don’t think they are into selling it unless the offer was over the top :) I perfer the other one and there is still one like that on ALT. Funny, everyone he does is 1 off... So that is easy to state.
Don’t care that much otherwise I would have grabbed the one I wanted sooner. Instead, I will contact the blower directly. He is in Oregon anyway.

getting what you want custom made from the blower directly of course beats some random nuggetry-add lol :D

speaking of custom made pieces, for once i've got to add something to this thread... my new efs-donut:

wiGXN9z.jpg

XqCqFwC.jpg

mqEZ65Z.jpg

good vibes

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
WE WANT PICTURES, well unless we can touch it :)

Oh pictures will be coming.
I love to see pictures of everyone's pieces, no matter how small/large or cheap/expensive.
It's very interesting.

And I like cookies. A lot. Too much, really. :hmm:

edit:
I love to see pictures of everyone's pieces, no matter how small/large....

A small reminder of how important context is. :uhoh:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
How does that perc fire, @Quetzalcoatl ? It looks like a wagon wheel.

:peace:

I know this is an entirely British reference but now I've got the song from this advert in my head while watching the video of that piece in action.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to say that looks like a nice piece, very frothy on a strong draw which I'm guessing is good for dabs. Although I wouldn't actually have a clue since I've never dabbed, dabbled or whatever you call it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom