Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Especially after you use it a while... Still looks cool an the thought someone would actually build one. Don’t think glass creates quite the same sound as wood...

OK - for a person who needs to have a pocket recycler. An Earl Jr Mini incycler. Not much higher than a bic lighter with swing quartz nail.
EarlJr_minicycler-1.jpg
That's an awesome little piece. Where do you buy quality glass like this in auction?

MileHighLife,
Reactions: PhotoRider

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.

oneinfinitecreator

Whoa, that's a funky vibe on the Beer piece. I love it! Sweet that it's 1 of 1 and signed too; a true collector's piece! Congrats!

Last edited:
oneinfinitecreator,
Reactions: PhotoRider

PhotoRider

Whoa, that's a funky vibe on the Beer piece. I love it! Sweet that it's 1 of 1 and signed too; a true collector's piece!
Thanks. Yes that is what I am after now. I have enough daily drivers now. Something must be special now for me I guess. Course that is easy for me to consider this stuff special.

I am learning about this stuff and how to see the workmanship. You should see the custom RobinHood recycler my LHS ordered for me. An untrained eye wouldn't see that its quality. However, every joint is near perfect and the workmanship top notch. Its as good or better than my Motherships. Even Scott Deppe commented on its quality. Its the 15th recycler RobinHood has done and he stated its his best.

I am overwhelmed to have the opportunity to own it. I get it Wednesday (its sitting at the shop, but I can’t get down there til Wednesday)

Last edited:

ILoveCollege

Yeah.. F* Combustion..
Yes, I need therapy, addictive personality

Actually I have several new pieces I have not imaged yet.
Thanks so much for the complement

If you are doing what you love, and that makes you happy, do not question why you do it or worry about those who are questioning you. Just keep on being you.

Now show off those new pieces!

ILoveCollege

Yeah.. F* Combustion..
Speaking of glass... Solo, PVHES 18mm GonG, 18mm/18mm female-to-female adapter, glass chillium. The draw is incredibly smooth n easy...big vapor!!!

I think I have found what I want to save up for next.. Just might put a Helix on the top of that, I love those little things.

Thanks for spending my money for me.. Ugh.

havock69

I don't mean the incycler itself, I actually have one of those in pendant form, they function awesome for how small they are! Here's mine if you want to see it
(not me in the video btw)

The bucket is what I was talking about, with the quartz swing. Is that a 10 or 11mm bucket? its a tiny rig so I would imagine it is one of those, but i suppose it could be 14mm. I need one like that for my MS mini beaker if its 11mm, hard to find anything to fit that 11mm downstem. Sweet little rig either way

SO what brand nail is that, I just purchased my first DI rig for a steal and the owner of the headshop threw in a domeless that looks the same as that one.

havock69,

PhotoRider

SO what brand nail is that, I just purchased my first DI rig for a steal and the owner of the headshop threw in a domeless that looks the same as that one.
What size nail?
This is a earl jr pendant with a 10mm DI. I believe that is the same as my nail a 10/14mm which is a TI Power DL710 domeless

havock69

What size nail?
This is a earl jr pendant with a 10mm DI. I believe that is the same as my nail a 10/14mm which is a TI Power DL710 domeless

Mine's 14mm. With a concave top with five holes I thought it looked like a dab essentials

havock69,

havock69

Yea. I got the deal of the century then. Domeless ti. Ti ladle. Sidecar mini rig and a pdded box for everything for 165.

havock69,

PhotoRider

Darn, darn, darn. Sitting in my office cruising the net when yellow lab comes in wagging his tail happy as hell. Bang, one of my favorite flower pipes bite the dust off the lower bookshelf. Should have seen his face...

PhotoRider,

PhotoRider

boooo.. hisss....
condolences my man... and another soldier goes down.

Well I am happy to report I saved my pipe from death. I used some super glue made for glass and put it back. Its wounded but alive being 100% functional again. However its scared. The glue dries white and its a dark area of the heady work so the seam shows. Maybe I will bet a blower to fix it someday for good, but its back in service. Just finished a bowl :D

Its hard seeing a loved one take it for the gipper...

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So, it seems all I have been buying lately are oil rigs. I don't dab that much, so I just convert them. Anyway, I saw this on BM the other day and figured I'd give it a try.
1380666_466523010130508_1497909264_n.jpg

I have always wanted a Sovereignty Glass piece in this style, but I hate their logo. This was supposedly made by a guy who was taught by the SG guys. Or made on their lathe or some shit. That's not the point, though. The thing about this one is it's thick and perfectly made.

1459754_466522990130510_1879392859_n.jpg

1394128_466523020130507_1861878194_n.jpg

Here are some bubble shots:

1394361_466522963463846_1844495850_n.jpg

1385548_466522950130514_1642835302_n.jpg

And here it is with my Mobius:

1395769_466522966797179_125024064_n.jpg

I bought this in anticipation of the EVO arriving soon. I'm not sure about Cloud clearance, but I have an angled adapter if need be. It's built really nicely and was a fraction of the price of one with the stupid label :)

PhotoRider

Oh major bummer. Been waiting for the black Friday sale at ALT to grab this Maka B fumed piece. It was history by 6AM. Guess someone else liked it also...
Whoever grabbed it - Enjoy!

Angus Thermopyle

miner of truth & delusion
Introducing Siren Apparatus Glass.

https://www.facebook.com/siren.apparatus

http://www.youtube.com/user/SirenGlass/videos

Purchased 2 killer pieces directly from him on Facebook. Could not be happier.
Can't wait to see what he creates next. New designs popping up all the time.
Check out the raygun recycler.

Incycler.

720p!!!
1080p!!!

Tallboy Recessed Klein. 1080p!!!

Last edited:

PhotoRider

Introducing Siren Apparatus Glass.

https://www.facebook.com/siren.apparatus

http://www.youtube.com/user/SirenGlass/videos

Purchased 2 killer pieces directly from him on Facebook. Could not be happier.
Can't wait to see what he creates next. New designs popping up all the time.
Check out the raygun recycler.

Incycler.

720p!!!
1080p!!!

Tallboy Recessed Klein. 1080p!!!
Wow, sweet. I'm jelly over that. Could you pm the approx. Cost?

OK A BoroMarket grab from 33 Glass. Its going to be the bro of my Lemon Drop Herb C Recycler.

The Lemon Drop Sherlock. Comes with a dish also. I paid BIN price and still think it was a steal :)
33%20Glass%20Lemon%20Drop%20sherlock-1.jpg
33%20Glass%20Lemon%20Drop%20sherlock-2.jpg
33%20Glass%20Lemon%20Drop%20sherlock-3.jpg
33%20Glass%20Lemon%20Drop%20sherlock-4.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom