Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Mud

Sweet Glass fellas, havent been on in a while been perusing this thread. I have some glass I could probably post up, not as impressive as PhotoRider's "Medicating Room" but, ya know, everyones gotta start somewhere :p I also want to pick your guy's brain on some of the best tube vaping methods, i've been vaping with a steinel hg3002 for many years, but due to neck clearance issues I can't use it on anything but a tube with an actual downstem, natural percs are all straight up and down so its right in my face lol. Looking for a new solution.

Mud,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
You could always try a 45 degree adapter.

A stemless (or any other 90 degree joint) piece with a 45 degree adapter should emulate the traditional downstem experience.

Another good option for adding a bit of clearance is a cloudbuddy by VXL (or a similar adapter made by planetvape, I think it's called te mega shot?)

It still leaves you with vertical operation, but pushes the vape that little bit further away from your face.

Whenever I'm using my LSV with a tube that puts the vape right in my face, a trick I've found is to rotate the tube 90 degrees clockwise, so the inlet joint is facing to my right instead forwards.
It just seems easier to avoid my cheek than my forehead :lol:

Edit:
Oh, and any new piece is fully welcomed in this thread, whatever the piece, someone is gonna appreciate it :D

Mud

Hey Frederick thanks for the response man, true the 45 degree adapter does work, but it's just adapters on adapters on adapters ya know,l ove to find a more classy alternative :p I've been looking at the cloud thread and watching some video's of that, and so far I'm impressed. I hear theres a new model coming out very soon, so maybe I'll pre order me one of those bad boys. And sounds good about the glass. Pics upcoming.

Oh and I'll check out planetvape for those other adapters you speak of, maybe one will be nice in the meantime.

Mud,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
75mm Natty Downgrid Black Label Sovereignty

SAM_0356_zps9e07704b.jpg

SAM_0357_zps8846d11b.jpg

SAM_0358_zps4619f35f.jpg

SAM_0359_zps8de4948c.jpg

SAM_0361_zps8254e7ab.jpg

SAM_0362_zps32c815d7.jpg

Mud

Nice SG man. I dig it, almost bought a Liberty 75mm Kingline earlier, but missed out..

Guess I'll post one from my collection. Here's my SG/Stoke Collab Tall Can Recycler.. Functions really nicely, I can post a function video for anyone whos interested!

IMG_1688_zpsc4e83e47.jpg

IMG_1687_zpsd51a01bc.jpg

IMG_1689_zps69b391a5.jpg

Thx guys!

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
This is my family. Newly added the Pinnacle WT and the GBD 18mm Hydratube Clone. :)
I have one more on the way but that will be finalized tomorrow morning once my check deposits. I'm really banking on EVO launching before Christmas, because I'm going glass crazy lately lol

jjpwut.jpg

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Oh Mud, that is one sweet SG recycler dude. Like it better than the one I grabbed and they aren’t easy to get...
I do find the MP interesting and different...

Here is mine I got for my Persei/SR-71. Also works well with any normal sized e-pen. Its a 14mm female and has a carb (I plug it for the SR-71). Fits in the pocket pretty well to - not its a public use thing :) Dab Brothers makes it for their e-pens.
IMG_1756.jpg

On another note - how about this baby. For the rock star who needs a water pipe while on stage. A true functional bass guitar and a water pipe... Man I dropped over on BoroMarket when I saw this :). MP is a hose. Not mine and it still maybe for sale :D $2K range...
DSC_0002.jpg

Last edited:

Mud

Oil Glass Contraptions
Fisherman#1
IMG_0775_zps9b5806de.jpg

IMG_0782_zpsfdaf0f26.jpg

IMG_0781_zpsc6609d4e.jpg

IMG_0780_zps1d2eb535.jpg

IMG_0779_zpsd5ef3a2a.jpg

IMG_0769_zpsf7f33e3f.jpg
IMG_0767_zps4aadc5f6.jpg

Dude is that a mawfuckin j bob or jelly bear fishing pole? I have one in the mail, so cool! Sweet rig bro. I just recently picked up a munny, I'll have to post him, he's a little beast :p

And thanks for the compliments on my sg cycler guys, I'll be sure to post more of my collection over the next couple months. Always love sharing and seeing new glass art!

That glass guitar is sweet Photorider!

PhotoRider

Yeah, don't let Pete Townsend near that thing.... or your children.

:peace:
Especially after you use it a while... Still looks cool an the thought someone would actually build one. Don’t think glass creates quite the same sound as wood...

OK - for a person who needs to have a pocket recycler. An Earl Jr Mini incycler. Not much higher than a bic lighter with swing quartz nail.
EarlJr_minicycler-1.jpg

ovrez

Especially after you use it a while... Still looks cool an the thought someone would actually build one. Don’t think glass creates quite the same sound as wood...

OK - for a person who needs to have a pocket recycler. An Earl Jr Mini incycler. Not much higher than a bic lighter with swing quartz nail.
EarlJr_minicycler-1.jpg
he just had an auction for 1 just like that
or are you the won that won

Mud

EarlJr_minicycler-1.jpg
Nice I guess everyone is gettin in on the mothership style buckets these days huh.. How does it function compared to a real mothership one? I have a few non MS ones and they don't function nearly as well sadly.

Mud,
Reactions: mvapes

PhotoRider

At this size it wouldn't be possible. It works well for the size, but being this small it doesn’t have enough water.However, I have one incycler than I think kills my Torus at 1/3 the cost :)

Mud

At this size it wouldn't be possible. It works well for the size, but being this small it doesn’t have enough water.However, I have one incycler than I think kills my Torus at 1/3 the cost :)

I don't mean the incycler itself, I actually have one of those in pendant form, they function awesome for how small they are! Here's mine if you want to see it
(not me in the video btw)

The bucket is what I was talking about, with the quartz swing. Is that a 10 or 11mm bucket? its a tiny rig so I would imagine it is one of those, but i suppose it could be 14mm. I need one like that for my MS mini beaker if its 11mm, hard to find anything to fit that 11mm downstem. Sweet little rig either way

PhotoRider

I don't mean the incycler itself, I actually have one of those in pendant form, they function awesome for how small they are! Here's mine if you want to see it
(not me in the video btw)

The bucket is what I was talking about, with the quartz swing. Is that a 10 or 11mm bucket? its a tiny rig so I would imagine it is one of those, but i suppose it could be 14mm. I need one like that for my MS mini beaker if its 11mm, hard to find anything to fit that 11mm downstem. Sweet little rig either way
OH, understood. Not sure if the swing is a 10 or 11 male. I have no other females of that size.
His domeless quartz nail would fit a 10/11mm female- the other that came with the pendant rig made for a 14mm male - mine is the like yours :)

The swing is so small, it cools quickly. You need to be fast!

Nice pendant BTW :)
Earl Jr has those down pat.
BTW the Mothership swing is much better.... Mine is TI, but the Quartz ones are better made because of the o-rings in the tube so it sings smooth. Earl Jr’s is GONG and I am afraid it will break easy. However at $300 they better be perfect :D

I just use a 18mm domeless TI I have from High Priority. Its shallow and fits over the 10/11mm female fine. Small quartz nails cool to fast for this old guy.

Last edited:

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
On another note - how about this baby. For the rock star who needs a water pipe while on stage. A true functional bass guitar and a water pipe... Man I dropped over on BoroMarket when I saw this :). MP is a hose. Not mine and it still maybe for sale :D $2K range...
DSC_0002.jpg

I see your guitar and raise you a boom box.. Just saw this on instagram last night.. So pretty!!
c793dd34cd1362a2b6036622c37c46c8_zps2ec67140.jpg

For fun, I thought I would throw this up.

Its a pendant I bought as a gift for my tattoo artist. A tattoo machine glass pendant, which is a dabber also. I made a little stand out of tiger maple to display it.
pendant-1.jpg
pendant-2.jpg
pendant-3.jpg

Did you eventually put some sort of finish/varnish/stain on that tiger maple? That tiger is just begging to show of its stripes!

PhotoRider

Did you eventually put some sort of finish/varnish/stain on that tiger maple? That tiger is just begging to show of its stripes!
Oh yes. Tongue oil and Danish oil (Cherry)

You should see the two shaker clocks I made with it. I bought this piece wood (3’ x 1’ x 3”) 20 years ago and was waiting for a good project for it. This piece is some scrap from the clocks. I always use dyed tongue oil first. Dye is much better than stain for figure like this since it soaks in. Stain doesn’t :)

My dad was a high school shop teacher - grew up in a woodshop and it rubbed off on me :)

Thanks for the complement :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom